http://mn0g0.su - Online cvv shop 95 % valid rate (US/CA/UK/EU)

Scanman

Carder
Reaction score
Shop admin - please get my account taken care of or i'm opening a ripper report.

2 tickets, both times you ask for card details and transaction ID. I provided it - check my damn account and you can SEE what happened. Credit my account or i'm opening a ripper report. This is getting stupid!.

CC1

Reaction score
mn0g0 u didn't reply !
just do me a favor purchase one card from ur self and if u r checker shows approved then try to use that !
u r cards are mostly dead plz refund me buddy !

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
mn0g0 u didn't reply !
just do me a favor purchase one card from ur self and if u r checker shows approved then try to use that !
u r cards are mostly dead plz refund me buddy !

the pb is the checker bro, all shops almost use try2checkme wich is no longer a good checker i had same pbs from another shops, this checker was good before now is a shit even error(invalid ) it say aproved, good luck!

Scanman

Carder
Reaction score
Scanman, please what is your username ad ticket ids.

Opening a ripper report unless you fix this today. You keep replying with nonsense and closing the ticket.

Username: lucifer

Ticket numbers:

Card that was not refunded, order ID:

It says refunded, it was not refunded. If it HAD been refunded I would have a positive balance, as it was my last transaction with you, which you could SEE IF YOU WERENT BEING A LAZY BASTARD. CHEACK MY ACCOUNT ITS ALL VERY CLEAR,.

LAST CHANCE.

Ripper report comes next.

Erick

Professional
Reaction score

Stallman

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Need cc portugal

Scanman

Carder
Reaction score
Man don't need spam evry where, ur like little crying girl, stop this.
Mnogo is good shop, and I'm buying veru offen on this shop

It's not spam, and there was no need to give me -1 asshole. It was a VALID complaint.

MN0g0 has refunded me finally. All is good.

Don;t be an asshole, please remove my negative rep.

kelnmiir

Reaction score
pahnet kakim-to naebalovom... kartonki malo togo chto perestali jit' po 3-4 sutok tak voobche na $1 ne vbivautsya i u mnogo vse VALID da VALID

rexworkz

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
very good shop, i and my friends have been using the shop a very long time now, u will get refund if cc not good and then can buy another one which is good unlike some stupid shop i know that keep refunding but you cannot find even one good cc so your money will be stuck in the stupid shop which is of no good use to anybody since all cc are very dead!!

mnogo is very good shop with very high validity rate and i can attest to that anytime/day. thanks bro i appreciate your service.

pahnet kakim-to naebalovom... kartonki malo togo chto perestali jit' po 3-4 sutok tak voobche na $1 ne vbivautsya i u mnogo vse VALID da VALID

CC1

Reaction score
rexworkz
UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS

Erick

Professional
Reaction score

А можт у тя руки кривые?
Или шопы?
Вчера знакомый наткнулся на шоп где картон никаким макаром лезть не хотел, а вот в другом все норм было

zytech092

Reaction score
SHOP IS GOOD, THE ONLY QUSTION HOVERING ROUND MY HEAD IS, WHY DOES SHOP NOT REFUND DEAD UK CC.

ANY ANSWERS FOR THIS PLEASE.

VALID RATE IS HIGH, BUT SOME CARDS ARE STILL DEAD