http://mn0g0.su - Online cvv shop 95 % valid rate (US/CA/UK/EU)

Kn36

Professional
Reaction score
can i get an invite? :O

carder2012

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

His shop is really very good, today i tried ist card for just check the quality and it worked without any problem, simple shop with easy instruction and good quality

RECOMMENDED
-------------------

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:46 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:17 AM ----------

Most important thing of this shop is automatic refund if cc are invalid or already died. you can purchase card instantly , shop will automatically check status of card and will give refund instant no long wait for support.

very good shop, i must say shop here without problem. you will write same thing after using his shop.

lasvegas

Reaction score
hi, i paid 100lr to add my account at 02/07/2012. 23:00. batch #84401715. but my balance not show the amount until now 30 hours ago. pls help takecare the problem so i can go to work. i did send ticket to support 30 hours already. thx

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:17 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:16 AM ----------

my username on ur shop is ILOVEU

zeyadinho

RIPPER
Reaction score
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

His shop is really very good, today i tried ist card for just check the quality and it worked without any problem, simple shop with easy instruction and good quality

RECOMMENDED
-------------------

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:46 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:17 AM ----------

Most important thing of this shop is automatic refund if cc are invalid or already died. you can purchase card instantly , shop will automatically check status of card and will give refund instant no long wait for support.

very good shop, i must say shop here without problem. you will write same thing after using his shop.
Yes BRO That's Is The True
This Shop IS THE BEST

tatra

Carder
Reaction score
all the time ... all cc was with wrong address, and when I'm choosing the uk cc , or even Canada... all come with USA address, never respond on tickets... never replay... bad for my self, never come back... !!! big ------

Syc0

VIP member
Reaction score
There checker is now really bad! it never used to be like this, i've bought 3 cards, all 3 are dead but their checker show valid. i checked it on 3 different checkers all decline. make $10 test order on donation site, also decline. you need to fix your checker man because its bad for business.

mie2soft

DEER
Reaction score
Site DOwn link no enter

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:42 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:36 PM ----------

DDos MN0g0