How to copy EMV-Chip ?

ThunBird

Professional
Reaction score
Hi mates

I wonder if its possible to copy emv-chips like on bankcards ?

darence

Carder
Reaction score
yes bro its possible

yes bro !!!! put in the ass and you have all chip data copied!!!!

xaxaxaxaxaxax

Last edited:

Agate

negative for the post,We are engaged in ”dark“, not “Dirty”

ThunBird

Professional
Reaction score
yes bro !!!! put in the ass and you have all chip data copied!!!!

xaxaxaxaxaxax

Bro you should get an negative for that response and a timeban for blaming serious board member.
So shut the fuck up... or i will manage this...

darence

Carder
Reaction score
hello man

hello bro!!! just try to put chip card in ur ass bro .. seriously u will get data copied after and u make money bro

xaxaxax

C

capac

darence .... u are a clown
mr Thunbird placed a question, maybe he want study on it ot just need help, why u answer him in this way? he did u something, if yes go to write in right place, if no ... then close the door when u go to hell! :)

@Thunbird

google around for that and u will find infos but im sorry to say u that chip content is not something that u can "copy" but chip differently from magnetic strip (where only static data are written) is a microprocessor with applications inside (some of that are crypto apps) so no way to "copy" but maybe with lot of study way of "emulate" his functionality using other microprocessor card (like that tv sat cards...) but i suggest u to start studying it only if u have real good techno basis... (well know crypto algos, logic calculations etc etc..)

Best regards

darence

Carder
Reaction score
Capac yes i am Clown !!!! Better then greedy person like you !!! you are like Russian expensive hooker

xixixixixi

Last edited:

hacksterix

talk like a man or go back to dirt

hacksterix

Reaction score
edit

Last edited:
C

capac

I understood u smoked some good weed and after here posting... LOL
That is what make u happy? is so fun?
Me too like to be drunk like a camel or smoke Haitian weed (the best 4 me!) but after that i stay with friends rising or doing idiocy around or with some nice chicks, not here rising on the back of ppl that is moving first steps in biz.. remember that this ppl is the future, today maybe they are n00bs but tomorrow can buy a lot .... me too in da past was a n00b asking things on forums.... CP (lol)...
So bro, i not have really noting against u but when u smoke dont log here.... ....maybe go to circus :-D u will rise like a monkey there if smoked :-D

Capac yes i am Clown !!!! Better then greedy person like you !!! you are like Russian expensive hooker

xixixixixi

Ninja

Reaction score
darence
I think what only one person who claims what capac is a hooker - its a whore who belongs to that hooker.
Right?

So lets put some logic there:
U're capac's whore?

:D

C

capac

Fz,I love ur comments :D

darence
I think what only one person who claims what capac is a hooker - its a whore who belongs to that hooker.
Right?

So lets put some logic there:
U're capac's whore?

:D

jegan80

Reaction score
To copy a EMV based card... you'll need to identify if the bank is issuing SDA or DDA cards. SDA Static Data Authentication and DDA would mean Dynamic bla bla..
Now, if it's SDA, you would be in luck as it can be made useful after copied. If it's DDA, you are doomed.

I know of software's out there which reads emv based cards. When you try them, you'll realise the different between the same bank cards are that of the Track 'TLV Tag 57', and everything related to the track only.
But one thing that is also different is the Signed Application Data 'TLV tag 93'. This i believe is like a MAC address for each card, which is encoded default when u get the card off the counter or by mail; i may be wrong here.

Any solutions?? NOPE. Lets see if other members can give their taughts.

Others??

And yes... please trash 'darence'.. sounds too childish to me

tr3za

Reaction score
it exist clone soft for sda smartcard mode and rsa768 bits encryption ...

ThunBird

Professional
Reaction score
I Knew it , it is possible to copy some emv-cards...

Where can i get such a software ?
To read emv-ships is easy but to encrypt the data and copy it is for now a reare thing.
So i think there is much money to earn...

C

capac

there was some old french soft but was not cloning, was reading the sda caard and create a emulator (but no way 768 rsa!!) and emulator was not working on online operations, only on few offline pos, if i remember name was dackbox or some like that...

it exist clone soft for sda smartcard mode and rsa768 bits encryption ...

Ninja

Reaction score
Anyone can explain me what means "EMV maps"?

tr3za

Reaction score
it will be nice idea to open a new category on it ;-)

pierini1

RIPPER
Reaction score
hellllllllppppppppppppppp

hi right i got thousands od uk d+p201... i need to know if any1 can help me get the chip encoder which encodes the chip with the PIN so it can b used in pos systems etc... i will giv a % to whoever helps me out on this.....

Reaction score
hi right i got thousands od uk d+p201... i need to know if any1 can help me get the chip encoder which encodes the chip with the PIN so it can b used in pos systems etc... i will giv a % to whoever helps me out on this.....

dear i will help u talk on icq 410424875

Ninja

Reaction score
Hahaha.