How to 100% cashout

goxakan

Carder
Reaction score
After having a very successful week and moving a step up in the carding world, I would like to contribute one of my methods that I used to make some good money. It will allow you to cashout 100% of your money, it will work in some places and it won't work in others, but it's always worth a try.

step 1) Get your shit ready and start hitting stores, you're going to be buying nordstrom gift cards from CVS,RALPHS,Rite Aid, VONS, etc. You will not be buying from Nordstrom directly, they can stop the card within hours. One you got a 1000 dollars or so worth your good. You can always go for more, but don't get too greedy.
Step 2) Head to Nordstrom customer service center at nordstrom and combine all your gift cards into one gift card.
Step 3) Go and enjoy some shopping, here's your chance to act rich. Once you bought all your stuff, your gonna go to another nordstrom and return the merchandise. This is where lucky will play a factor. They will ask you if you want cash or if you would like a gift card. You will ask for cash of course. They will give you cash after checking everything is good. Once you got more cash, go buy more dumps and keep doing it :D
-Gox

bendahara

Professional
Reaction score
Are you sure it's gonna work? Coz I'm sure it will be written on the receipt that you used gift cards to buy those goods, and they usually don't refund in cash if you use a card or gift card to buy something.

Axell1941

DEER
Reaction score
Lol

Last edited:

moneymoney

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Yes big change and that used to work in Nordstrom but now I dont know I used to do that about 6 years ago. They will only give it on a debit or credit card.

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
Ive tried this at Walmart. Out of 5 times tried, got cashback twice. But Visa giftcards were used and the original transaction was run as credit. They will try to put the credit back to the card but I said it was a giftcard and through it away. Then hopeully cash will follow and not store credit. Ive abandoned this, too much of a pain!

goxakan

Carder
Reaction score
Axel, that depends on your location. I know in the Los Angeles area, that is indeed true. Most places will not accept credit card for a gift card, but if you go out far enough they will. It all depends on the Nordstrom that you return it to. Don't tell me it won't work, because i've done it and can say with certainty it does work. The percentage of the time it works, that I can not guarantee, but I do know it will work. It all depends which nordstorm you go to. If it's been a victim of fraud, i highly doubt they'll give it, but clean ones will often give it .