How does Turkish scammer work?

Father

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. I made a big mistake and posted a scam method from a scam forum in which there was a link to a scam exchanger that cheats.
I have not tested this method and made sure that it really works and believed the fake reviews of the scammer.

You can find the details in this Russian topic:

But this topic allowed us to reveal another nickname of our favorite fraudster from Turkey, who sells CC and dumps and deceives everyone under the nickname @dunkelh3it
The fact that he is from Turkey you can see if you look at his profile.

I investigated this situation and noticed the following things:
1. @Bigbook informed everyone that it transferred money to this fraudulent exchanger and did not receive payment. I have no doubt that this is indeed a fraudulent exchanger and my biggest fault is that I posted a link to it, but I started to analyze the screenshot he provided as evidence, this screenshot:
forum icin (1).jpg

Let's take a closer look at the screenshot and what do we see?
Order date June 24, 2021 time 13:16 (we remember this information)
Received amount in bitcoins - 0.00499471 BTC
Amount to be paid to the card + 199.82 USD
Operation status: Awaiting confirmation

What conclusions can we draw from this information?
1. The amount to be paid is indicated by the exchanger already taking into account the conversion fee, which means that he did not even send 200 USD, but 10-15% less, and he tells us all that 200 USD, that is, in fact, he should have sent 170-180 USD.
2. The transaction has not yet been confirmed by the blockchain system, but he is already starting to write to the exchanger and demand payment. He writes that he called the bank 5 times and made sure that the money did not come. It is clear that the exchanger did not pay anything, but why should the exchanger pay the amount for the exchange when the money did not reach at all?
He could completely send the transaction and cancel it after 1 confirmation, as many scammers do, and then demand money from the exchanger.

Go ahead, throughout the day I correspond with him and ask him to provide the login and password from the account of the fraudulent exchanger and the cache on the blockchain to check whether the bitcoin was actually transferred from him.
I write to him in Turkish and English, but he stubbornly does not understand or pretends that he does not understand me.
All screenshots of the correspondence are provided below, please read them and take a look at how he slowly replies.

What does he write in his correspondence?
1. When I ask him for a login and password from a fraudulent exchanger, he does not send a link to
[email protected]
benook77book

I try to log into his account with these data, but he writes that the password is incorrect, he repeatedly drops the link to the fraudulent exchanger and again the same data and again the password is incorrect. Yes, we may think that the exchanger has changed the password, but after a long correspondence he drops the correct password for me and lo and behold, I go into my account and see the operation is now "Completed".
That is, this fraudster has agreed with another fraudulent exchanger to deceive me and get money for compensation.
444.jpg

Go ahead and see that in private messages on the forum and in his posts, he repeatedly asserts that he sent exactly 200 USD:
Привет! друзья! Я вложил 200 биткоинов и выложил все изображения. Мне не заплатили, этот парень помог мошеннику, кто это компенсирует? Я жертва этой ситуации.

WELL AND NOW THE MOST INTERESTING!
I am in that topic and several times in private messages, I ask you to provide a cache of operations on the blockchain. At first he does not understand what I am asking, then he makes a fool of himself.
What is he doing all this time?
HE IS LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT CACHE ON TIME!
If he really sent money, he could find a link to the cache within 5 minutes, since bitcoin is not anonymous and the cash remains in the system. And in the end, he finds and several times drops me a link in private messages, here it is:

Now we follow the link and start laughing out loud, what do we see?
This transaction was first broadcast to the Bitcoin network on June 24, 2021 at 2:20 PM GMT+4. The transaction currently has 183 confirmations on the network. At the time of this transaction, 0.01774006 BTC was sent with a value of $590.83. The current value of this transaction is now $566.59.

The exact time of the order does NOT match.
THE AMOUNT IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!!! It's not even 200 USD, but as much as 590 USD
That is 3 times more!
He simply could not find a suitable transaction for the amount and threw off this link in the hope that I was very stupid and would not notice this fact!
Also, pay attention to the correspondence in personal messages, how he was otmazyvatsya and searched for her all day to deceive!

Please draw your own conclusions. I just set out my real facts and attached evidence.

Below are screenshots of the correspondence in private messages:
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg

Scammer telegram contact: @biglions909
Again, we see the cheater's favorite numbers "0" and "9" at the end.

This is how I once again exposed the account of this Turkish deceiver.

K-9

Reaction score
ну что bigbook есть что сказать?

Bigbook

Carder
Reaction score
Hello. I made a big mistake and posted a scam method from a scam forum in which there was a link to a scam exchanger that cheats.
I have not tested this method and made sure that it really works and believed the fake reviews of the scammer.

But this topic allowed us to reveal another nickname of our favorite fraudster from Turkey, who sells CC and dumps and deceives everyone under the nickname @dunkelh3it

1. @Bigbook informed everyone that it transferred money to this fraudulent exchanger and did not receive payment. I have no doubt that this is indeed a fraudulent exchanger and my biggest fault is that I posted a link to it, but I started to analyze the screenshot he provided as evidence, this screenshot:
View attachment 3833

1. The amount to be paid is indicated by the exchanger already taking into account the conversion fee, which means that he did not even send 200 USD, but 10-15% less, and he tells us all that 200 USD, that is, in fact, he should have sent 170-180 USD.
2. The transaction has not yet been confirmed by the blockchain system, but he is already starting to write to the exchanger and demand payment. He writes that he called the bank 5 times and made sure that the money did not come. It is clear that the exchanger did not pay anything, but why should the exchanger pay the amount for the exchange when the money did not reach at all?
He could completely send the transaction and cancel it after 1 confirmation, as many scammers do, and then demand money from the exchanger.

Go ahead, throughout the day I correspond with him and ask him to provide the login and password from the account of the fraudulent exchanger and the cache on the blockchain to check whether the bitcoin was actually transferred from him.
I write to him in Turkish and English, but he stubbornly does not understand or pretends that he does not understand me.
All screenshots of the correspondence are provided below, please read them and take a look at how he slowly replies.

1. When I ask him for a login and password from a fraudulent exchanger, he does not send a link to
[email protected]
benook77book

I try to log into his account with these data, but he writes that the password is incorrect, he repeatedly drops the link to the fraudulent exchanger and again the same data and again the password is incorrect. Yes, we may think that the exchanger has changed the password, but after a long correspondence he drops the correct password for me and lo and behold, I go into my account and see the operation is now "Completed".
That is, this fraudster has agreed with another fraudulent exchanger to deceive me and get money for compensation.
View attachment 3834

Go ahead and see that in private messages on the forum and in his posts, he repeatedly asserts that he sent exactly 200 USD:

I am in that topic and several times in private messages, I ask you to provide a cache of operations on the blockchain. At first he does not understand what I am asking, then he makes a fool of himself.
If he really sent money, he could find a link to the cache within 5 minutes, since bitcoin is not anonymous and the cash remains in the system. And in the end, he finds and several times drops me a link in private messages, here it is:

This transaction was first broadcast to the Bitcoin network on June 24, 2021 at 2:20 PM GMT+4. The transaction currently has 183 confirmations on the network. At the time of this transaction, 0.01774006 BTC was sent with a value of $590.83. The current value of this transaction is now $566.59.

THE AMOUNT IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!!! It's not even 200 USD, but as much as 590 USD
That is 3 times more!
He simply could not find a suitable transaction for the amount and threw off this link in the hope that I was very stupid and would not notice this fact!
Also, pay attention to the correspondence in personal messages, how he was otmazyvatsya and searched for her all day to deceive!

Please draw your own conclusions. I just set out my real facts and attached evidence.

View attachment 3835View attachment 3836View attachment 3837View attachment 3838View attachment 3839View attachment 3840View attachment 3841View attachment 3842View attachment 3843

Attachments

• forum1.DOCX
    2.1 MB · Views: 60

Bigbook

Carder
Reaction score

View attachment 3833

[email protected]
benook77book

View attachment 3834

That is 3 times more!

View attachment 3835View attachment 3836View attachment 3837View attachment 3838View attachment 3839View attachment 3840View attachment 3841View attachment 3842View attachment 3843

Я вам скажу. Как этот человек обманывает людей, у которых свой бизнес, как он обманывает!

Этот человек говорит: 1. Сумма к оплате указана обменником уже с учетом комиссии за конвертацию,

а это значит, что он отправил даже не 200 долларов, а на 10-15% меньше, и он нам всем сообщает,

что 200 долларов , то есть фактически он должен был отправить 170-180 грн.

Послушайте, когда я его отправил, биткойн стоил 33 912 долларов.

1) btc я отправил: -0.00549471 BTC

2) комиссия: 0,0005 BTC

66.jpg

77.jpg

777.jpg

Вся сумма, которую вы хотите снять, отправляется на адрес получателя,

и за эту транзакцию взимается комиссия в размере 0,0005 BTC.

Рассчитайте сейчас! -0.00549471 BTC 0,0005 BTC

Я бы получил здесь меньше прибыли, 5 долларов или 10 долларов, если бы она была больше.

Я просто хотел попробовать, если такое случится, я хотел работать с большими деньгами.

Из-за этого меня обманули на 190 долларов

потому что я сказал 200 долларов. Я не виноват.

Я не виноват в том, что пропустил 10 долларов

Я сначала не понял, чего хотел этот человек

позже я понял, чего он хотел, и дал это Logın Parol

55.jpg

После того, как он дал пароль для входа в limitchange, человек вошел, и его сообщения со сторонником limitchange удалили их все.

теперь смотри! Я отправил биткойн в 13:18:25

limitchange начал торги в 13:16

Сначала я запустил запрос на обмен с сайта limitchange, затем отправил -0,00549471 BTC со своей учетной записи на адрес btc, который они дали

88.jpg

Я сказал, что эти мошенники не отправляли деньги на мою карту.

Я написал стороннику: мне не присылали денег. Я сказал.

они сказали, что мы отправили /

Я не получил деньги на свой счет, и если вы их отправили, покажите мне документ. он сказал, что невозможно показать ничего подобного.

Теперь перейдем к словам этого друга.

Я так же пробую зайти под этим данным в его аккаунт в скам-обменнике, но пишет что пароль неверный, он повторно скидывает уже ссылку на мошеннический обменник и опять эти же данные и опять неверный пароль. Да, мы можем подумать что обменник изменил пароль, но спустя долгую переписку он мне скидывает правильный пароль и о чудо, я захожу в аккаунт и вижу операцию теперь уже "Подтверждена".

Скажу вам, я ему все отдал Вчера в 15:07. ПАРОЛЬ.....

и он сказал мне Сегодня в 04:11 пароль неверный.

55.jpg

fr1.jpg

Он лжет

Послушайте, пароль ошибочный, и я уже дал правильный пароль. потому что прошлым утром он сказал неправильный пароль, от меня нет другого ответа. Вчера в 15:07

мистер @Father - мошенник и сотрудничает с ними

forum icin.jpg

forum icin 2.jpg

forum icin 3.jpg

forum 4.jpg

forum 5.jpg

Я не могу объяснить это так же хорошо, как этот @Father, но все ясно, я отправил btc и вы видели на сайте, они сказали, что отправили его мне, но деньги мне не пришли и я сказал и показал это . Этот человек выставляет меня аферистом, чтобы не платить мне.

Father

Professional
Reaction score
I will tell you. How this person cheats people who have their own business, how he cheats!
This person says: 1. The amount to be paid is indicated by the exchanger already taking into account the conversion commission,
which means that he sent not even $ 200, but 10-15% less, and he tells us all
that $ 200, that is in fact, he had to send 170-180 hryvnyas.
Look, when I sent it, bitcoin was worth $ 33,912.
1) btc I sent: -0.00549471 BTC
2) commission: 0.0005 BTC
1. Watching @Adamkiller's post on this date
He changes $ 150 and receives 0.00427054 BTC, he transfers the amount of 0.00427054 BTC to a fraudulent exchanger and receives a payment of $ 170.94, that is, about $ 20 than he would buy bitcoin.
2. We look at the screenshot from the @Bigbook account, which he provided the amount to be paid is $ 199.82.
Questions arise:
What would be the point for him to make an exchange if the amount was not profitable for him or he would send more dollars? He perfectly saw how many dollars he supposedly should have received on the card, that is, at least $ 20 more!
That is, in fact, the TX blockchain, taking into account the commission, should have shown the amount in the range of 170-190 dollars, well, or at least he himself claims that he sent 0.00549471 BTC, then this amount would be displayed, or the amount minus the commission about which he himself indicates 0.0005 BTC.
He writes that he sent $ 190 and wanted to get $ 200, this, of course, is ridiculous, nevertheless, it is closer to the truth. Only if he sent this exact amount, then more than $ 210 should have been displayed in the account. Well, this circumstance could be attributed to the exchange rate in which he allegedly bought.

At first I did not understand what this person wanted,
later I understood what he wanted and gave it to Logın Parol
We carefully look at the screenshots from personal correspondence @Bigbook writes to me in Turkish, and I, using the translator, send him the following message:
Lütfen bana bu değiştiricide bir kullanıcı adı ve şifre ve transferinizin blok zinciri önbelleğine bir bağlantı sağlayın.
Parayı nasıl ödüyorsun? Kripto para biriminde yapabilirim.

Translate to English:
Please provide me with a username and password in this modifier and a link to the blockchain cache of your transfer.
How do you pay the money? I can do it in cryptocurrency.
From which we can conclude that it is really not entirely clear what the modifier is, although I wrote in the "fraudulent exchanger".
But the translation cache in the blockchain seems to have been translated very clearly.

Well, he did not understand this, but after a little over an hour, I already quite clearly and clearly ask what I need:
login and pass on ur account on limitchange for check.
and blockchain link for ur transaction.
And he begins to throw off the left invalid data in order to understand the time and look for a suitable blockchain cache in the system.

After he gave the password to enter the limitchange, the person logged in and his messages with the limitchange supporter deleted them all.
Another lie. When I logged into my account, I did not find any tickets in support of the scam exchanger and did not delete anything. I could not delete online chat messages either, since the site widget does not allow doing this. Besides, why should I delete messages when you posted screenshots of the correspondence with the scammer? I do not doubt their authenticity and I think you deliberately created such a dialogue for credibility, after you sent the transaction and canceled it, in the hope that the fraudster will behave and pay something. It is also not clear, if you wrote tickets, why didn't you post screenshots with the response from the scammer, but only posted screenshots of communication in the online chat? I think you didn’t write any tickets and you are just brazenly lying again. If you wrote them, you would probably take a screenshot and show it to everyone. Please write that I, allegedly, deleted and that there was such an important written. It's very interesting to read what you come up with this time.

now look! I sent bitcoin at 13:18:25
limitchange started trading at 13:16
First I started an exchange request from the limitchange website, then I sent -0.00549471 BTC from my account to the btc address they gave
Yes, I agree that it should be in the TX of the blockchain, but you throw off the absolutely left link, which indicates a different time and amount.

I'll tell you, I gave everything to him Yesterday at 15:07. PASSWORD .....
and he told me the password is wrong today at 04:11.
He's lying.
Look, the password is wrong, and I already gave the correct password. because he said the wrong password last morning, there is no other answer from me. Yesterday at 15:07
What a brazen, shameful and ugly lie. He already completely lies, contradicts himself and continues to deceive intensely, trying to confuse everyone.
Now we carefully look at the screenshots of which we see the message
Yesterday at 10:05 AM
THE EXACT TIME AND DATE WHEN I FIRST TOLD HIM THAT THE ACCOUNT PASSWORD IS WRONG YESTERDAY MORNING AT 10:05
AM I REPEAT THE REQUEST YESTERDAY AT 12:59 PM
Wrong account password.
I need LOGIN and PASS to https://limitchange.org/login
not need to https://www.paribu.com/#/
TODAY NIGHT AT 2:11 AM I ASK HIM TO RESET HIS PASSWORD AND GIVE ME ACCESS
give me login and pass on limitchange
u send me wrong password u can restore to ur email new pass
He resets the password or changes to the one that he indicated, I was still able to gain access, I see numerous disagreements and start writing revelations, which I publish in the morning at 04.18.
If you take a closer look at the screenshots, you will notice that first he gives a password: "benook77book", and then a similar one, but the other one from which he removed the first 2 characters: "look77book"

He continues to throw off some left screenshots in which nothing is clear at all, I could not even manage them to understand and analyze, everything is smeared, some Turkish symbols, no exact amounts, no exact time, what is TL, anyone can explain? How can you check the translation using them? Why hasn't he provided TX of the blockchain until now? Why is he doing this? Probably just wants to powder his brains even more.

AND NOW THE MOST IMPORTANT! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION IN HIS MESSAGES HE DOESN'T COMMENT IN ANY WAY OF FALSE WHY PROVIDED AN ABSOLUTELY LEFT TX BLOCKCHAIN!
HE AT LEAST COULD SAY THAT I MADE THE LINK, BUT HE JUST AVOID THIS IMPORTANT EVIDENCE, WHICH HAS BEEN PROVIDED AFTER A LONG SEARCH!
In addition, I can absolutely any of you (except the tops and the admin so that they do not think that we are in cahoots) provide access to your account so that you can check my personal messages and make sure the screenshots are authentic and the link that he threw off as confirmation of his transfer. In which, in addition to the date, the exact time does not converge and an absolutely DIFFERENT AMOUNT is indicated, not even close to the one about which he writes.
He had so much time, at least he could pick up a closer one and find and say that he was mistaken, but for some reason he still hasn’t done it.
Everyone knows that all transactions in the blockchain are saved forever and cannot be edited or deleted.

I have only one question for @Bigbook - you dropped this link in my private messages 3 TIMES! Why did you do it? Do you think all the complete idiots and fools here? How can we trust you?
The easiest and most trusted transaction search engine and block explorer.
Please do not freak out or be nervous, but try to explain your position normally and clearly.

------ russian ----

Я вам скажу. Как этот человек обманывает людей, у которых свой бизнес, как он обманывает!
Этот человек говорит: 1. Сумма к оплате указана обменником уже с учетом комиссии за конвертацию,
а это значит, что он отправил даже не 200 долларов, а на 10-15% меньше, и он нам всем сообщает,
что 200 долларов , то есть фактически он должен был отправить 170-180 грн.
Послушайте, когда я его отправил, биткойн стоил 33 912 долларов.
1) btc я отправил: -0.00549471 BTC
2) комиссия: 0,0005 BTC
1. Смотрим сообщение @Adamkiller на эту дату
Он меняет 150 долларов и получает 0.00427054 BTC, он водит сумму 0.00427054 BTC в мошеннический обменник и получает расчет к выплате 170.94 доллара, то есть примерно на 20 долларов, чем он бы купил биткоин.
2. Смотрим скриншот, из аккаунта @Bigbook, который он САМ предоставил - сумма к выплате указана 199.82 доллара.
Возникают вопросы:
Какой смысл было бы ему совершать обмен если бы сумма была не выгодной для него или он отправил бы больше долларов? Он прекрасно видел сколько долларов он, якобы, должен был получить на карту, то есть как минимум на 20 долларов больше!
То есть по факту TX blockchain, с учётом комиссии, должен был показывать сумму в пределах 170-190 долларов, ну или хотя бы он сам же утверждает что отправил 0.00549471 BTC, значит именно эта бы сумма и отображалась, либо сумма за вычетом комиссии про которую он сам указывает 0,0005 BTC.
Он пишет что отправил 190 долларов и хотел получить 200 долларов, это, конечно, смешно, тем не менее уже ближе к правде. Только если бы он отправил именно эту сумму, то в аккаунте должно было отображаться больше 210 долларов. Ну это обстоятельство, можно было бы, списать на курс биржи, в котором он, якобы, покупал.

Я сначала не понял, чего хотел этот человек
позже я понял, чего он хотел, и дал это Logın Parol
Внимательно смотрим на скриншоты из личной переписки @Bigbook пишет мне на турецком языке, и я, использовав переводчик, отправляю ему следующее сообщение:
Lütfen bana bu değiştiricide bir kullanıcı adı ve şifre ve transferinizin blok zinciri önbelleğine bir bağlantı sağlayın.
Parayı nasıl ödüyorsun? Kripto para biriminde yapabilirim.

Перевожу на английский язык:
Please provide me with a username and password in this modifier and a link to the blockchain cache of your transfer.
How do you pay the money? I can do it in cryptocurrency.
Из чего мы можем сделать вывод что действительно не совсем понятно что-за модификатор, хотя я писал в "мошенническом обменнике".
Но про кеш перевода в блокчейне вроде бы очень даже ясно перевелось.

Хорошо он это не понял, но через час с небольшим, я уже вполне ясно и четко спрашиваю что мне нужно:
И он начинает скидывать левые невалидные данные для того что бы потянуть время и поискать подходящий кеш-блокчейн в системе.

После того, как он дал пароль для входа в limitchange, человек вошел, и его сообщения со сторонником limitchange удалили их все.
Очередная ложь. Когда я зашёл в аккаунт никаких тикетов в поддержку скам-обменника я не обнаружил и ничего не удалял. Сообщения онлайн чата так же удалить не мог так как виджет сайта не позволяет это сделать. К тому же зачем мне удалять сообщения, когда ты выложил скриншоты переписки с мошенником? Я не сомневаюсь в их подлинности и думаю ты специально создал такой диалог для правдоподобности, после того как отправил транзакцию и отменил её, в надежде что мошенник поведётся и что-то выплатит. Так же не понятно, если ты писал тикеты, почему же ты не выложил скриншоты с ответом от мошенника, а выложил только скриншоты общения в онлайн-чате? Я думаю ты и не писал никаких тикетов и просто нагло в очередной раз врёшь. Если бы ты их писал, то наверняка сделал бы скриншот и всем его продемонстрировал. Напиши, пожалуйста, что я, якобы, удалил и что там такого было написано важного. Очень интересно прочитать что ты выдумаешь в этот раз.

limitchange начал торги в 13:16
Сначала я запустил запрос на обмен с сайта limitchange, затем отправил -0,00549471 BTC со своей учетной записи на адрес btc, который они дали
Да, я согласен так и должно быть в TX блокчейна, но ты скидываешь абсолютно левую ссылку, в котором указано другое время и сумма.

Скажу вам, я ему все отдал Вчера в 15:07. ПАРОЛЬ.....
и он сказал мне Сегодня в 04:11 пароль неверный.
Он лжет
Послушайте, пароль ошибочный, и я уже дал правильный пароль. потому что прошлым утром он сказал неправильный пароль, от меня нет другого ответа. Вчера в 15:07
Какая наглая, позорная и некрасивая ложь. Он уже совсем заврался, противоречит сам себе и продолжает усиленно обманывать пытаясь всех запутать.
Теперь внимательно смотрим скриншоты, их которых мы видим сообщение
Yesterday at 10:05 AM
ТОЧНОЕ ВРЕМЯ И ДАТА КОГДА Я ЕМУ ВПЕРВЫЕ СКАЗАЛ ЧТО ПАРОЛЬ К АККАУНТУ НЕВЕРНЫЙ ВЧЕРА УТРОМ В 10:05
ПОВТОРЯЮ ПРОСЬБУ ВЧЕРА В 12:59 PM
Wrong account password.
I need LOGIN and PASS to https://limitchange.org/login
not need to https://www.paribu.com/#/
СЕГОДНЯ НОЧЬЮ В 2:11 AM Я ПРОШУ ЕГО СБРОСИТЬ СВОЙ ПАРОЛЬ И ДАТЬ МНЕ ДОСТУП
give me login and pass on limitchange
u send me wrong password u can restore to ur email new pass
Он сбрасывает пароль или изменяет на тот который указывал я всё таки смог получить доступ, вижу многочисленные разногласия и начинаю писать разоблачения, которое публикую уже утром в 04.18.
Если вы присмотритесь к скриншотам, то заметите что сначала он даёт пароль: benook77book, а затем схожий, но другой из которого убрал 2 первых символа: look77book

Он продолжает скидывать какие-то левые скриншоты в которых вообще ничего не понятно, я даже не смог их понять и проанализировать, всё замазано, какие-то турецкие символы, ни точных сумм, ни точного времени, что вообще такое TL кто-то может объяснить? Как по ним можно проверить перевод? Почему он до си пор не предоставил TX блокчейна? Зачем он это делает? Наверное, просто хочет запудрить мозги ещё сильнее.

А ТЕПЕРЬ САМОЕ ГЛАВНОЕ! ПОЖАЛУЙСТА, ОБРАТИТЕ ВНИМАНИЕ В СВОИХ СООБЩЕНИЯХ ОН НИКАКАХ НЕ КОММЕНТИРУЕТ СВОЮ ОПЛОШНОСТЬ ПОЧЕМУ ПРЕДОСТАВИЛ АБСОЛЮТНО ЛЕВЫЙ TX БЛОКЧЕЙНА!
ОН ХОТЯ БЫ МОГ СКАЗАТЬ ЧТО Я ВЫДУМАЛ ССЫЛКУ, НО ОН ПРОСТО ИЗБЕГАЕТ ЭТОГО ВАЖНОГО ДОКАЗАТЕЛСТВА, КОТОРЫЙ САМ ПРЕДОСТАВИЛ СПУСТЯ ДОЛГИХ ПОИСКОВ!
К тому же я могу абсолютно любому из вас (кроме топов и админа чтоб не подумали что мы в сговоре) предоставить доступ к своему аккаунту что бы вы проверили мои личные сообщения и убедились в подлинности скриншотов и ссылке которую он скинул в качестве подтверждения своего перевода. В которой кроме даты не сходится точное время и указана абсолютно ДРУГАЯ СУММА, даже не близкая к той, про которую он пишет.
У него было столько времени хотя бы мог уже более близкую подобрать и найти и сказать что ошибся, но он до сих пор этого поему-то не сделал.
Всем известно что все транзакции в блокчейне сохраняются навечно и их нельзя отредактировать или удалить.

У меня единственный вопрос к @Bigbook - ты скидывал мне в личные сообщения эту ссылку 3 РАЗА! Почему ты это сделал? Ты думаешь здесь все полные идиоты и дураки? Как мы можем тебе поверить?
Пожалуйста, не психуй и не нервничай, а постарайся нормально и понятно объяснить свою позицию.

Road1

Reaction score

That is 3 times more!
You should laugh at yourself :ROFLMAO:

дурак.jpg

Most exchanges or wallet send batch transactions together to save cost.
Is a pity you don't know about this ?
Now look at the address and the one he sent from his wallet to see the exact address, also the txid

And don't compare time, we all have different timezone

Just pay him and don't embarrass yourself all you say are pointless.

Last edited:

Hacker1

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Russian's wife is a bitch man is a pimp
bastard :ROFLMAO:

Father

Professional
Reaction score
We continue our hilarious investigation of this interesting incident.
Follow the link to the scammer's profile:
@dunkelh3it:

And what do we see?
11 yıldır profesyonel olarak kart satışı, online ve fiziksel taraklama ile uğraşıyorum.
In what interesting language is this written?

We find out the bin of the card issuing bank that he indicated for payment: 402591
Bank: KUVEYT TURK KATILIM BANKASI, A.S.
www.kuveytturk.com.tr

Oh what a strange coincidence :)
The scammers have deceived the swindler. Lol.

You should laugh at yourself :ROFLMAO:
Most exchanges or wallet send batch transactions together to save cost.
Is a pity you don't know about this ?
Now look at the address and the one he sent from his wallet to see the exact address, also the txid
And don't compare time, we all have different timezone
You are very inattentive, please learn to check the time correctly and learn how to count (if you don’t know how, then use a calculator).
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/3Dr2uRViy1BSSyi2TmHMt3bjYwLZWqs2ZS - 0.00499471 BTC ($ 161.96)
Where did you see $ 190 or $ 200?
Please don't get confused about numbers and learn math at school.

You write about different time zones, but this may be, but ONLY THE HOURS CAN BE DIFFERENT, DEPENDING ON THE TIME ZONES, BUT MINUTES CANNOT BE DIFFERENT.
Please gain your mind and study geography.
TX Received Time 14:20

We see you are constantly sending bitcoin, do you have evidence that you sent it to the address of a fraudulent exchanger, and not to your wallet?

I am not at all sorry for this amount, but I am afraid that this is a Turkish fraudster who has deceived many people.
I really look forward to your opinion on this issue, maybe I would better send bitcoin to all those whom he deceived when he sold CC and dumps?
Maybe I'd better send this amount to an orphanage or charity organization?

He wrote that he wanted to make $ 10. Therefore, I created a theme and reshid to everyone who wants to give out free money. He can prove to everyone that a decent person and not a deceiver and earn much more.

Is he a deceiver-ripper-fake-clone or a good man? Should I pay him money or not? What should I do?
I am waiting for your fair opinion and decision.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
Arbitrator's decision on a disputable situation.
Subject matter of dispute: Compensation for posting an unverified topic with a link to a fraudulent service.

The parties involved in the arbitration:
1. The plaintiff (the applicant is the author of an unverified topic) - a forum member under the nickname @Father
2. Defendant (injured party) - forum member under the nickname @Bigbook

I am the current administrator of this forum. On behalf of the project arbiter, I considered this controversial situation and made a binding decision.

The following facts have been established:
1. @Father has created an unverified topic about the working way of earning money.
2. In this thread, @Father indicated a link to a fraudulent cryptocurrency exchange service with non-standard for the market and too high exchange rates.
3. @Father was not convinced of the efficiency of this method and therefore misled the forum participants.
4. @Father deliberately deceived the forum participants that the method he presented really works and he successfully earns money with his help.
5. @Bigbook believed the information provided and transferred the funds to the fraudulent exchanger.
6. @Bigbook was deceived by this service and therefore recorded a correspondence with a fraudster with access to the account by creating screenshots.
7. @Bigbook has posted a warning message stating that this exchanger is cheating and unreliable.
8. @Father agreed with the presented evidence and expressed his consent to compensation for damage.
9. @Father refused to reimburse compensation because he suspected that @Bigbook was cheating that he made a money transfer to the fraudster, and so @Bigbook is a clone of the ripper @dunkelh3it
10. @Father created this warning topic and provided evidence for his beliefs.

I analyzed all the evidence presented, carried out a complete set of the facts and circumstances in connection with which this decision was made.

User @Bigbook was checked by the clone detection system and no matches were found.
We can’t rely on conjectures, but we consider the situation strictly according to the totality of the real facts of the current situation.
The forum may be attended by many users from Turkey or from other countries (since our project is international and available to everyone), but this does not mean that any of them is directly or indirectly related to the specified scammer.

Based on the evidence presented, guided by sound logic and a clear mind, I, on behalf of the forum arbiter, make the following decision:
The forum participant under the nickname @Father is obliged to compensate the full material damage to the forum participant under the nickname @Bigbook.

The amount of compensation is: $ 162 BTC (bitcoin)
The term for the execution of this decision: 24 hours from the date of the decision.

Procedure for the fulfillment of an obligation
1. @Bigbook informs @Father of the current cryptocurrency wallet to which it is necessary to make a transfer in private messages.
2. @Father will transfer bitcoin to the specified wallet and report on the implementation of the decision in this topic.
3. @Bigbook receives cryptocurrency to his wallet and reports it in this thread.

In case of non-fulfillment of this decision and non-fulfillment of the obligation, the corresponding consequences will follow - blocking the account and assigning a negative status.

Within the specified period, the parties can appeal this decision in full or in part, as well as express their arguments on the amount of compensation assigned. This decision can be reconsidered when additional evidence is provided and their subsequent analysis.

The parties involved in this dispute have the right to disagree with this decision, however, in order to avoid serious consequences, the specified obligation must be fulfilled in a proper and honest manner in full and within the specified period.

I remind you that posting links to any scam services is prohibited by forum rules.

In addition, I would like to inform you that this forum does not provide an escrow service, please refer to other trusted forums that you trust.

Father

Professional
Reaction score
I consider this decision illegal, unfair and inadequate.

I disagree with this decision on the following grounds:
1. The admin had to analyze each evidence presented and give it a fair and competent assessment. This was not done.
2. The admin simply listed the chronology of events, which was already obvious.
3. The admin took the side of the fraudster and rejected the evidence of an active member of the forum. How can the forum be brought after that? Many may think that the admin is shielding and helping scammers.
4. The admin did not compare the facts and discrepancies in time, amounts and other circumstances.
5. The admin had to logically justify each point to which he refers in his decision and not write in general phrases.

5. @Bigbook believed the information provided and transferred the funds to the fraudulent exchanger.
6. @Bigbook was deceived by this service and therefore recorded a correspondence with a fraudster with access to the account by creating screenshots.
I ask the victim to provide evidence that he made the transfer exactly to the details of this exchanger, and, for example, not to his wallet. Will he be able to provide evidence? I GIVE YOU 100% GUARANTEE HE CAN'T DO IT! It is not necessary to fake screenshots a lot, we should clearly see where the money came from and where, and not some scribbles and squiggles.

However, since you want me to send him money, I will. Therefore, I ask him to send me a bitcoin wallet for payment.

What should we do to get people to start trusting the forum?
1. Choose a new admin who will be known to everyone, who will enjoy authority, great respect and a huge reputation.
2. Choose a fair and competent arbitrator who will make lawful, fair decisions and substantiate each evidence presented.
3. Remove all advertising scam themes.
4. Maintain a mandatory insurance deposit for all new advertising services.
5. Appoint a new leadership of the forum - a team of moderators and VIP members.

Last edited:

Prt

Reaction score
I cursed at the user @dunkelh3it in main Chat before.

Some people jumped to me protecting him, just because he shared useless info and they thought he is ok. what a false image.

After i gave few valid points everyone weirdly changed their mind and he got quiet too :)

The more you look for the "quick-money" scheme like the thing you fall above, the more you will get scammed. And you deserve it, because you are lazy to put hard work.

Let that be a lesson for you and use common sense, scammers smell shit from miles away

Father

Professional
Reaction score
1. I have never bought a CC from @dunkelh3it
2. I have not seen a single claim against him on any forum.
3. I do not know why he was given a status and blocked. I just saw that he helped the forum well and regularly helped all newbies.

Perhaps, in fact, he is a very nice and reliable guy and was simply framed.
Please excuse me, as I can be wrong, I will just see that he has a bad status.
I have nothing against the Turks or any other nationality.
I understand that in every nation there are good and bad people.
I’m just very tired and my head no longer understands.

Reactions: Prt

Road1

Reaction score
I cursed at the user @dunkelh3it in main Chat before.

Some people jumped to me protecting him, just because he shared useless info and they thought he is ok. what a false image.

After i gave few valid points everyone weirdly changed their mind and he got quiet too :)

The more you look for the "quick-money" scheme like the thing you fall above, the more you will get scammed. And you deserve it, because you are lazy to put hard work.

Let that be a lesson for you and use common sense, scammers smell shit from miles away
I just checked your chat, get your fact well it was @Lord777 not @dunkelh3it
This was your post
@Lord777 is trying to scam the noobies with the dinosaur g2a phishing trick https://carder.market/media/how-to-buy-...st-gift-card-method-2021.207/#xfmg-comment-44

Most people post trash don't blame one person for it
Just joined but have been monitoring the forum for some months and i see just some people hat post reasonable information sometimes @Hacker, @Mutt and @CreedX but they stop being active.

For @dunkelh3it he has not post anything useful

Prt

Reaction score
I just checked your chat, get your fact well it was @Lord777 not @dunkelh3it
This was your post
@Lord777 is trying to scam the noobies with the dinosaur g2a phishing trick https://carder.market/media/how-to-buy-...st-gift-card-method-2021.207/#xfmg-comment-44

Most people post trash don't blame one person for it
Just joined but have been monitoring the forum for some months and i see just some people hat post reasonable information sometimes @Hacker, @Mutt and @CreedX but they stop being active.

For @dunkelh3it he has not post anything useful
Oh yes, lord too, because he falsely posted a script that is phishing user's BTC, anyway he said it was a mistake which i can understand. (it was true)
I thought it was his address behind the scam.

i remember i beefed with @dunkelh3it too before, because not even 50% of what he said made any sense, he appear like the typical person who does not himself work at what he is talking about

Bigbook

Carder
Reaction score

1. The admin had to analyze each evidence presented and give it a fair and competent assessment. This was not done.
3. The admin took the side of the fraudster and rejected the evidence of an active member of the forum. How can the forum be brought after that? Many may think that the admin is shielding and helping scammers.
4. The admin did not compare the facts and discrepancies in time, amounts and other circumstances.
5. The admin had to logically justify each point to which he refers in his decision and not write in general phrases.

I ask the victim to provide evidence that he made the transfer exactly to the details of this exchanger, and, for example, not to his wallet. Will he be able to provide evidence? I GIVE YOU 100% GUARANTEE HE CAN'T DO IT! It is not necessary to fake screenshots a lot, we should clearly see where the money came from and where, and not some scribbles and squiggles.

However, since you want me to send him money, I will. Therefore, I ask him to send me a bitcoin wallet for payment.

1. Choose a new admin who will be known to everyone, who will enjoy authority, great respect and a huge reputation.
2. Choose a fair and competent arbitrator who will make lawful, fair decisions and substantiate each evidence presented.
5. Appoint a new leadership of the forum - a team of moderators and VIP members.
Ладно, сделаю так, сниму видео, в какой криптокошелек я положил, куда перевел и на какую карту просил перевести, сниму видео, все объясню .
Если я прав, ты заплатишь мне эти деньги?

Bigbook

Carder
Reaction score

Я снял последнее видео.
1) Первым делом показал сумму, которую отправил со своего счета, там 2000 TL, в долларах 228$.
2) Деньги, внесенные в мой кошелек BTC, составляют 2000 TL.
3) Отправленная сумма BTC -0,00549471 BTC. Сумма комиссии 0,0005 BTC. В комиссию входит -0,00549471 BTC.
4) Открыл отправленное соединение btc. 0,00499471 BTC отправлено на сайт limitchange.
5) Сумма с сайта limitchange - показано 0,00499471 BTC. и он видит, что за исключением отправленной комиссии, количество BTC, поступающих на сайт limitchange, совпадает с BTC.
6) Наконец, сумма, которая должна быть зачислена на мой счет + 199,82 доллара США, была показана в качестве проверки учетной записи, что она не была получена в течение 3 дней.

Я хочу это сказать! @Father Я не просил у хозяина денег сначала. Каждый раз, когда он заявлял, что хочет отправить мне эти деньги. Тогда я попросил его прислать мне деньги.

Но этот владелец @ сказал обо мне неправду. И мое последнее доказательство в этом видео. Передайте ему. после этого видео / если он считает себя правым, сказать нечего. и я проголосую за удаление этого человека с форума отсюда.

forum icin.jpg

K-9

Reaction score
Я снял последнее видео.
1) Первым делом показал сумму, которую отправил со своего счета, там 2000 TL, в долларах 228$.
2) Деньги, внесенные в мой кошелек BTC, составляют 2000 TL.
3) Отправленная сумма BTC -0,00549471 BTC. Сумма комиссии 0,0005 BTC. В комиссию входит -0,00549471 BTC.
4) Открыл отправленное соединение btc. 0,00499471 BTC отправлено на сайт limitchange.
5) Сумма с сайта limitchange - показано 0,00499471 BTC. и он видит, что за исключением отправленной комиссии, количество BTC, поступающих на сайт limitchange, совпадает с BTC.
6) Наконец, сумма, которая должна быть зачислена на мой счет + 199,82 доллара США, была показана в качестве проверки учетной записи, что она не была получена в течение 3 дней.

Я хочу это сказать! @Father Я не просил у хозяина денег сначала. Каждый раз, когда он заявлял, что хочет отправить мне эти деньги. Тогда я попросил его прислать мне деньги.

Но этот владелец @ сказал обо мне неправду. И мое последнее доказательство в этом видео. Передайте ему. после этого видео / если он считает себя правым, сказать нечего. и я проголосую за удаление этого человека с форума отсюда.

View attachment 3878

Father

Professional
Reaction score
This is already complete idiocy and chaos, do you still believe this scammer?

1. Despite completely different times, I am ready to believe in the transaction 0.00499471 BTC
Date and time 2021-06-24 14:20
now look! I sent bitcoin at 13:18:25
Hmm, he probably wants to say that the blockchain failed at the exact time :)

1) First of all, he showed the amount that he sent from his account, there are 2000 TL, in dollars $ 228 .
6) Finally, the amount to be credited to my account + $ 199.82 was shown as account verification that it was not received within 3 days.
This is completely nonsense! Even if he bought bitcoin with a commission and ended up with $ 228.
WHAT IDIOT AND FOOL WILL EXCHANGE $ 228 FOR $ 199? DO YOU BELIEVE IN IT? THAT IS HE WANTED TO EXCHANGE HIMSELF FOR A LOSS?
We read his past messages and see that he wanted to get a profit of $ 10, but here it turns out not a profit, but an expense (loss, minus) of $ 28.
It is very difficult for me to believe in this, it defies absolutely any logic, common sense and business laws!

3. Please read all his messages, first he writes that he spent $ 200, the next day $ 190, today he writes that he has already spent $ 228
He contradicts his own words. Did he really forget how much he actually spent in a few days?:)

4. Here and another nickname in private messages from me requires 1000 $ so as not to spread the information that I was throwing
13-jpg.3886

So he demands for the same from the admin $ 1000, the amount made in the decision seemed to him insufficient, he realized that he could easily manipulate the admin so that he could fulfill all his requirements, desires and whims:

Yes, you can see what he writes from another clone, but now we are looking at his screenshot in a chat with a fraudulent exchanger:
3637-0f586fb54f5f13f38facf6906e721df7.jpg

As we can see, it also threatens to spread information everywhere. Of course, this is not a very convincing argument, but the fact remains.
In the hope that someone will lead on his provocation, he is trying to cut down more dough.

5. I ask him to provide proof that he made the transfer to the exchanger's wallet, he agrees and uploads a video.
But I cannot watch this video - it is not available!
Please tell me why he didn't immediately provide the video if he made a transfer to the address of the exchanger? In general, I think this is a deception and another trick, it is unlikely that someone would make a video when they sent a small amount to an exchanger, or is he really so prudent and assumed the possibility of deception?
Please re-upload the video, it is very interesting to see what is there.

6. When in personal messages I asked him to tell me his contact by telegram, after a while he threw me the contact. I checked it and lo and behold, it was registered exactly when I asked for his contact!
Didn't he use telegrams before? Obviously he does not want to represent his real contact, as well as nicknames on other forums.

PS Once again I inform you that I agree and do not mind to execute the decision of the arbiter for my jamb, but you yourself can see what complete nonsense he writes and demands.
I suggest that you change your mind to make a $ 1000 money transfer to any charity, orphanage or animal shelter and provide you with video and screenshots of the transfer.
The organization must be well-known and with a reputation, and the details are indicated on the site, so that I do not transfer money to fake funds of scammers.

--

Вот это уже полный идиотизм и беспредел, неужели вы все ещё верите этому мошеннику?

1. Не смотря на абсолютно разное время, я готов поверить в транзакцию 0.00499471 BTC
Дата и время 2021-06-24 14:20
Мда, наверное, он хочет сказать что блокчейн дал сбой по точному времени :)

Это вообще полный бред! Даже если он купил биткоин с комиссией и в итоге у него получилось 228$.
КАКОЙ ИДИОТ И ДУРАК БУДЕТ ОБМЕНИВАТЬ 228$ НА 199$? ВЫ В ЭТО ВЕРИТЕ? ТО ЕСТЬ ОН ЗАХОТЕЛ ОБМЕНЯТЬ СЕБЕ В УБЫТОК?
Читаем его прошлые сообщения и видим что он хотел получить выгоду 10$, но тут получается не выгода, а расход (убыток, минус) на 28$.
Мне очень сложно в такое поверить, это не поддаётся абсолютно никакой логике, здравому смыслу и законам бизнеса!

3. Пожалуйста, прочитайте все его сообщения, сначала он пишет что потратил 200$, на следующий день 190$, сегодня он пишет что потратил уже 228$
Он противоречит своим же словам. Неужели за несколько дней он забыл сколько на самом деле потратил :)

4. Вот и другого ника в личных сообщениях от требует с меня 1000$ что бы не распространять сведения что я кидала
13.jpg

Вот он требует за то же самое с админа 1000$, сумма вынесенная в решении ему показалась недостаточной, он понял что легко может манипулировать админом что бы тол исполнял все его требования, желания и прихоти:

Да, можно увидеть что он пишет с очередного клона, но теперь мы смотрим его скриншот в диалоге в чате с мошенническим-обменником:
forum 5.jpg
Как мы видим от так же угрожает распространять везде информацию. Конечно, это не очень убедительный довод, но факт остаётся фактом.
В надежде что кто-то поведётся на его провокации, он пытается срубить побольше бабла.

5. Я прошу его предоставить доказательства что он сделал перевод именно на кошелек обменника, он соглашается и загружает какое-то видео.
Но я не могу посмотреть это видео - оно недоступно!
Скажите мне, пожалуйста, почему он сразу не предоставил видео если делал перевод в адрес обменника? Я вообще думаю это обман и очередная уловка, вряд ли бы кто-то делал видео когда отправлял небольшую сумму в обменник или неужели он такой предусмотрительный и предполагал возможность обмана?
Прошу перезалить видео, очень интересно посмотреть что же там.

6. Когда в личный сообщениях я попросил его сообщить свой телеграм контакт, спустя какое то время он скинул мне контакт. Я проверил его и о чудо, он был зарегистрирован именно тогда когда я попросил его контакт!
Неужели он раньше не пользовался телеграм? Очевидно он не хочет представлять свой настоящий контакт, а так же ники на других форумах.

P.S. Ещё раз вам сообщаю что я согласен и не против исполнить решение арбитра за свой косяк, но вы же сами видите какой полный бред он пишет и требует.
Я предлагаю вам изменить решения на то что бы я выполнил денежный перевод на сумму в 1000$ в любую благотворительную организацию, детский дом или приют для животных и предоставил вам видео и скриншоты перевода.
Организация должна быть известной и с репутацией, а реквизиты указаны на сайте, что бы я не переводил деньги на фейковые фонды мошенников.

Last edited:

Bigbook

Carder
Reaction score
This is already complete idiocy and chaos, do you still believe this scammer?

1. Despite completely different times, I am ready to believe in the transaction 0.00499471 BTC
Date and time 2021-06-24 14:20

Hmm, he probably wants to say that the blockchain failed at the exact time :)

This is completely nonsense! Even if he bought bitcoin with a commission and ended up with $ 228.
WHAT IDIOT AND FOOL WILL EXCHANGE $ 228 FOR $ 199? DO YOU BELIEVE IN IT? THAT IS HE WANTED TO EXCHANGE HIMSELF FOR A LOSS?
We read his past messages and see that he wanted to get a profit of $ 10, but here it turns out not a profit, but an expense (loss, minus) of $ 28.
It is very difficult for me to believe in this, it defies absolutely any logic, common sense and business laws!

3. Please read all his messages, first he writes that he spent $ 200, the next day $ 190, today he writes that he has already spent $ 228
He contradicts his own words. Did he really forget how much he actually spent in a few days?:)

4. Here and another nickname in private messages from me requires 1000 $ so as not to spread the information that I was throwing
13-jpg.3886

So he demands for the same from the admin $ 1000, the amount made in the decision seemed to him insufficient, he realized that he could easily manipulate the admin so that he could fulfill all his requirements, desires and whims:

Yes, you can see what he writes from another clone, but now we are looking at his screenshot in a chat with a fraudulent exchanger:
3637-0f586fb54f5f13f38facf6906e721df7.jpg

As we can see, it also threatens to spread information everywhere. Of course, this is not a very convincing argument, but the fact remains.
In the hope that someone will lead on his provocation, he is trying to cut down more dough.

5. I ask him to provide proof that he made the transfer to the exchanger's wallet, he agrees and uploads a video.
But I cannot watch this video - it is not available!
Please tell me why he didn't immediately provide the video if he made a transfer to the address of the exchanger? In general, I think this is a deception and another trick, it is unlikely that someone would make a video when they sent a small amount to an exchanger, or is he really so prudent and assumed the possibility of deception?
Please re-upload the video, it is very interesting to see what is there.

6. When in personal messages I asked him to tell me his contact by telegram, after a while he threw me the contact. I checked it and lo and behold, it was registered exactly when I asked for his contact!
Didn't he use telegrams before? Obviously he does not want to represent his real contact, as well as nicknames on other forums.

PS Once again I inform you that I agree and do not mind to execute the decision of the arbiter for my jamb, but you yourself can see what complete nonsense he writes and demands.
I suggest that you change your mind to make a $ 1000 money transfer to any charity, orphanage or animal shelter and provide you with video and screenshots of the transfer.
The organization must be well-known and with a reputation, and the details are indicated on the site, so that I do not transfer money to fake funds of scammers.

--

Вот это уже полный идиотизм и беспредел, неужели вы все ещё верите этому мошеннику?

1. Не смотря на абсолютно разное время, я готов поверить в транзакцию 0.00499471 BTC
Дата и время 2021-06-24 14:20

Мда, наверное, он хочет сказать что блокчейн дал сбой по точному времени :)

Это вообще полный бред! Даже если он купил биткоин с комиссией и в итоге у него получилось 228$.
КАКОЙ ИДИОТ И ДУРАК БУДЕТ ОБМЕНИВАТЬ 228$ НА 199$? ВЫ В ЭТО ВЕРИТЕ? ТО ЕСТЬ ОН ЗАХОТЕЛ ОБМЕНЯТЬ СЕБЕ В УБЫТОК?
Читаем его прошлые сообщения и видим что он хотел получить выгоду 10$, но тут получается не выгода, а расход (убыток, минус) на 28$.
Мне очень сложно в такое поверить, это не поддаётся абсолютно никакой логике, здравому смыслу и законам бизнеса!

3. Пожалуйста, прочитайте все его сообщения, сначала он пишет что потратил 200$, на следующий день 190$, сегодня он пишет что потратил уже 228$
Он противоречит своим же словам. Неужели за несколько дней он забыл сколько на самом деле потратил :)

4. Вот и другого ника в личных сообщениях от требует с меня 1000$ что бы не распространять сведения что я кидала
View attachment 3886

Вот он требует за то же самое с админа 1000$, сумма вынесенная в решении ему показалась недостаточной, он понял что легко может манипулировать админом что бы тол исполнял все его требования, желания и прихоти:

Да, можно увидеть что он пишет с очередного клона, но теперь мы смотрим его скриншот в диалоге в чате с мошенническим-обменником:
View attachment 3887
Как мы видим от так же угрожает распространять везде информацию. Конечно, это не очень убедительный довод, но факт остаётся фактом.
В надежде что кто-то поведётся на его провокации, он пытается срубить побольше бабла.

5. Я прошу его предоставить доказательства что он сделал перевод именно на кошелек обменника, он соглашается и загружает какое-то видео.
Но я не могу посмотреть это видео - оно недоступно!
Скажите мне, пожалуйста, почему он сразу не предоставил видео если делал перевод в адрес обменника? Я вообще думаю это обман и очередная уловка, вряд ли бы кто-то делал видео когда отправлял небольшую сумму в обменник или неужели он такой предусмотрительный и предполагал возможность обмана?
Прошу перезалить видео, очень интересно посмотреть что же там.

6. Когда в личный сообщениях я попросил его сообщить свой телеграм контакт, спустя какое то время он скинул мне контакт. Я проверил его и о чудо, он был зарегистрирован именно тогда когда я попросил его контакт!
Неужели он раньше не пользовался телеграм? Очевидно он не хочет представлять свой настоящий контакт, а так же ники на других форумах.

P.S. Ещё раз вам сообщаю что я согласен и не против исполнить решение арбитра за свой косяк, но вы же сами видите какой полный бред он пишет и требует.
Я предлагаю вам изменить решения на то что бы я выполнил денежный перевод на сумму в 1000$ в любую благотворительную организацию, детский дом или приют для животных и предоставил вам видео и скриншоты перевода.
Организация должна быть известной и с репутацией, а реквизиты указаны на сайте, что бы я не переводил деньги на фейковые фонды мошенников.
Ты человек позорный @ отец, ты кидаешься всюду, чтобы не заплатить эти деньги. Мне от тебя деньги не нужны, я видел, что ты нечестен, и пытался это доказать.
1) Я вложил 2000 лир, 228 $.
а) Я отправил сумму на сайт limitchange -0.00549471 BTC
б) После этого я совершил транзакцию BCH -0,03060359.
c) Я бы снял оставшиеся 317 турецких лир на свой счет.

РАССЧИТАЙТЕ СЕЙЧАС! ты не мужчина!

Если ты выглядишь как мужчина, ты увидишь. Я видел, что ты просто позор.

Ты трус! Ты тот человек, который не может сдержать свое слово!

forum11.jpg