High-quality Plastic, Hologram, Signature Panel, Accessories & Much More!!

Dardking

Reaction score
I ordered 10 plastic, but everyday he tell me, i post here tracking when i got, is not serious, dump not wait, i loose time and money

aragon

Reaction score
aladin ‎(20:55):
were is trucking number ???you said 24-48 hours???whats going on bro???

Reaction score
Here is the break down on this seller. I've boughten from him a few times now and his stuff is good, not great because the cards that are black look crapy as you can see the plastic top. He is always on online and will get back to you quickly. His prices are not to high but not cheap either and you'll have to pay $85 for shipping. So over all he is a good seller but shipping is so slow. Don't plan on getting your order for a minimum of a week. Plan for around 10-13 days after your payment (this is not all his fault customs is a big hold up). So make sure your dumps are super fresh if you're going to get your cards embossed. If you have your own embosser, tipper, and msr though he is a good guy to buy from because he has so many different styles of cards and he is very easy to reach. Oh and I don't know why people are saying he's a ripper, he's not.

Last edited:

MakylHaggerty

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
What delivery service do you use?

aragon

Reaction score
I have bought from him some accesories for card ,quality is good,comunication is perfect ,just delivery time and cost for shiping to high,but im happy,receive good bonus ,my recomendation .

homeboy

Reaction score
this is very good vendor, good service, very understandable, his product is good quality, good in UV, good of sig panel. vendor is the man for his words. thanks, bro.

MR. IRON

RIPPER
Reaction score
GREAT PRODUCT, but unfortunatly... shipping for usa is expensive and turn around time is slooow. i've order holograms/ signature panels, and blanks from him and everything has been equal to or BETTER than original.

$Frenchi3$

Reaction score
yo all that haved problems with caliber on shipping on orders everything is all good this dude is definetly a man of his word and we should all be happy 2 havee somebody as honest and reliable businessman and vendor A++++++++++++

caliber

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Introducing Chip cards – add a real look to your card

Album
http://anonym.to/?http://www.xup.in/dl,72818375/V9-2010.zip/
Pass=EAi0x3nxIRdHQ0doIaf5

Chip cards are available for all designs in album including custom designs

Price

> Non-embossed = $20
> Embossed = $40

> Non-embossed (photo card) = $30
> Embossed (photo card) = $50

> Non-embossed (Chip) = $30
> Embossed (Chip) = $50

> Non-embossed (Photo Card + Chip) = $40
> Embossed (Photo Card + Chip) = $60

This service update has also been added to main post.

spacecase

Reaction score
-$1200 CALIBER? WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY

ok i am editing my reply regarding calibers service, i know have tracking info maybe its just realy late

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:47 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:34 AM ----------

Last edited:

valid

DEER
Reaction score
I HAD TWO PACKAGE STOPPED BY CUSTOM AS WELL.. THIS VENDOR IS HONEST BUT CUSTOM IS OUT OF HIS CONTROL.. I ORDERED A THIRD PACKAGE THAT MADE IT TO AN ADDRESS OUT OF THE USA.. I GUESS CUSTOM ARE CHECKING STUFF THAT COMES INTO THE COUNTRY FROM CERTAIN COUNTRIES. CALIBER BIG HONES VENDOR, AND GIVE GREAT BONUS. TRY USING DHL AS SHIPPING COMPANY.. THOSE USA FEDERAL SHIPPING COMPANY ARE REALLY BAD TO GET THOSE TYPE OF THINGS. JUST GIVING MY EXPERIENCE WITH CALIBER, AND EVEN THOUGH IT WENT WRONG TWO TIMES.. FINALLY I WAS ABLE TO SHIP TO A DIFFERENT COUNTRY AND IT MADE IT.. BUT I DO THINK THAT USING NON USA SHIPPING COMPANY SUCH AS DHL.. WILL WORK JUST FINE..

$Frenchi3$

Reaction score
hey cal whats up man been waiting 4 tracking# yet been awhile man please contact me on that note please

aragon

Reaction score
First order was ok ,second order
Have problem ,waiting 4 tracking nr 3 days allready,in ICQ silence ,bro whats going on ??? I paid money and get nothink,give me answer

Reaction score
First order was ok ,second order
Have problem ,waiting 4 tracking nr 3 days allready,in ICQ silence ,bro whats going on ??? I paid money and get nothink,give me answer

He'll get to you when he has your tracking number. He's not a ripper but sometimes his shipper takes a while. He says that he ships within 5 days of order so calm down.

jesta184

Carder
Reaction score
This guy if the fucking truth!!! I had a $1,000 order siezed more then a month ago. And now like 7-8 weeks later, this man kept his word and sent me a replacement order of great quality. He didnt answer for a week but he always replied sometime, and I could understand he is very busy. So for people harrassing him leave him alone and he will take care of u. This is delicate work!!!

Dardking

Reaction score
i ordered 20 plastic, and is not professinal 4 days he not answer me, he rare everyday online but he ignore all order

zakatac

Carder
Reaction score
i ordered 20 plastic, and is not professinal 4 days he not answer me, he rare everyday online but he ignore all order

I've ordered 80pc's , received tracking no. on the 07july never received package as yet! but he has been in contact with me which is a good thing!! Guys this is crime & a risk, So u need to be patient! All u need to know that he is not a ripper! The only problem is his courier service(slow), but if it's that courier service that gets the pc's to me, with-out being stop by feds!!! so be it!!

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
Ordered over a month ago.. first packag sent for some reason was sent back.. now. sent package cannot be dieliereved . and he wil not refund!!!

$Frenchi3$

Reaction score
i wanna start off with you guys need to stop harrassing this man cause this is a serious business this man is a good seller and business man he is a man of his word had 1 pkge seized 4 a 100pcs and month later sent replacement and it touched everything is official so guys he is that dude and of his word keep it up my dude A++++++++++++++++++++

aragon

Reaction score
bro resolve this matter ,money is all ready paid ,but stuff is not there,i waiting you answer.
For :ionlybuythebest
He'll get to you when he has your tracking number. He's not a ripper but sometimes his shipper takes a while. He says that he ships within 5 days of order so calm down.
are you working in secretary position for MR caliber ???
I write some post for Caliber not for you