High-quality Plastic, Hologram, Signature Panel, Accessories & Much More!!

black_rabbit

Carder
Reaction score
mailerman & black_rabbit: Please direct your issue to ICQ. If it's not responding leave a detailed msg with your forum nick and problem. Support will reply as soon as an order update is received.

Your patience is appreciated.
Thanks!

yes ofc but when no one is saying anything 2 weeks then sry but patience is little dificult...

like i say it's no problem to wait but just say i must wait and not to ignore me....

caliber i have send you again my details and i hope you will respond ass soon as possible...

tnx

bjmanski

Carder
Reaction score
Ive been dealing with Caliber for a while now sometimes we have customs hangups sometimes we dont but support is always available to deal with issues and delays are always made up with bonus. Last deal arrived fast in 3 days.

black_rabbit

Carder
Reaction score
what is the support?? the same icq or what?? i have again past the same request to caliber or you can say it support but still no awnser... :(

bye

jesta184

Carder
Reaction score
Placed order and recieved it within 4 days. This is the fastest he has ever delivered and I have placed many orders. to me he is just getting better and better!!!!!!! A+++++++++++

black_rabbit

Carder
Reaction score
Placed order and recieved it within 4 days. This is the fastest he has ever delivered and I have placed many orders. to me he is just getting better and better!!!!!!! A+++++++++++

good for you...im still waiting for a answer...and if i wait a little more then it will pased like 1 mounth until i have heard anything from him...

im very very disappointed...and let us asume that i will eventually(maybe in year 2012) become my card's im sure that i will never use his services again...

caliber i have send you again my detail on forum privat and on icq....

pls just say if you rip me "f*** off" or anything so that i don't wast my time on you...

tnx
bye

caliber

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
blackrabit: issue resolved.

Last edited:

jhondo

Reaction score
1 week passed after my order and still not receive my tracking and no answer in icq

edit:i get tracking

Last edited:

fraudstenio

Reaction score
almost 1 month passed after my order and still not receive my order and the tracking is invalid! and no answer in icq

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
VERY VERY BAD..
I ordered like 2 months ago...
Package never arrived now it shows " returned to sender"
HE REFUSE TO REFUND ME ANY MONEY!!!
IGNORES ME

BECAREFUL
'

fraudstenio

Reaction score
he keeps ignoring me and i not received the tracking !! Almoust 1 month! very bad!

My order arrived today.

Last edited:

black_rabbit

Carder
Reaction score
good for you...im still waiting for a answer...and if i wait a little more then it will pased like 1 mounth until i have heard anything from him...

im very very disappointed...and let us asume that i will eventually(maybe in year 2012) become my card's im sure that i will never use his services again...

caliber i have send you again my detail on forum privat and on icq....

pls just say if you rip me "f*** off" or anything so that i don't wast my time on you...

tnx
bye

ok finaly caliber have answerd me but...first he give me the wrong tracking number and claim that i have already recived 2 time the package...ofc then it turns up that he somehow mix something up...but ok no harm done...
but...when he gave me the right tracking number i see that the package is waiting for me like 2 weeks in fedex storehouse!!!!
and when i was trying to ask for tracking he always ignored me on icq and then i found out that 2 weeks have bean pased since the package arrived..

but...sry caliber you ware accualy right when you say 24-48h...you have send me the package few day's after i have payed you...but you have forgot about me so my package ware waiting for me...ok no harm done..
after he messed up my tracking number he was so kind to offered me 20% less on my next order...so tnx caliber...

and when i opened my package i have noticed...no chip on any card...and no hologram on visa card's and now my visas are useles bcos they don't have any chip and any holo...

but the mc and visa are very good printed and very orginal set...only very sensible...it would be nice if you somehow put some thin plastic cover on then..

and now we will see what will caliber awnser me...

the base line....very very lazy or busy man...i don't know but in the end i will never use his service again..if he accept now my offer i will pay again for his mistake but the last time...

tnx
bye

jariko

Carder
Reaction score
caliber or may be i should say ripper, wher my order??? u say u send by local post so why u took 85 doll for shipping and send by local post, and what did u send how can u proof that u send me something??? wait for refund,..

caliber

BANNED
Reaction score
FRAUDSTENIO: ORDER PLACED = SEP 22, SHIPPED: SEP 25, CURRENT STATUS: HELD IN DESTINATION COUNTRY (Please call local post & give them tracking # they will help you) If not, contact support so a replacement order can be shipped.

BLOCKENT: Please contact support on ICQ from same ICQ by which you placed the order. We will check status of your order and issue replacement if needed.

BLACK_RABBIT: Yes, i've been very busy. I can understand no-chip present but cannot believe cards are without holo. Anyway, ill give you benefit of the doubt and will send the recent order as agreed.

JARIKO: ORDER PLACED: OCT07, SHIPPED: OCT11, CURRENT STATUS: HELD IN DESTINATION COUNTRY (tracking sometimes don't update on courier website). Please call local post & give them tracking # they will help you). If not, contact support so a replacement order can be shipped.

It is suggested to wait for sometime and be patient. Unexpected courier delays are beyond our control but we try our best to serve and safeguard both parties.

Last edited:

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
FRAUDSTENIO: ORDER PLACED = SEP 22, SHIPPED: SEP 25, CURRENT STATUS: HELD IN DESTINATION COUNTRY (Please call local post & give them tracking # they will help you) If not, contact support so a replacement order can be shipped.

BLOCKENT: Please contact support on ICQ from same ICQ by which you placed the order. We will check status of your order and issue replacement if needed.

BLACK_RABBIT: Yes, i've been very busy. I can understand no-chip present but cannot believe cards are without holo. Anyway, ill give you benefit of the doubt and will send the recent order as agreed.

JARIKO: ORDER PLACED: OCT07, SHIPPED: OCT11, CURRENT STATUS: HELD IN DESTINATION COUNTRY (tracking sometimes don't update on courier website). Please call local post & give them tracking # they will help you). If not, contact support so a replacement order can be shipped.

It is suggested to wait for sometime and be patient. Unexpected courier delays are beyond our control but we try our best to serve and safeguard both parties.

i continue try to contact u claiber but u ignore me via icq..
Please fix this

caliber

BANNED
Reaction score
i continue try to contact u claiber but u ignore me via icq..
Please fix this

Maybe you contacted when i was busy or away. I've sent you msg on ICQ please respond

caliber

BANNED
Reaction score
Service update

Big Discount & Extremely Fast & Free Shipping for this shopping season
(Overnight shipping available to most countries. To qualify for free shipping min order must be $500) Yes! that's correct, order production time 24 – 48 hrs and delivery next day at your drop. More details on ICQ # 571879119

Non-Embossed $15
Embossed $25

All designs available including any custom design you want

Album
http://anonym.to/?http://www.xup.in/dl,86970420/V9-2010.zip/
Pass=EAi0x3nxIRdHQ0doIaf5

Update added to main post