High-quality Plastic, Hologram, Signature Panel, Accessories & Much More!!

caliber

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Temp, your replacement order was shipped through local mail & sometimes it takes longer to arrive. If package don't come through by end of next week you should contact in ICQ.

caliber

BANNED
Reaction score
temptation: your initial order was placed on 19-AUG. Package was dispatched to you 21-AUG (tracking available) but unfortunately it was put on hold in a country other than the destination country (unusual circumstance). After discussion, a replacement package was sent through regular mail on 13-SEP for which i told you to wait and ask your drop of arrival of package as sometimes delivery by regular mail takes up to 3 weeks in some countries.

basetrader: contact on ICQ regarding your order so i can pull up your order record. All orders are normally shipped within 24 - 48 hrs after the payment is received. Sometimes, our mail forwarding company chooses to delay the shipment to ensure security of both parties. We try to minimize the delays but sometimes it's beyond our control.

I don't reply on ICQ when i don't have your tracking available at that time. All tracking numbers are sent as and when they're received from mail forwarders.

thank you for your patience

black_rabbit

Carder
Reaction score
hi caliber...

i see that you ignore somone how is asking you on icq if you have a tracking number for them so i will ask here...

caliber now have bean past like 10 working day's since i ordered from you and i only wanna ask if you will send me the cards and when??
its no problem to wait but i only need to know how long so that i can say that to the pepole on my drop point when it will arrived...

oh yes and can you send me only 2 ones so that i can go card and then you can finish the others when you want :D

tnx
bye

p.s. still no awnser now have pased 15 working day's...no money no plastik...not so god vendor :(

Last edited:

jhondo

Reaction score
black_rabbit and mailerman you get tracking for your order or not ?

black_rabbit

Carder
Reaction score
not,i will wait 1 more week then i will say he is a ripper....i don't know if he ripp me or if only to busy or maybe he was busted but unfortunately i must invest 600$ more to buy from someone alse...that realy not good for biss..

and admin pls recheck this guy...and if he awnser in the mean time i will change my post...

tnx
bye

Last edited:

caliber

BANNED
Reaction score
mailerman & black_rabbit: Please direct your issue to ICQ. If it's not responding leave a detailed msg with your forum nick and problem. Support will reply as soon as an order update is received.

Your patience is appreciated.
Thanks!

valid

DEER
Reaction score
i don't understand what the deal is.. i always get my stuff, even though the first two times it was held at custom. i do think that caliber is getting so many new customer that shipping is slowing down, but the stuff do get shipped and more than likely you will get your stuff unless there is a problem with custom. it would be nice if shipping is faster since sometimes business can't wait such long time, but also planning ahead and making sure that ordering supplies before running out will safe most people the trouble of staying out of work for days.. good luck and i recommend caliber %100..

ukguy

Carder
Reaction score
Caliber is good service!
I ordered from him I got my order within 1week.

Will do business wit him again
At the moment awaiting next delivery!