vaineo mayne

Reaction score
Some few days ago I started to search info about carding, ive been learning something new everyday, im excited with this. Sorry for my bad language, English is not my native language.
I find this forum and it seems good, is fresh and i see a lot of people sharing, im already registered in various forums about carding and shops of cc's, and this one it seems where i gonna stay and learn, maybe i will be a part of the community and sharing my experience.
PD: Hay gente que hable español?

BCHdchFighter

Carder
Reaction score
Some few days ago I started to search info about carding, ive been learning something new everyday, im excited with this. Sorry for my bad language, English is not my native language.
I find this forum and it seems good, is fresh and i see a lot of people sharing, im already registered in various forums about carding and shops of cc's, and this one it seems where i gonna stay and learn, maybe i will be a part of the community and sharing my experience.
PD: Hay gente que hable español?
welcome. If you are successful in your endeavors make sure to contribute to the forum and help others(please of course!). Best of luck.