Help me find Reliable cc vendor

Reaction score
I have everything setup perfectly clean proxy with same geolocation as cc owner and antidetect setup with respect to every minor detail such as system fonts, system time, etc. Basically I pass Fraud-check without a problem but problem is that I can't find good cc's and I dont know which bins are good, I bought 5 different VISA cc's on Ronda but some are just declined and some say insufficient balance, I tried to use them on gift card websites which are non vbv.

Brrr!

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Private chat me on cintronalexander86@gmail

Nick John

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Dm me on Telegram for valid cc

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I have everything setup perfectly clean proxy with same geolocation as cc owner and antidetect setup with respect to every minor detail such as system fonts, system time, etc. Basically I pass Fraud-check without a problem but problem is that I can't find good cc's and I dont know which bins are good, I bought 5 different VISA cc's on Ronda but some are just declined and some say insufficient balance, I tried to use them on gift card websites which are non vbv.
Ronda is a really bad site to buy ccs. and those recommending you to their own telegram id. you should ready to be scammed.