Help me cashout bank logs

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am new here based in the UK I have a small understanding of carding principles socks5, vpn, mac address changer etc but ive never sucessfully carded anything I would like to learn and am looking for a teacher to help me?? I am a willing student and will be up for learing anything which will generate profit but I am steering more towards bank logs as I feel these have the highest profit potential can anyone please help me with a method or anything that will get me started..............
Thanks so much!

Father

Professional
Reaction score
Working with Bank Accounts logs
It is more difficult to work with the bank accounts logs, since the system itself is more complex. Today we'll talk about how to cashout money from the bank accounts.

It is also best to let them lie down with a new ip with the bank accounts logs. The priority is to work on USA, since there are no tans there and there are Zelle and other offices like Xoom / Transferwise (there are transfers in EU, but there is less traffic there).
https://www.monito.com - all world transfers

Actions in the personal account of the bank:
  1. Disable alerts.
  2. Change phone / mail (only in those banks where this can be done)
  3. View transactions.
Work with checking / savings accounts.

Cash out methods:
1) ACH translations. ACH transfers - transfers within the USA, an alternative system to the SWIFT system. Not available in all banks.
2) Wire transfer, the most common transfer, can be international. Such transfers, for some reason, are not popular (with most carders), but as a rule they can often go for good amounts.

3) Zelle translation is a system of fast transfers. Now there are a lot of people working on them, mainly working with chase, bbt, bofa, navyfederal and others. Basically, it all depends on the freshness of the log and how well you adjust to cardholder. On some, it asks for SMS, on chase (Quickpay with Zelle), it is not. After you have entered the bank, I advise you to do as little stupid actions as possible and make a transfer right away. Then stay for 1-2 days and more if the account is alive. I will not tell you where to put what. What is Pending / Instant / Delivered, I will not, do not clog your head with this, it can be translated in the translator when you need to understand what a particular word means. The hardest part is finding enough material here. If the bank asks for an SMS, the phone in some banks can be changed by ringing (saying that the phone has been lost) or in the personal account itself if the bank itself allows.

4) BillPay - invoicing for another bank account (ba under the drain). You issue an invoice from another bank account to your log and pay for it. One of the interesting ways.

5) External account, many banks allow you to transfer only by linking another bank account to your own. It looks something like the screenshot below (the name of the bank is only for CD Company members). In this case, everything merges very simply, you can even tie up a self-registration made on the data of cardholder (log) and drain money there. The bank is linked by log pass.
001edfd6-24df-41d6-a1c1-36e452c62d89.png

6) https://www.epay.com - replenished with wire, output to btc. Fullz verification + id card rendering. (Here is a list of offices that work on epay. We do not replenish the epay itself, but we look there which offices work on it).

Alternative logs (log office + bank account)
Lots of logs like Xoom / Transferwise / Worldfirst / Worldremit. All these offices are called - gaskets.

They can be linked to a bank/CC, or you can link a bank/CC there. Focus on Xoom, transfers to Europe are doing well. Transferwise, transfers from USA to England are going well (not the only country). You need to try and look for acceptance.

Here you can open an iban account to accept transfers.

Working with EU Bank Accounts logs
An almost unreal direction, since TANs are everywhere, you need to look for banks where TANs come to the post office, there are such, but there are very few of them. If you find and your payment goes through, get rich.

Working with bank logs Zelle
Before starting, I will say that this is a very interesting topic, about which I did not see information on forum, I myself worked on it, but the logs began to become less and less and I went into ditching self-registers and sellers, you are hardly likely to sell logs with chase find, you can pour yourself, the main thing is to find a good traffic.

Translation of German Zelle
2572fbf0-96c7-4bd2-aba1-490cdd73c07a.png
2572fbf0-96c7-4bd2-aba1-490cdd73c07a.png

We should start with the fact that we will work with bank logs, I want to clarify right away, that Zelle is a quick payment to a person who has activated this function in bank, both the sender and the receiver must have it.

Zelle is available in many banks, the most popular are Wellsfargo, Chase, Bankofamerica, navyfederal, bbt. We will work with a chase, because there is no SMS to send funds. I also managed to send from the BBT for $ 300 and from the bofa maximum it could have been $ 100

- Chase Zelle
- QuickPay

I will talk from start to finish how to work out chase logs. First of all, the most the most important element in the fact that the send will go to the insta is that there is Chase lines. If they are good, then you will enter without confirmation of the code by mail, if they are bad, then you have to go into the e-mail and enter the code, everything is simple, you are all completed, went in.

In your browser, you see the chase account. The balance in the chase can be either on the account or and on the card, we are interested in the first one, so on the screen we see $ 92k on the bank itself and $ 16 on the card. If you are unlucky and you have a credit balance, then you can either sell it or stick it in Walmart, I personally just threw it away.
5d51f317-6962-4c76-b798-5ba4b9bba967.png

Sometimes such a miracle comes across, but if you translate "Mortage Loan" you will be disappointed and you will only understand that this is a debt on the mortgage of the bankholder and do something with this account you cannot.
fd7b0948-82aa-4033-acca-7df93011835f.png

We checked the account, everything fits, everything is ours. Next, you need to check if it is connected Zelle to your account, for this we click Pay & Transfer> Chase QuickPay with Zelle
fa668fa7-db3a-4e92-82a4-0c595c542ed2.png

We press, and if we see such a picture, then the potion is not regressed, which means that the history of transfers through no green.
What are we doing? - We just register on the bankholder's e-mail and delete the SMS.

After we do a day of rest. I do not like such accounts due to the fact that they have to swing in smaller transactions of $ 300-500 and only then can give more.
The tactics here is as follows, we regain the Zelle, lay off the day, go in, send $ 300-500, give it an instant?

We make another day to rest, send two transes of $ 700-800 each. However, there is a possibility that after our first small send cardholder will burn. Go ahead.
b4325216-e8b0-4bb1-9e9b-39dcf3d927b7.png

You click on the green tab and you see the next panel, you are already lucky and do not need to register anything.
191891fa-fc42-45e5-9639-4f193d3bc92a.png

Now let's look at two cases. You are signed in with Cookies and Without.

If you are logged in by cookies, then you can send right away, in good amounts, without a bed. Next, you need a drop, namely his Name, Surname, enter in the Recipient name and mail in mail, or the number, if drop registered through it, write the amount, send, confirm, with cookies to me personally easily gave two $ 900, but you are unlikely to get such an even amount. I will write where to look for drops after.

So, you have sent the cache, then we need to find out the status of the payment. Funded - congratulations to you gave an instant and the money is already at the drop. Delivered is the same. Pending Review - means that you did not like the Chase and then either the money will reach after 12 hours, or the account will be blocked and the tranza will fly off, well, either the transaction is just will be canceled, but you will have the account, then we just do the postponement and repeat. Below examples.

Pending
ce3413c0-8399-4674-8a78-1ac18e2c2629.png

Instant
53dea1ba-d14c-47fa-941d-edf6494c79b8.png

Blocked account
18216a58-2652-4a6d-8129-5b3d1326e817.png

Gave you instant and you want to cashout the whole balance? But a bunch of trans, until the balance is reset you cannot do it, because in a Regular Chase the daily limit on the green is $ 2k and in business - $ 5k, you can find out the business account, thanks to the huge inscription BUSINESS in the header (top) of the site.

If you entered by mail, but registered. Everything is easy, we do two days' rest, entering every day in personal area and poking all sorts of buttons and leaving, on the third day we go in, the Chase is already used to you and just as calmly merge, like in a cookie.