help - I've been trying to card for weeks now, but without success

OGplayer

Carder
Reaction score
I've been trying to card for weeks now, but without success, I use virtualbox more soxy clean first of all I run cclener and then change the MAC address, I open virtualbox, sock in the same city of the cardholder, and then I look for gift card stores and warm them up and I go to pay, and the message is always transaction denied, contact your bank or try to use another card.
I am stuck and spending a lot of money with the cards, someone please help me, I also create an email to the name of the cardholder and change the computer time so that they combine everything but it is proving impossible, it has been more than 2 weeks i are in front of the computer from very early until very late, and I am not having success

Moshenik

Любитель денег
Reaction score
Try using purchased/delegated mail
don't use virtualbox, use anti-detect browser
clean ip

OGplayer

Carder
Reaction score
It seems that I have finally achieved my first achievement, damn I am very happy since it is a good sign, I have managed to reserve a room in a hotel for a few days, but I have been trying with gift card stores and I am not succeeding and I have also Tried in the apple and was rejected. How do I get the f.ck.ng gift cards and some bitcoins

Dorothy

Reaction score
It seems that I have finally achieved my first achievement, damn I am very happy since it is a good sign, I have managed to reserve a room in a hotel for a few days, but I have been trying with gift card stores and I am not succeeding and I have also Tried in the apple and was rejected. How do I get the f.ck.ng gift cards and some bitcoins
Gift cards are difficult, and I'm looking for ways to do that, so we can share our experiences

OGplayer

Carder
Reaction score
Try using purchased/delegated mail
don't use virtualbox, use anti-detect browser
clean ip
Do you think the problem is the virtualbox? I have not used antidetect because theremany i don't know which one to choose and I do not know how to configure it well

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
Do you think the problem is the virtualbox? I have not used antidetect because theremany i don't know which one to choose and I do not know how to configure it well
Yes virtual machines are outdated now,antidetects are good & easy to use.
You can use Octo Browser(Paid),and if you want to use free one you can use GoLogin.

OGplayer

Carder
Reaction score
Yes virtual machines are outdated now,antidetects are good & easy to use.
You can use Octo Browser(Paid),and if you want to use free one you can use GoLogin.
thank you
I have been testing the Linken Sphere configurations, what do you think about this antidetect? Is it really good? Or do you think that the two that you mentioned are better? How can I configure Firefox as the default browser in these antidetects?

OGplayer

Carder
Reaction score
I appreciate everyone who is taking their time to help newbies,

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
"Linken Sphere 9 Evolution" is a good anti-detect browser and is suitable for successful work in carding.
Antidetect is a browser with unique fingerprints of the system. There is no need to configure FireFox.

Thothsec

Reaction score
Hello, did any of you guys have been succesful on carding a gift card or btc lately?

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
Hello, did any of you guys have been succesful on carding a gift card or btc lately?
Hello. Carding cryptocurrency works. I do this through my phone in apps.
I don’t deal with gift cards, as they have enhanced antifraud and payments using Non-VbV bins are rejected.

Thothsec

Reaction score
Thank you for your response, is there anyway you could provide more information about your methods? or maybe is there a guide already in the forum and i haven't seen it yet
Thank you again for helping newbies :)

Thothsec

Reaction score
Hello. Carding cryptocurrency works. I do this through my phone in apps.
I don’t deal with gift cards, as they have enhanced antifraud and payments using Non-VbV bins are rejected.
I imagine you're using a burner phone and connected to vpn? it's easier to bypass some anti-fraud using mobile apps?

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
To access the Internet, I use SIM cards issued for drop.
Buying cryptocurrency in mobile applications is much better and more successful, since it is easier to bypass Anti-fraud protection.

Thothsec

Reaction score
Buying cryptocurrency in mobile applications is much better and more successful, since it is easier to bypass Anti-fraud protection.
Thank you for your response, what would be the recommended opsec for this method using mobile applications?

Thothsec

Reaction score
Do you usually go for non-kyc websites to buy crypto? or do you validate an account with fullz?

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
I order scans of documents from drawing services and go through verification.
If the application has limits for buying cryptocurrency without verification, then I do this, and only then go through verification and buy for a larger amount.