help - I've been trying to card for weeks now, but without success

Thothsec

Reaction score
I order scans of documents from drawing services and go through verification.
If the application has limits for buying cryptocurrency without verification, then I do this, and only then go through verification and buy for a larger amount.
Does the verified account has to match the cardholder information? or it depends on the application?

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
I register and confirm an account in the name of the card owner.
I think it depends on the application. There are many of them and they all have different antifraud.
I try to buy from new applications that are not known to the general public and especially to carders.

Thothsec

Reaction score
I register and confirm an account in the name of the card owner.
I think it depends on the application. There are many of them and they all have different antifraud.
I try to buy from new applications that are not known to the general public and especially to carders.
Thank you so much :) could you tell us about opsec using a phone? is it advisable to have a burner phone with an anonymous sim? how do you do it if you want to get an SMS to verification from a different country?

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
There are many proven telephone services that will provide a telephone number registered to a real physical SIM card in the USA or Europe for account verification by call or SMS.
You can find the mentioned services in this section: Call Services

OGplayer

Carder
Reaction score
If the application has limits for buying cryptocurrency without verification, then I do this, and only then go through verification and buy for a larger amount.
And what would the mobile configuration be like for carding? What programs to use?

OGplayer

Carder
Reaction score

bubu7171

Carder
Reaction score
Hello. Carding cryptocurrency works. I do this through my phone in apps.
I don’t deal with gift cards, as they have enhanced antifraud and payments using Non-VbV bins are rejected.

i been trying for a month already cant make any single success in carding :( either it takes me to id verification or OTP or they don't accept USA card

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Try buying cryptocurrency with cards from exotic countries with NON VBV bins. To purchase cryptocurrency, you do not need to use cards from the USA, Canada, Australia and Europe.

Nicoleredmond

Carder
Reaction score
Il semble que j'ai enfin atteint mon premier exploit, putain je suis très content car c'est un bon signe, j'ai réussi à réserver une chambre dans un hôtel pour quelques jours, mais j'ai essayé avec les magasins de cartes-cadeaux et je n'y parviens pas et j'ai aussi essayé dans l'apple et j'ai été rejeté. Comment puis-je obtenir les putains de cartes-cadeaux et des bitcoins
comment tu fais mec, de quelle agence s'agissait-il et quelle poubelle as-tu utilisée, merci

pauly

Professional
Reaction score
Try buying cryptocurrency with cards from exotic countries with NON VBV bins. To purchase cryptocurrency, you do not need to use cards from the USA, Canada, Australia and Europe.
what sites would you recommend attempting this on? where to buy crypto using credit? I've only ever bought crypto using debit card or bank transfer.

Nusst

Reaction score

I have a some questions on CC to BTC on apps:
  • Do you still need to have an aged email with some history behind or a brand new one is enough to bypass antifraud on apps ?
  • Follow up on previous question, is gmail good enough or a custom domain better ?
  • What about UK bins, are they any good for this method ?
  • Lastly won't using foreign bins trigger antifraud when using crytpo apps denominated on USD ?
Thank you for your work !

Last edited:

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
It is enough to register a new e-mail corresponding to the cardholder’s name. You can use Gmail or any other free e-mail.

Cards of any country with NON-VBV/AUTO-VBV bins are suitable. It’s especially good if you use cards of the country in which the application is registered.

Nusst

Reaction score
It is enough to register a new e-mail corresponding to the cardholder’s name. You can use Gmail or any other free e-mail.

Cards of any country with NON-VBV/AUTO-VBV bins are suitable. It’s especially good if you use cards of the country in which the application is registered.

Thank you !

Nusst

Reaction score

Hello. Carding cryptocurrency works. I do this through my phone in apps.
I don’t deal with gift cards, as they have enhanced antifraud and payments using Non-VbV bins are rejected.

Quick question, according to your experience, does this app method work with apps that use third party payment processors such as Simplex, Mercuryo, Moonpay, Volet etc ...? Or only on apps with in-house card processing ?

Thanks

KeepTrying

no mountain lions will be attacking me in my boat
Reaction score
Wanna give us an update on how that is going? I'm happy to help you in case you faced any issues, hopefully you didn't abandon carding.