Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
All settings should be set by default.
Do not add anything to the settings or change them.
If you install any plugins for anonymity or change the settings, the anti-fraud system will detect this and all orders will be canceled!
You only need to install fast socks5 in the settings and do nothing else!

Terryjunior

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
New to this still having problems finding a working cards anyone can help would appreciate it and give a %%$$

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
probably he don't know about legit CC shops.
probably its another scammer which there have already been many with this kind of requests. I dont understand logic of this, asking someone to give them cc's when u can buy valid cards with not any problem. If u are new to all of this how u gonna cashout those cc's when there are bunch of newbies cant do shit. I think he is trying but no succeed and he wants someone to give him non vbv cards lol

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
probably its another scammer which there have already been many with this kind of requests. I dont understand logic of this, asking someone to give them cc's when u can buy valid cards with not any problem. If u are new to all of this how u gonna cashout those cc's when there are bunch of newbies cant do shit. I think he is trying but no succeed and he wants someone give him non vbv cards lol
yes that makes sense.