Got jammed up and need some advice :)

Veeker

Professional
Reaction score
Hello guys,

some weeks b4 NYE i've tried to stay in hotel with my real docs, just to see what will happen and aha..... today i received letter from hotel saying that they're having problems with my guarantor who paid money, they told he did chargeback and asking me to come to them and talk about this situation and also that they will report next week to cops. I tooked some articles from internet, tooked some emails, advertisments on net who selling carded tickets etc. and send to them, and told that i dnt knw what to do, they replied me with this "we don't have time to discuss about who is guilty in this situation, our hotel policy says that all financial problems are reported to cops and this is not their problem". Now i think in feew days more i will be surprised with cops in front of my door :) just need to know what to say and what to do to be clear, is enough that fake ads', articles, emails etc.(problem is that that i dont made fake conversations before).... BIGGEST PROBLEM THAT I STAID WITH MY OWN ID IN MY OWN COUNTRY AND THEY RECEIVED CHARGEBACK.... My country is not big so they will arrive soon :)

** I've checked on myself, that doesn't matter how good is person who offering this kind of services, owner from whom you steal money to get paid for services will see that he lost some cash and they report to bank, bank will report hotel and hotel will have ur ID scans. Doesn;t matter if u dnt get caught is same week, month 2-3months.. soon u will habe problems :) i dont talk about those hotels wich are 100000miles from you and dont take even your id scan for secuirty reasons. (Best way to stay in hotel is with fake ID).

Jasonchop

Carder
Reaction score
the info you have to give may be enough. email your self from an email account and say your customer service checking up on your stay and offer your self a savings on a future trip.
Never use your own ID ever don't make LE job easier for them. When I stay in hotels or travel I use fullz info and only have that on me.

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
Nice thread name :)
But i think you will eventually hear from them but if you dont say any thing to them and PayPal to your story you will be fine. Always always stay with the first story. And do as he says and make fake emails and email yourself to show the "bussines" where you got your tickets from. And remember your stupid. Whatever they say to you you don't understand or believe it happens in real life. Always be stupid with cops. Be victim.