Good help for carding from professional carders

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
bro i didnt i waited 30 minute and then i place an order

BigHead9000

Carder
Reaction score
bro i forget to wirte it

i create an email on outlook
and i registed on it on the cardable website
and i worm the website 30 minute

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
bro i forget to wirte it

i create an email on outlook
and i registed on it on the cardable website
and i worm the website 30 minute
The card is dead :)

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
:cry::cry::cry::cry: i want to put bad review to unicvv.ru
This is not related to the site,
a situation with vendors
and a little luck.
It can come as well as very good cards, dead cards as well.
So try to buy cards with refund / exchange available.

Bannyblanco

Professional
Reaction score
Hello I have a few questions I hope you can help me

1.How to get specific dns for socks5
2.When can I use public dns What privilege does it have compared to private dns?
3.How useful is the free anti-detection browser https://sphere.tenebris.cc/?
4.How to manage a font manager for carding.

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
1. How to get specific dns for socks5
You do not need to change the DNS, it is not necessary at all. Sock5 is needed to change your IP address. In any proxy service, you can select the desired city, region or country using the search for the necessary parameters, and then set the desired soks5 in the browser settings.
Sock5 must be selected for the address of the cardholder.

2. When can I use public dns What privilege does it have compared to private dns?
Your DNS server can be configured in the network settings of your Operating System. If you don't configure DNS in your Operating System, then you can set it in the router. If you don't set it in the router, then your ISP decides which DNS server you use.
A public DNS maintains a record of publicly available domain names reachable from any device with internet access. Private DNS resides behind a company firewall and maintains records of internal sites.
Changing your current DNS settings to the OpenDNS servers is a safe, reversible, and beneficial configuration adjustment that will not harm your computer or your network.
By default, as long as the DNS server supports it, Android will use DoT. Private DNS lets you manage DoT usage along with the ability to access public DNS servers. Some will not log any information about how you use their servers. This means no tracking of your whereabouts online and no third-party ads using your data.
Google introduced Private DNS in Android Pie v9, which lets you easily configure your DNS for your whole Android device. With Private DNS option, you can set a DNS server for all of your Wi-Fi and Mobile networks at one place rather than changing it one by one for each.
Highest network speeds – VPN uses part of your bandwidth to provide encryption; Smart DNS doesn't do that so is generally faster. Available on most devices – Smart DNS can be applied to many devices where a VPN service or app isn't available. However, Smart DNS is often far more complicated to set up than a VPN.
SmartDNS is a technology based on using your DNS (Domain Name Server) to unblock geo-restricted sites and services. This makes SmartDNS technology perfect for situations where you need to access geo-blocked content without affecting all of your device's traffic and without masking your real IP address.

3. How useful is the free anti-detection browser https://sphere.tenebris.cc/?
This is a very good antidetect, but it is paid ($ 100 per month). The correct browser settings are discussed in this and many other forum topics.
You can consider working with other free antidetect alternatives, or buy a cracked perpetual license for as little as $ 30.

4. How to manage a font manager for carding.
You don't need to customize the fonts for the carding.
Fonts do not affect success in any way. It is not necessary to change the default system settings. All parameters should be enabled by default. But even if you change the fonts on your device, this will not affect the successful operation in any way, since the anti-fraud systems do not pay attention to which fonts are used on your computer when ordering goods, replenishing your account balance and paying for services.
Setting up fonts can be useful only if you have studied the lessons on drawing documents for verification and select fonts for the appropriate templates.
You can find drawing lessons in the "Documents" section.
In order for your computer's operating system to use font files, you need to store them in specific locations. On Windows, fonts are located in the Windows / Fonts folder by default. It is from there that new fonts enter the system. The easiest way to install fonts is to drag and drop them into this folder from other sources.
On a Mac, font files are stored in the Fonts folders, which are located in the Library folder. The fonts in the Root Library are available to all Mac users. Fonts stored in individual users 'Libraries (located in the Users folder ) are available exclusively for those users' work. Fonts from the Library of the system folder (System) are used by the operating system directly and it is highly undesirable to touch them.
Some applications - usually the ones that come with their own selection of typefaces - store fonts in their own folders, which only they can access. This prevents their use by other programs, which is usually stipulated in the user agreement, since they are intended to be used exclusively by the parent program.
Font management software. If you have to constantly work with fonts, then you know how important the choice, comparison and analysis of typefaces is. But in reality, managing fonts is often not as easy as it seems.
Font management issues such as installing and uninstalling, finding lost typefaces, solving the problem of font conflicts are always a lot of hassle for designers and printers.
This is where special programs come to our rescue, called Font managers, whose task is to help organize and manage a large number of fonts on a computer.
If there are too many fonts installed on the computer at the same time, two serious problems appear. First, the computer slows down, which has to constantly monitor all your fonts. Moreover, too many installed fonts can cause the PC to freeze. Second, the Fonts menu gets so long that you have to scroll endlessly to get to the font you want.
Basically, font managers allow you to activate and deactivate fonts at any time. Thus, using the font manager, you can work with fonts without installing them on your computer and, therefore, without overloading the system font folders.
And for complete convenience, you can organize the fonts by collecting them in sets. For example, for a specific task, you have a specific set of typefaces or a special set of fonts that are tied to some particular program. Some font managers can automatically set the required typefaces according to the type of document being opened.
In addition, font managers help to group them according to internal logic. Since the operating system dumps all fonts into one heap (or worse, into several hard-to-reach folders), the font manager helps to group them according to any criterion you like: font format, historical style, text, display type, etc.
Mac OS X includes its own font manager: the Font Book, located in the Applications folder. There is no such utility in Windows, but there are a number of programs from independent software developers.

Bannyblanco

Professional
Reaction score
You do not need to change the DNS, it is not necessary at all. Sock5 is needed to change your IP address. In any proxy service, you can select the desired city, region or country using the search for the necessary parameters, and then set the desired soks5 in the browser settings.
Sock5 must be selected for the address of the cardholder.

Your DNS server can be configured in the network settings of your Operating System. If you don't configure DNS in your Operating System, then you can set it in the router. If you don't set it in the router, then your ISP decides which DNS server you use.
A public DNS maintains a record of publicly available domain names reachable from any device with internet access. Private DNS resides behind a company firewall and maintains records of internal sites.
Changing your current DNS settings to the OpenDNS servers is a safe, reversible, and beneficial configuration adjustment that will not harm your computer or your network.
By default, as long as the DNS server supports it, Android will use DoT. Private DNS lets you manage DoT usage along with the ability to access public DNS servers. Some will not log any information about how you use their servers. This means no tracking of your whereabouts online and no third-party ads using your data.
Google introduced Private DNS in Android Pie v9, which lets you easily configure your DNS for your whole Android device. With Private DNS option, you can set a DNS server for all of your Wi-Fi and Mobile networks at one place rather than changing it one by one for each.
Highest network speeds – VPN uses part of your bandwidth to provide encryption; Smart DNS doesn't do that so is generally faster. Available on most devices – Smart DNS can be applied to many devices where a VPN service or app isn't available. However, Smart DNS is often far more complicated to set up than a VPN.
SmartDNS is a technology based on using your DNS (Domain Name Server) to unblock geo-restricted sites and services. This makes SmartDNS technology perfect for situations where you need to access geo-blocked content without affecting all of your device's traffic and without masking your real IP address.

This is a very good antidetect, but it is paid ($ 100 per month). The correct browser settings are discussed in this and many other forum topics.
You can consider working with other free antidetect alternatives, or buy a cracked perpetual license for as little as $ 30.

You don't need to customize the fonts for the carding.
Fonts do not affect success in any way. It is not necessary to change the default system settings. All parameters should be enabled by default. But even if you change the fonts on your device, this will not affect the successful operation in any way, since the anti-fraud systems do not pay attention to which fonts are used on your computer when ordering goods, replenishing your account balance and paying for services.
Setting up fonts can be useful only if you have studied the lessons on drawing documents for verification and select fonts for the appropriate templates.
You can find drawing lessons in the "Documents" section.
In order for your computer's operating system to use font files, you need to store them in specific locations. On Windows, fonts are located in the Windows / Fonts folder by default. It is from there that new fonts enter the system. The easiest way to install fonts is to drag and drop them into this folder from other sources.
On a Mac, font files are stored in the Fonts folders, which are located in the Library folder. The fonts in the Root Library are available to all Mac users. Fonts stored in individual users 'Libraries (located in the Users folder ) are available exclusively for those users' work. Fonts from the Library of the system folder (System) are used by the operating system directly and it is highly undesirable to touch them.
Some applications - usually the ones that come with their own selection of typefaces - store fonts in their own folders, which only they can access. This prevents their use by other programs, which is usually stipulated in the user agreement, since they are intended to be used exclusively by the parent program.
Font management software. If you have to constantly work with fonts, then you know how important the choice, comparison and analysis of typefaces is. But in reality, managing fonts is often not as easy as it seems.
Font management issues such as installing and uninstalling, finding lost typefaces, solving the problem of font conflicts are always a lot of hassle for designers and printers.
This is where special programs come to our rescue, called Font managers, whose task is to help organize and manage a large number of fonts on a computer.
If there are too many fonts installed on the computer at the same time, two serious problems appear. First, the computer slows down, which has to constantly monitor all your fonts. Moreover, too many installed fonts can cause the PC to freeze. Second, the Fonts menu gets so long that you have to scroll endlessly to get to the font you want.
Basically, font managers allow you to activate and deactivate fonts at any time. Thus, using the font manager, you can work with fonts without installing them on your computer and, therefore, without overloading the system font folders.
And for complete convenience, you can organize the fonts by collecting them in sets. For example, for a specific task, you have a specific set of typefaces or a special set of fonts that are tied to some particular program. Some font managers can automatically set the required typefaces according to the type of document being opened.
In addition, font managers help to group them according to internal logic. Since the operating system dumps all fonts into one heap (or worse, into several hard-to-reach folders), the font manager helps to group them according to any criterion you like: font format, historical style, text, display type, etc.
Mac OS X includes its own font manager: the Font Book, located in the Applications folder. There is no such utility in Windows, but there are a number of programs from independent software developers.
thank you very much <3

BigHead9000

Carder
Reaction score
i really dont know how you guys fucking Carding

i have been 1 month learning carding
and i have bought 7 CC tell now and no one work
i have either VBV or the Card was Dead

i really would like to ask you guys question
i have questing my self now is Carding really real?
are you guys living from carding?

this happed to me now!!!!!!

Bannyblanco

Professional
Reaction score

Carding is completely real, it takes a lot of effort and unique efforts, as well as the initial budget that will allow you to try Carding.

Racoop

Carder
Reaction score

Just find a mentor that have been into carding for long to guide you or find good private group that they post new information , if you keep on trying public shit(also articles on this forum) you will be broke before you make $1, people make alot from carding but not from public shit. Public information are dead, you can't make anything from it.

BigHead9000

Carder
Reaction score
i really think that too
becuase all bins all published here are already dead or vbv
its really hard to find good bins

Racoop

Carder
Reaction score
i really think that too
becuase all bins all published here are already dead or vbv
its really hard to find good bins
All methods on this forum are old and outdated methods that don't work people just carry them from the public without checking them before posting leading people to try and they eventually waste money, we are in 2021 things changes, i also bought CC and failed before i noticed that carding is all about fresh information nothing more, get it before it get killed. You can only see good bins in private not in public.The forum is only ok for assistance

Jonsnow

Carder
Reaction score
All methods on this forum are old and outdated methods that don't work people just carry them from the public without checking them before posting leading people to try and they eventually waste money, we are in 2021 things changes, i also bought CC and failed before i noticed that carding is all about fresh information nothing more, get it before it get killed. You can only see good bins in private not in public.The forum is only ok for assistance
My 2 cents.

I'm pretty new so I could be wrong, but after reading countless articles and threads on this forum and elsewhere I have realised that the carding method seem very standard just like if one was shopping normally (no carding), every time you shop online the method is very similar for every shop though the application (shop/services) might be different. Since the carding method is 'Standard' one needs to learn this 'Universal' method and apply it (this is where trial/error comes in I believe) on different shops or applications online.
And once you find the shops that you can card, you will reach the success you are looking and then you wouldn't share those shops/methods publicly as they will get burnt quickly, just like those who are carding successfully right now are not sharing their top notch methods with you or anyone else publicly.

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Hello there,

The main problem here is this.
1-) The information and methods in our forum are not old, most of them are active and can be used, but your success rate decreases because you do not follow the steps completely.
2-) No one will offer you a method that can earn you a lot of money on the gold platter.
The biggest reason for this is that a wrong step taken by novices can make a working system unusable.
This would be a sad result for anyone who makes money from there.
If novices constantly work on the target site in the form of trial / error, it will enable that website to develop its antifraud system.
3-) Trying to gain something from scratch is almost impossible.
If you really want to do this job, you have to budget a few hundred dollars, and you shouldn't expect any gain until you learn this business properly.

Racoop

Carder
Reaction score
To start anything is not easy, you can keep on loosing couple of dollars to people selling cards or get a mentor who have been in carding to guard you or get into a legit private group where people discuss carding because things always change everyday, when a method is in public the chances of working is low, because other carders have used and dump them and someone from this group just coupy and paste them, am not saying the method are bad, you can learn from it.

I was a novice but this is what i learn don't listen to anyone telling you try and error, because you keep on hitting the wrong direction and wasting money without profit. Get a mentor or get into private group and know what bins, card etc to use, not all cards and bins works for all stores.This is want have learnt and i will not like some to make mistakes.

daethamenace

Reaction score
Hi! What would you guys consider the most easiest, fastest, and reliable scamming method for beginners? Been trying the cashapp method but I keep failing. I own IPVANISH VPN and TMAC changer. What can I do? Just need to make quick and east money like a couple of hundred dollars, nothing too major.

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Hi! What would you guys consider the most easiest, fastest, and reliable scamming method for beginners? Been trying the cashapp method but I keep failing. I own IPVANISH VPN and TMAC changer. What can I do? Just need to make quick and east money like a couple of hundred dollars, nothing too major.
Hello there,
You can try the methods below.
All of them are active and usable now.

Good luck.