G4 NUMERO UNO FIRSTHAND DUMPS SERVICE!!!!

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
IM BACK GUYSS!!!!!!!! CONTACT IN ICQ.......FIRST DAY BACK SO IF RESPOND SO JUST KNOW IM DEALING WITH A LOT ...HIRED SUPPORT TO HELP ME ...LOOK FORWARD TO DOING BIZ WITH ALL YOU ...."WILLYWIN" LETS GET IT HOMIE....HIT ME UP IN ICQ 988-000 ...TELL THEM IMPOSTERS TO GET OFF MY DICK

bombay

RIPPER
Reaction score
So u only sell Mc,Visa and Amex? Never seen Price Of Disco there. Let me know if u have any and how much Disco

eastgate

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
YEAH G4 IS ALRIGHT, I CAN VOUCH FOR HIM BUT IF U GUYS NEED ASIA DUMPS 101 AND 201'.. IM THE MAN TO SEE.. I HAVE MOSTLY PHILIPPINE DUMPS 548809,558769,403419 ETC. , I HAVE OTHER ASIAN AND MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRIES ALSO... KOREA 404720, DUBAI 544627,EAST SAMEA 543198, QATAR 432438, UNION BANK SWITZERLAND 490117...

CONTACT ME VIA ICQ.. 558 718 779

IM STIL WAITING FOR STELLS TO GET ME VERIFIED.. I HAVE DEALT WITH A FEW PEOPLE OVER HERE SUCH AS GOXAKAN, BESTBUYER AND A COUPLE OF OTHER CATS.. IM 100% WITH ITTT'

willywin

RIPPER
Reaction score
G4 ITS WILLYWIN...I CAN NEVER CATCH YOU ONLINE SO JUST SEND ME YOUR LR AND I WILL SEND FUNDS..THANKS..MY ICQ 571348390

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
Looking to Hire Army of Cashiers!!

-This is real shit, The Goal is $500,000 Made btw now and 2011
-The team with Consist of 15 Individuals ...
-Pm me or Msg me in ICQ with your credentials !!!

P.S. IF you dont have respectable vouchers/have done long biz with me pls dont inquire about this position..lookn for real workers not ppl who use this game for hobby and new clothes..lookin for life changing individuals whom i can trust as if they were blood....respect will be given and received on both ends

988-000 Fly High!

Trackslord187

RIPPER
Reaction score

Am travelling 8 hours just to work in specific area with G4's stuff. Had a couple questions for him, he answered very quickly in icq, will give feedback on his services once we make first deal

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
trackslord187 let me know what it do please cause imma bout to put my order in too and wanna make sure my g4 is the truth.

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
trackslord187 let me know what it do please cause imma bout to put my order in too and wanna make sure my g4 is the truth.

Aint knobody fucking with my service homie...look far and wide...but eventually youll come fly with us :cool:

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
just got ripped for 1100usd by an imposter acting like g4. his icq# 333101355. his drop is EKATERINA DUBOVAYA. CITY- MELITOPOL UKRAINE

willywin

RIPPER
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY HE IS A RIPPER!!! A SMOOTH TALKING ONE AT THAT..AGAIN DO NOT BUY..HE ALMOST RIP ME BUT HE RIP 2 0THER MEMBERS..I WILL POST LOGS TOMORROW

Last edited:

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
i know homie. i just saw it. goodlooking though i take it as a lesson learn. when u get the chance hit me back and let me know how u did. i swear 2 god if i know who this hoe boy was i would put 2 right in the middle of his or her head for a dirt nap

Trackslord187

RIPPER
Reaction score

i know homie. i just saw it. goodlooking though i take it as a lesson learn. when u get the chance hit me back and let me know how u did. i swear 2 god if i know who this hoe boy was i would put 2 right in the middle of his or her head for a dirt nap

Damn fam, I had seen someone warn us about that fake G4. Hope you make your 1100 back and some.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:27 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:24 AM ----------

Another thing... ccmillions... When I wrote that I will be working with G4 from now on and post feedback after first deal, you said, "Trackslord let me know how that goes. Couple of hours later, G4 replied, told you to go see elsewhere but that you would still be back to do biz with him, HE LEFT HIS ICQ in his reply. Less than 24 hours later you say you got ripped. Maybe you did, maybe you didn't but if you did, bro you should've paid a closer look to these little details, maybe that would've helped.

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
YEA GUYS PLZ PAY ATTENTION TO ICQ NUMBERS..THAT IS REASON I CHOSE ICQ NUMBER THAT I CHOSE IS CUZ IT IS UNIQUE.....

988-000

988-000

988-000

ME,AND ALL MY SUPPORTS HAVE 6 DIGIT ICQ NUMBERS STARTIN WITH "9" THIS WAS DONE FOR A REASON...PLZ PAY ATTENTION TO ICQ UIN NUMBERS AND NOT JUST NICK ..MANY RIPPERS OUT THERE SAD TO SAY BUT RIPPIN FOREVER HAS BEEN AND FOREVER WILL BE APART OF THIS GAME...GET YOUR CONTACTS DOWN ...TRY NOT TO VENTURE OUT .I TRY AND PROVIDE SERVICE TO MY CLIENTS ON A 24/7 BASIS EVEN THO I AM ONLY ONE MAN BCUZ I WANT TO GIVE A SENSE OF SECURITY TO MY CUSTOMERS THAT KNO THEY ARE SPENDIN TO MAKE $$ AND EACH ORDER IS NOT A ROLL OF THE DICE BUT MONEY IN THE BANK...

willywin

RIPPER
Reaction score
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY HE IS A RIPPER!!! A SMOOTH TALKING ONE AT THAT..AGAIN DO NOT BUY..HE ALMOST RIP ME BUT HE RIP 2 0THER MEMBERS..I WILL POST LOGS TOMORROW

Last edited:

eastgate

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I AINT MEAN IT LIKE THAT DOGG'... THERES SOME CATS OUT THERE THAT BE LOOKIN FOR ASIA'S AND I KNOW U DONT FUCKS WITH THEM.. HAHA SO IT AINT NOTHIN LIKE THAT HOMIE.. NO PROB IL TAKE IT OFF'.. I AINT TRYNA BE COMPETITION OR ANYTHIN. I REACH OUT TO U TOO MY DUDE'. U KNOW THAT.. .. CHECK ICQ DAWG I LEFT U A LIL SOME SOME..

Last edited:

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
YEAH G4 IS ALRIGHT, I CAN VOUCH FOR HIM BUT IF U GUYS NEED ASIA DUMPS 101 AND 201'.. IM THE MAN TO SEE.. I HAVE MOSTLY PHILIPPINE DUMPS 548809,558769,403419 ETC. , I HAVE OTHER ASIAN AND MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRIES ALSO... KOREA 404720, DUBAI 544627,EAST SAMEA 543198, QATAR 432438, UNION BANK SWITZERLAND 490117...

CONTACT ME VIA ICQ.. 558 718 779

IM STIL WAITING FOR STELLS TO GET ME VERIFIED.. I HAVE DEALT WITH A FEW PEOPLE OVER HERE SUCH AS GOXAKAN, BESTBUYER AND A COUPLE OF OTHER CATS.. IM 100% WITH ITTT'

NO OFFENSE BUT STOP POSTING THIS SHIT HERE TAKE THIS SHIT TO FREE TRADES AND U NEED REMOVE THIS POST FROM MY THREAD BEFORE I CONTACT ADMINS WITH MATTER...AND GOXAKAN IS A RIPPER ..HE RIPPED ME SO IF THATS UR VOUCH ID GET ANOTHER ONE

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
i came on to g4 forum to break bread with my comrade. but i ran into a half of fag named trackslord187. if anyone ever come across this half of fag dont pay this bitch no mind. he is a phony motherfucker. he plug me to this fake ass vendor name OS which is really him. he also gave me a fake icq # for my favorite vendor vega. 333212 is not the real vega. so if u come across this faggot be warn he is a phony motherfucker fucking up this game. motherfuckers come here 2 ripp real cats who is out here trying to make a "honest living". ripping for petty cash. grow some balls and go out there and get money the way real motherfuckers who is out there grinding. im out.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:06 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:03 PM ----------

OS goes by the name of only skimmed beware he is a phony.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:08 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:06 PM ----------

onlyskimmed icq#603197291 he is a ripper. this is trackslord187. he is also the fake vega. if i knew who u were u would b taking a dirt nap u half of fag

Trackslord187

RIPPER
Reaction score
i came on to g4 forum to break bread with my comrade. but i ran into a half of fag named trackslord187. if anyone ever come across this half of fag dont pay this bitch no mind. he is a phony motherfucker. he plug me to this fake ass vendor name OS which is really him. he also gave me a fake icq # for my favorite vendor vega. 333212 is not the real vega. so if u come across this faggot be warn he is a phony motherfucker fucking up this game. motherfuckers come here 2 ripp real cats who is out here trying to make a "honest living". ripping for petty cash. grow some balls and go out there and get money the way real motherfuckers who is out there grinding. im out.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:06 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:03 PM ----------

OS goes by the name of only skimmed beware he is a phony.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:08 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:06 PM ----------

onlyskimmed icq#603197291 he is a ripper. this is trackslord187. he is also the fake vega. if i knew who u were u would b taking a dirt nap u half of fag

WHAT TYPE OF CRACK ARE YOU ON YOU DUMB MOTHAFUCKA. I AINT NEVER SPOKE TO YOU ON NO ICQ, NEVER SOLD/SENT YOU ANYTHING. GET MY NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH YOU BROKE ASS PIECE OF SHIT OF A BUSINESS MAN. SON REAL SHIT YOU TALKIN' BOUT DIRT NAPS, COME AROUND HERE AND THIS CHOPPER WILL RIP YOUR FUCKIN HEAD OFF. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I GET THIS HOT BUT IT'S ALSO CAUSE NO ONE HAS EVER ATTEMPTED TO SHIT ON MY NAME BEFORE. ESPECIALLY A MOTHAFUCKA I AINT NEVER SPOKE TO BEFORE. NOW I KNOW YOU NEVER GOT RIPPED, YOU PROBABLY JUST TALKIN SHIT CAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO SEND TO G4. SO YOU SAYING YOU GOT RIPPED SO THAT YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE A CHEAP, BROKE SON OF A BITCH THAT YOU ARE. REAL SHIT IF ANY ADMINS SEE THIS THREAD, BAN THIS DUDE FOR SPREADING FALSE RUMORS AND SORRY FOR MY LANGUAGE. THE ONLY THING I EVER TOLD THIS DUDE WAS THAT HE SHOULD'VE PLAYED CLOSER ATTENTION TO G4'S ICQ. BUT NOW IT'S FUCKYOU AND IF YOU DID GET RIPPED THEN THAT'S GOOD FOR YOU BITCH. AND I AIN'T NEVER FUCK WITH NO ONE NAMED OS SO FUCKYOU AND YOUR MOMMA

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:48 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:45 AM ----------

Yo g4 my bad for flooding your thread especially since it ain't about no feedback but I had to air out this phony, broke ass, bitch ass ccmillions. Take that millions out your nick bitch you aint got shit but a big mouth, my pockets deeper than your momma twat

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
administration u can contact me and i will show icq convo bet the faggot and i. go
suck ya dog