G4 NUMERO UNO FIRSTHAND DUMPS SERVICE!!!!

hackerx72

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Yea G4 stuff is really good...Out of 10, all of them was good...... The Dumps was from my area.... Keep it up!!!

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
OK BLOWOUT SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW BASE WILL BE IN TODAY ..SORTING WITH PARTNER NOW ..BCUZ OF THIS I WILL BE BUSY AS SHIT ALL DAY LONG ..SO ONLY SELLING MIXED ORDERS TODAY OF CURRENT BASE FOR $7.50 TO FREE UP TIME(FOR ALL YALL THAT BEEN BUYING YALL KNOW THIS BASE STILL GOOD IM JUST THAT CRAZY :p..FUNKY FRESH SHIT SHOULD BE READY SOON..

LETS TAKE OVER THE WORLD YALL

P.S. STELLS!!

I BEEN TRYIN TO CONTACT YOU IN ICQ/PM , WHATS UP WITH MY VENDOR STATUS BRO YOU KNO HOW GOOD I AM SO MUCH BE MISTAKE ITS NOT SHOWIN ;-)..CHECK PM

Reaction score
been trying to reach you

power

Carder
Reaction score
Hey Bro Ive been also trying to reach you today. When are you usually on? I need to place an order quick like. Peace.

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
BEAUTIFUL DAY ;-) ....took the day off...will be on late night guys ..all orders gettin RIDICULOUS bonus...im sharing my good mood on the forum !!!

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
***STELLS** ARE U EVER GONNA RESPOND TO ME !!!!! CHECK FORUM PMs

player007

BANNED
Reaction score
YA NEED GOOD VENDOR OF USA STUFF, AND EU.. SEND PM, ILL GET YOU INFO...

I ONLY WRITE THIS ON VENDORS/RIPPERS THREAD... THERE ARE 3 OF THEM HERE FOR SURE....

power

Carder
Reaction score
When is this guy on? Send messages and no response? Anyone get anything from him lately?

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
Bro you all know that when i work i work 24/7 instant orders...i have told many of you now im telling all of you...im on FAMILY VACATION so i have limited time where i can get online ...normal biz will resume Thursday the 22nd...im filling orders now as i can when i can ...kno1 is on ignore list...kno1 ever gets ignore..you all kno that i talk to you more then any other vendor to help you make as much $$$ as you possible can ..but just like you ..IM HUMAN ..i have family..i like to travel..i like to sleep..i like to eat ...im not dump robot but human makin a living as the rest of you ...but kno when i get back its fucking ON ...ITS GONNA BE A FUCKING TAKEOVER ..ILLA GONNA FLOOD THIS FORUM WITH MORE DUMPS THEN ANYONE HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN..THE NXT 2 MONTHS WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY SO FOR ALL MY CUSTOMERS.. GET READY FOR YOU LIVES TO CHANGE !!!

eastgate

BANNED
Reaction score
I HAVE DEBIT U.S PLATINUMS.. MOSTLY I HAVE ASIA 101 AND 201's ON DECK', I CAN GIVE OUT TEST TO MY FIRST FEW CUSTOMERS'... EVERYTHING 100% SKIMMED.. CONTACT ME VIA ICQ -558 718 779

Reaction score
I got some more good shit from G4....BY FAR the best vendor here.....I dont see why anyone would deal anywhere else

gucci09

Reaction score
hey are you selling the actual ipads and iphones or are you just selling the method?

rider1090

RIPPER
Reaction score
i have a small base of freshly skimmed indian dumps ,pm me for deal,escrow accepted

zakatac

advertising in wrong thread:-(

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
PLACING ORDER TODAY, WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW RESULTS ASAP

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
So ive realized that i get more dumps then i could ever possibly sell ........so BECAUSE of this ima try something new...Introducing the Dump Barter system ... there been times u guys have been out instore carding ...want a new order but stil have Merchandise left to sell ?? Well when this happens hit me up..let me kno wat u go ill take 50% off and give you dumps as form of payment.....If it has value 9/10 i wont turn it down .. this goes for all Designers...Jewelry, Gucci,Louis,Prada all high end Eletronics .. etc ...just send me Msg letting me kno whatu got with Picture taken with MY name nxt to Product ....only taking things u have physically do not want ne online carding shipped to my drops... So all ur valuables..bring them to icq and lets make a deal worst i can say is no and by not asking ur already telling urself that :)

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
Sleep...G5 is takin orders!!!! contact G5 for night orders