G4 NUMERO UNO FIRSTHAND DUMPS SERVICE!!!!

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
so you just posted about 200+ dumps, made yourself look like an asshole, probably got hooked up out of the deal, fucked off the money you spent, probably wont get replaced for showcasing your ass, acting in an unprofessional manner, basically gave dump vendors a reason why they dont give a fuck and resell cheap shit, dont talk, takes hours,days,months,years to even get the shit, and you pull this stunt? wow...ok, good luck. :D

note*

you dont need support from everybody, business is business, keep it to your fucking self and the parties involved, you manchild.

Last edited:

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
http://www.sendspace.com/file/f854gl

this guy is tryn to muscle me outa more dumps...
this guy buys 1k pcs ( 1,000 pcs ) mixed debits of all kinds at a price ofr 5k...i gave him ove 1100 pcs .he was told base was at about 60-70% for this debit base....after i pick up monye from MG i sent him order instantly when i get online ..he gets and was alot of one bin i had ..i told him id give him extra bonus along with this bin just cuz i had so many .. so i felt he woul dapprecaite ..instad i coulad just cu order down to size and took these pcs out ..but anywayz he starts checking n comes across delines first..so i check random 50 get 75% approvals and paste him in icq...hes pissed think i ripped him so goes crazy ad post in forum..20 minutes later he comes back to me and apologizes bcuz he had took time to check many more dumps and was getting MANY APPROVALS so in attempte to preserve biz relationship he aid sorry ..and not ONLY did he say sorry but he offered to print and emboss 80 platics to me ..keeps cheking gets more valids ..comes back ..i told him do not check pcs go use bro at 70% youll do good ...even at 70% fucking 700+ dumps for 5k cash is amazing deal..not classics BUT MIX..so newayz this guy is back and forth..he's changed his post 3 times..im not lookin t odo any hard or rip anyone only been doing good biz on both forums..all customers who stand beside me plz post ur positive feedback ..greatly appreciated..other then this normal biz resumes. ..hope everyone enjoy their holiday..

NOW BACK TO WORK !!!!!! BTW ..SINCE THIS GUY IS POSTING HIS DUMPS..CONTACT ME ..IM GIVING AWAY HIS SHIT ..LETS SEE IF ANYONE ELSE HAS LUCK WITH HIS PCS :)

P.S..YOU FUCKIN IDIOT U JUST TOLD ON YOURSELF..U POSTED 300 BAD DUMPS(SUPPOSEDLY) OUTA 1100 AND I SAID ID BE WORKING AT 60-70% SO I GUESS U HAVE 700-800 GOOD dumps huh lol...funny people..wekk newazy enjoy your 700+ working dumps at 5k..im sure u WONT make any money lmao

budfox

Carder
Reaction score
G4 IS A GOOD VENDOR dumps is not magic now days you get way more money then what you pay for so people stop beeing greedy make what you can ,if you want to hit 1k on every dump go collect platinums yourself from your city and dont buy online

Reaction score
G4 is still the best in the game....believes in helping EVERYONE.....unselfish.....I have never had trouble from his dumps

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
Anyone who has placed more then 5 orders with me ..contact me about a Dump Cashing Posistion..working the highest limit/hiighest quality EU on the market all on FRONT..These dumps are Strictly for my Cashiers they do not go in Binlist..if we have done consistant biz contact me ...5 order min ..everyone deserves they shot ..come get it..OTHERS WHO ARE ALEADY WORKING..GREAT JOB!!!

eastgate

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I HAVE FFRESHLY SKIMMED ASIA DUMPS 101 AND 201 FOR SALE.. HIGH QUALITY NO BULLSHIT
ICQ ME 558 718 779

C

capac

WooooW...

player007 ... alias.... cubalove alias gangsta305 alias.... alias...alias....

fucking moron u are not tired to do same game with all vendors??

u still come and come and come to forum and give the pleasure to mr. Panther to ban u each time!! ))))))

Why u not start doing serious papi chulo? and stop trying to fuck working ppl!!

one time u fuked me on c.su coz u did love with admin that forced me to replace good stuff but now the trick will not work anymore fucking emigrant! come back to home and eat some tortillas sitting "face a la mer" thinking on how shit u are idiot!!
toomuch shits like u in the world, is a shame that is not permitted to shot em ))

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
such a shame people still try to gaffle people when they should be appreciative they even have this type of service/opportunity

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
2k+ orders equal $7 Debits and $10 Credits MIXES FOR TODAY !!!!

P.S. toss me some of ur favs..ill try and include in mix for you...SUM!! lol mix means mix

willo333

Reaction score
Im interested and want to buy from g4 heard from a few friends in different states his stuff is good.

can anyone help me on bin selection for my area i used to have a skimmer and collected locally never paid attention which ones are good .

im from california los angeles if anyone knows bomb bins let me know i want to order with g4 ;)

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
Im interested and want to buy from g4 heard from a few friends in different states his stuff is good.

can anyone help me on bin selection for my area i used to have a skimmer and collected locally never paid attention which ones are good .

im from california los angeles if anyone knows bomb bins let me know i want to order with g4 ;)

NO NEED ASK ANYONE ELSE JUST ASK ME IN ICQ WHEN YOU READY TO PLACE ORDER FOR BIN SELECTION..I HAVE A UPDATE COMING IN THIS WEEK PULLED FROM NORTHERN CALI..SHOULD BE NICE SHIT FOR ALL MY WEST COAST HOMIES

P.S. RIP Tupac!! ;-(

BIG ACTIONS THIS WEEKEND..NOT NAMING THEM UP FRONT JUST SPEND MONEY OPEN FILE AND SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sania99

Carder
Reaction score
NO NEED ASK ANYONE ELSE JUST ASK ME IN ICQ WHEN YOU READY TO PLACE ORDER FOR BIN SELECTION..I HAVE A UPDATE COMING IN THIS WEEK PULLED FROM NORTHERN CALI..SHOULD BE NICE SHIT FOR ALL MY WEST COAST HOMIES

P.S. RIP Tupac!! ;-(

BIG ACTIONS THIS WEEKEND..NOT NAMING THEM UP FRONT JUST SPEND MONEY OPEN FILE AND SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz brother i want to give u a try......i need some good eu bins......plz respond me.thanks..sania ch

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
SO FUNNY THING HAPPENED TODAY ...APPARENTLY IM GETTIN READY TO GET BLACKMAILED BY SOME KID NAMED "SALSA28" on icq 402735970

bout a week ago ..he gets 3 "FREE" PCS FROM ME ..CONTACTS ME TODAY SAYING 1 APPROVED FOR OK AMMOUNT 1 DECLINE AND 1 HOLD AND ALSO ASKS FOR MY lr account number so he can buy more pcs...so he says send replacement..i tell him brother theres is no replacement on FREE pcs ..plus the 1 that worled u made goodm oney for free anyway u should be happy...but of course not ..responds that he is goin ot

FUCK UP MY THREAD WITH BAD POSTS
AND FUCK UP MY REP LOL

Im sitting over here cracking up at how petty ppl are..i guess in these days free money isnt good enuff ;-) but newayz if ppl see some posts dont be alarmd just this lil fuck tryin to prove his point and everything will be made.. up

if neone wants I HAVE ALL SCREENSHOTS and Logs( logs can be altered remeber that ..truth is obtained thru screenshots)

but newayz he gave me and my friends agreat laugh..normal biz continues..

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:30 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:10 AM ----------

G5 IS UP AND RUNNING WITH PLASTICS YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

GET YOUR DUMPS FROM 988-000
THEN BOUNCE OVER TO 923-000 FOR ALL UR PLASTIC NEEDS

THE ONE STOP SHOP HAS ARRIVED !!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:34 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:30 AM ----------

DEALS!!! DEALS!! DEALS!!!!!

50 mixed Brazil 201 pcs for $ 3250 Mix includes CLASSIC/GOLD/PLAT/BIZ/CORP/INFINITE..NOTHING IS TAKING OUT!!! ENOJY!

NEW BASE COMING THIS WEEK ..IN HONOR SELLING CURRENT BASE AT BULK/WHOLESALE PRICING!!!!

ONLY MIXES ARE BEING SOLD FROM TODAY UNTIL NEW BASE ARRIVES...MIN IS 500$ PERCHASES

DEBITS AT - 5$

CREDITS AT - 10$

MIXED DEBIT AND CREDIT FOR - 7.5$

AMEX - 4$ A PC

Last edited:

lifesshort

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but he seems good guy so far and very helpful A++++++

goxakan

Carder
Reaction score
G4 is the shit, great guy, a++ tracks, all my runners were happy, first time being happy buying online. If you're new to the game or if this is the first time buying online, g4 is the best guy.

bigmeech

Reaction score
defanately placing order today 2 carders have refered me 2 him befor i even read this the said"i didnt flip my money because it did a somersault"

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
Sup yalll..As many of you kno update wil be coming next day or 2.....because of last day of old base the Incredible Crackhead Deals continue!!!!!!!!

All mixes 100pcs 750$...mixed of all kinds ..search binlist if u see something u like il include in mix ....take this opp come get your $$$$$$$$$ up so when update come you will have then lil extras to put down on your FUNKY FRESH favorite pcs...also all those with down payments but down towards new base ..contact mei n icq with email address so i can send u guys binlist beforei release to public....thanks and happy carding!!!!