G2A Giftcards carding

ivanovskiivo2

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
cardg2.jpg

Just find the base July#06_US/MIX_(MB)_[Sniffed/Firsthand] in vclub.su all cards and nonvbv and HB.

This info worth millions i have bought over 200pcs.

Cheers.

TotallyNOTaCop

Captain Obvious obviously states the obvious
Reaction score
sorry but that pic doesnt prove youve successfully carded anything. Only proves that you pushed "enter" to verify the purchase for authorization. Everyone can get to that screen. Show us a screenshot of the reciept of the email with the card. Im calling bullshit.

ivanovskiivo2

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
All cards i have bought from July#06_US/MIX_(MB)_[Sniffed/Firsthand] this base on vclub works for g2a.

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Be careful. I think this is a simple and banal advertisement for a CC store vclub.su
We should also find out real reviews about this store.
It indicates the specific CC base of this store, but the purchase of gift cards does not depend on the base, but on the validity of the cards and bins that you will use to buy gift cards.

This topicstarter does not disclose the details of its method, nor does it indicate specific non vbv bins that it successfully used.
Perhaps he is just proud and proud of his success!

Be careful and attentive! If he offers to buy a prepaid gift card from him without escrow for 50% of the nominal balance or a carding method for this, it may be a trivial deception and scam!

If you want to be useful, then indicate the specific non vbv bins that you used to buy on this site.

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
As I know the real links to this shop is vclub.lib but not .su (vclub.lib does not exist anymore) so there are only 2 links but they are TOR links. So I think this SCAM!

Everyone can check that at the customer support before you register on provided shop here - [email protected] on jabber