Freshly Skimmed T1+T2 USA ORIGINAL T1/T2 95% VALIDITY

xdeadkey

Reaction score
I'm selling quality for $40, there isn't much more to explain after that. My dumps are always first hand and always have original track 1 + 2 on it.

runstrong34

Carder
Reaction score
This Guy IS The Truth!

As I posted earlier. I bought a few pieces for test. 1st swipe, CHA CHING$$$$$. 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, then 6th card all hit for good amounts before I finally got 1 that declined. IF carding was a religion this guy is the fucking messiah! Bro Please PayPal around for a while. Your dumps are the best buy far. If you know me from SU, I only tell it how it is! I get no free bees or discount for telling the truth. Try this guy and you will see.

Nutra01

Carder
Reaction score
Wow...good stuff bro...ppl complain abt price but u want grade A dumps u should talk to this man. Great commuication and very fast deliever!

alan trammel

Professional
Reaction score
ok

ok his dumps work ,but amounts are you guys swiping for and what type of dumps were you using

gold_man

Professional
Reaction score
i tried
and was bad maybe i must try bigger but yoo its A 40$ each and im not a believer in this guy ....

xdeadkey

Reaction score
He only bought 1 dump from me. I don't think that can be used to accurately gauge how good my dumps are. I have track 1 + 2 but I don't have pin..

dbo

Reaction score
valid seller

took two for test both valid and worked though for fairly low amounts got cfa code. this is the luck of the draw though.

runstrong34

Carder
Reaction score
$

CC+ pin, that's funny! Why sell it if you could get it, it is direct cash? Everybody wants it! Anyways for the guy asking amounts. Average hit was between 7 and 12, not k but hundred! 1 was in 2k area. Also i got mix, I have never been a fan of mixed but this guy has the goods. I got bins I have never used and they worked well. Also for the guy that bought 1. BUCK THE FUCK UP! I assure you will not loose. BIG THUMPS UP!::D

sakhustle

Reaction score
this guys stuff isn't that great at all.. I brought 10pcs 9/10 valid and only 3-4 of them worked... Nothing special same stuff everybody else is selling the fact.that its so expensive is for marketing purposes to make u think your getting quality when in fact u getting the same ol very.disappointed

xdeadkey

Reaction score
I'd appreciate if you took this up with me on ICQ instead of blatantly bashing me. I have many vouches, issue is some people against my suggestions use the dumps in locations they shouldn't be.

333rebel

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
This guy is amazing, totally vouch for his quality of dumps. Made good profit :)

Carder shark

Reaction score
del

Last edited:

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
spent 1400...terrbile results!!
now i get no reponse lol its all good
beware!
--------------------------------------------------
gave replace! will give update