FRESH WORLDWIDE DUMPS! Low prices and instant delivery. 24/7 SERVICE

vmascov

Carder
Reaction score
AND WHATS HAPPENING TO MY ORDER PLACED OVER 2MONTHS NOW? BROSCO PLS REFUND MY DAMM MONEY, U HAVE OVER MY $1000.

danielmalc

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
HELLO PLZ I NEED A GOOD HACKER WHO CAN HELP ME WITH FRANCE CVV SPAIN VBV AND MSC PASS IF U ARE A GOOD HACKER AND U NEED A GOOD DEAL WITH EM THEN PM EM BUT I AM NT GOING TO TRUST U UNTIL I SEE PROVE FOR THAT I WILL BE HAPPY TO DEAL WITH U COZ MANY RIPPER ON MY AND I AM SRY I AM NT SENDING MONEY FIRST SO IF U ARE GOOD HACKER PM EM ON YH: [email protected] ICQ: 633145457

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:33 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:27 AM ----------

HELLO PLZ I NEED A GOOD HACKER WHO CAN HELP ME WITH FRANCE CVV SPAIN VBV AND MSC PASS IF U ARE A GOOD HACKER AND U NEED A GOOD DEAL WITH EM THEN PM EM BUT I AM NT GOING TO TRUST U UNTIL I SEE PROVE FOR THAT I WILL BE HAPPY TO DEAL WITH U COZ MANY RIPPER ON MY AND I AM SRY I AM NT SENDING MONEY FIRST SO IF U ARE GOOD HACKER PM EM ON YH: [email protected] ICQ: 633145457

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:35 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:33 AM ----------

suka22

Reaction score
I told y'all Brosco was the man, whoever had a doubt abt Brosco. I always buy from Brosco, instant delivery, very gud dumps, I mean me personally, i never had a problm wit him. I can confirm it, cuz i just got a bulk deal from Brosco, and it's workin sweet. 4EVER BROSCO

vmascov

Carder
Reaction score
whats really going on in this forum? Is there any admin moderating affairs here? why is no one talking about the ripping this guy called brosco is ripping me,how can someone take wu for what he knows he doesnt have for over 2months and finding it difficult to refund the money? On top of that hes sending me an .exe file with virus on it. Whats really going on, and people are here showering praises on him? Why would the admins keep a blind eye on issues like this?

vmascov

Carder
Reaction score
IS THERE A DEAL B/W THESE ADMINS AND BROSCO? WHY IS NONE OF THESE ADMINS SAYING NOTHING ABOUT THIS ISSUE, THIS GUY HAVE MY OVER $1000 SINCE OVER 2 MONTHS NOW AND NO ONE TALKING?

dejavu

RIPPER
Reaction score
Brosco, hi bro,i need cc euro and asia,pls kinly add me to contact.thanks

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:47 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:44 PM ----------

i need this series for track 1&2 433786(101) and of euro both 101 and 201

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:50 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:47 PM ----------

i need euro and asia track 1&2 likes series 433786(101) and euro both 101 and 201.thanks

Reaction score
IS THERE A DEAL B/W THESE ADMINS AND BROSCO? WHY IS NONE OF THESE ADMINS SAYING NOTHING ABOUT THIS ISSUE, THIS GUY HAVE MY OVER $1000 SINCE OVER 2 MONTHS NOW AND NO ONE TALKING?

Yo Vmascov!, i've also been waiting 2-3weeks for 400usd refund he still owes me, i sent him 600usd for some infos 101 and he sent me some fake tracks and after admited that infos were bad and told me would refund me the total next day....after few days he came back and sent me 200usd and again told me to wait few days for rest bcz he had no wmz left, that was 2 weeks ago and he keeps promising to refund me the following day. We speak and still nothing.....Not sure whats up with this guy! FIX YOUR PRBS BROSCO AND RETURN WHAT'S NOT YOURS!!!!

dejavu

RIPPER
Reaction score
Brosco, hi bro ,i need cc this series 435544,544582,441712,433786 in 101 only you contact me and my icq nos 633399984.thanks

vmascov

Carder
Reaction score
dejavu or whatever you call your name, are u are crackhead? how stupid could you be posting bins here?
someone should ban this kinda kids from this place

scorpio333

BANNED
Reaction score
FRESH INDIAN , ASIAN , UAE AND WORLDWIDE DUMPS! Low prices and instant delivery. 24/7 SERVICE

Hi

I sell only good-checked dumps

price list

CANADA:

Visa and MC Classic 30$ each
Visa and MC gold/platinum/business/corporate: 50$

USA:

VISA MC classic : 15$
VISA MC gold/platinum/business/corporate: 25$

EUROPE :

VISA MC classic : 60$
VISA MC gold/platinum/business/corporate: 90$

Amex,jcb,Discover - 30$

Also have Asian, UAE, Indian and south american dumps ask for bins

Terms of work:

- Sending Dumps in max 30 minutes after full payment received.
- All dumps before sale can be checked up and given to you 00 Approved only.
(you can check with independent checker service)
- For payment we take - only liberty reserve and webmoney
- Please do not ask for anything else than dumps because I don't sell something I don't have.
- Contact me for the binlist.

Replacement Rules:
- We replace declined dumps if you get decline/pickup/stolen
- We replace in a current of 48 hours after you have received them.
For orders please contact us by icq or email.

scorpio333
icq - 629168935
mail - [email protected]

scorpio333

balco11

Reaction score
its been 5 days now since i sent this guy my money he promise to have my order in 12-24hrs and its now been 5 days.. Are you gonna send my order or refund my money bro the money has been picked up since friday

vmascov

Carder
Reaction score
What amazes me is the way the admins and moderators keep a deaf ear to what this guy called Brosco is doing to people here. He still retains his vendor service and continues ripping everyone. Why this favoritism at the expense of customers who decided to do bizness with this guy b/c forum admins called him verified vendor?

power

Carder
Reaction score
vmascov i feel ya. I dont feel for the other fools who keep ordering from this guy after reading these posts. i almost ordered from him but I read your experience with him a week ago and cancelled it. Thanks to your post i didnt get ripped. People read these posts!!! Hopefully Brosco will redeem himself.

danielmalc

BANNED
Reaction score
HELLO PLZ I NEED A GOOD HACKER WHO CAN HELP EM WITH TYHSI US BIN CC CONTACT ME ON YAHOO: [email protected] AND I CQ: 633145457 IF U ARE RIPPER NEVER PM EM 543189

vmascov

Carder
Reaction score
Brosco is nothing but a ripper and covered by admins/moderators coz theres no reason he shouldn't be banned by now

selfcheck

Reaction score
ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS...WHERE HAVE U BEEN...STILL WAITING FOR REPLACEMENTS...WHERE DID THIS GUY GO????