FRESH & FIRST HAND DUMPS WITH GOOD VALID RATE

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
This guy is a scam. He tried telling me I needed EU cards even though I'm in the US because I'm in a higher security area. He just wanted me to buy $60 dumps instead of $20 dumps.
Joker.

Petric

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
THIS IS BEST VENDOR OVER HERE. I BOUGHT 20 USA MIX. 18 APPROVAL. ONLY APPROVAL IS NOT CRAZY THING,
ONE THING MADE ME CRAZY , WHEN FEW DUMPS WORKD FOR MULTIPLE TIMES. ONLY 1 OF HIS USA SIGNATURE BIN GAVE ME 6K$.
I'LL RECOMEND THIS GUY. BEST OF BEST IS BISHOP.

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
THIS IS BEST VENDOR OVER HERE. I BOUGHT 20 USA MIX. 18 APPROVAL. ONLY APPROVAL IS NOT CRAZY THING,
ONE THING MADE ME CRAZY , WHEN FEW DUMPS WORKD FOR MULTIPLE TIMES. ONLY 1 OF HIS USA SIGNATURE BIN GAVE ME 6K$.
I'LL RECOMEND THIS GUY. BEST OF BEST IS BISHOP.

you are big liar , probably one of his forum agent to deceived us here bought 15pcs dumps none function . liar you ar

ZALTEK

No comments

ZALTEK

BANNED
Reaction score
very good work. 3 eu approval out of 5. but I'm very happy becuase which workd very high amount. 1 of these 3 approval gave me 9k$.
thnks man.

Zulang

BANNED
Reaction score
I don't know why guys complaint abt his stuff. as per my experience, he has best stuff. every time when I bought from him, very good valid. some times few decline but this happen. this is the game of gain & lose.
any way this is best vendor I ever met.
bishop keep your good work continue. critics r everwhere.

haddin.d

BANNED
Reaction score
HE IS BEST VENDOR SO FAR. I BOUGHT USA MIX. MORE THEN 90% APPROVAL & THIS IS NOT FIRST TIME , EVERY TIME I FIND THIS TYPE OF HIGH VALID STUFF FROM THIS SELER. BEST OF LUCK MAN. YOUR ARE NO. 1 WHO IS FEEDING MY KIDS. THNKS ALOT.

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
HE IS BEST VENDOR SO FAR. I BOUGHT USA MIX. MORE THEN 90% APPROVAL & THIS IS NOT FIRST TIME , EVERY TIME I FIND THIS TYPE OF HIGH VALID STUFF FROM THIS SELER. BEST OF LUCK MAN. YOUR ARE NO. 1 WHO IS FEEDING MY KIDS. THNKS ALOT.

no1 with 15 dead dumps garbage. all you new kiddies with 2 or 3 free dumps to write feedback on this so call Bishop reseller be warned.

johnsonand

RIPPER
Reaction score
henrybrown , why r u trying to desrtoy his name. overall bishop is very good person & gr8 seller. it does not matter for us whether he is seller or reseler. as we know he has very great stuff. always sell high valid dumps. bishop plz man keep your best work continue.

kash

Carder
Reaction score
waiting for order this my first time dealing with him

@dicefn1

Please don't have any doubt with this vendor. I have dealt with him several times and he always come through. The stuff you'll get will be worth your wait. He's an AAA+++++++++++ vendor.

dicefn1

Professional
Reaction score
thanks! @kash i received my mixed order so i will post how my order goes
@dicefn1

Please don't have any doubt with this vendor. I have dealt with him several times and he always come through. The stuff you'll get will be worth your wait. He's an AAA+++++++++++ vendor.

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
To all honest carders,Bishop is as good as our departed Rhodes,there is no way you lose money with him,if you know what you are doing,and by knowing what you are doing,i mean knowing first about how hot or cool is your region,that is weather there is rampant carding in your region,if so, most dumps will not work,in this case no matter how good the vendor most dumps will not work,in this case you can,t blame Mr Bishop.Another point is you must know your bins,and you must be sure you have not over worked the bins in your area,if a bins had been in constant use in an area for around 4 weeks they will put regional block on that bins,then it won,t work,then again don,t blame Mr Bishop,you have yourself to blame.
So if you have everything in order Bishop is your man,i never fail to make money from his dumps,and so also other friends and associate i gave his links to,he is a vendor of the highest integrity,also very generous ,and to say he gives dumps to get good feedback is a lie and a scandalous libelous allegation to make against this hardworking old school vendor.
I,m a guy who hardly ask for replacement,so what ever i,m saying about this guy is based on my good,happy profitable experience with BISHOP and his products.It is not easy to get rich in this game like before,but if you have any chance in getting ahead and better off than before you enter the game BISHOP IS YOUR MAIN MAN.
GOD SPEED AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL HONEST CARDERS.

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
To all honest carders,Bishop is as good as our departed Rhodes,there is no way you lose money with him,if you know what you are doing,and by knowing what you are doing,i mean knowing first about how hot or cool is your region,that is weather there is rampant carding in your region,if so, most dumps will not work,in this case no matter how good the vendor most dumps will not work,in this case you can,t blame Mr Bishop.Another point is you must know your bins,and you must be sure you have not over worked the bins in your area,if a bins had been in constant use in an area for around 4 weeks they will put regional block on that bins,then it won,t work,then again don,t blame Mr Bishop,you have yourself to blame.
So if you have everything in order Bishop is your man,i never fail to make money from his dumps,and so also other friends and associate i gave his links to,he is a vendor of the highest integrity,also very generous ,and to say he gives dumps to get good feedback is a lie and a scandalous libelous allegation to make against this hardworking old school vendor.
I,m a guy who hardly ask for replacement,so what ever i,m saying about this guy is based on my good,happy profitable experience with BISHOP and his products.It is not easy to get rich in this game like before,but if you have any chance in getting ahead and better off than before you enter the game BISHOP IS YOUR MAIN MAN.
GOD SPEED AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL HONEST CARDERS.

15 dumps none worked and no replacement and he is good seller? i know he offer u free dumps . 160$ lost to him . bullshit