FRESH & FIRST HAND DUMPS WITH GOOD VALID RATE

luckyjack

Professional
Reaction score
Here is my feedback, this guy is not been over rated,,,,,,,he has real good stuff....AA plus stuff!!!!

Petrona

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
thanks alot mr. bishop. from your last order of eu & usa , we made big money.
your stuff is great. your are best.

miquel_b82

BANNED
Reaction score
so...u have eu too or they r just your friends? i can not belive u do sell good eu...u can ask 100 friends more to post good about u. dont trust him about eu.

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
bought some few pcs from him now will actullly know if all these negative and positive feedback are genuie i know many seller here give dumps to member to post shit positve feedback about them.

VALISH

BANNED
Reaction score
he has very good stuff. always I make good money from his stuff. very consistent results everytime.

Bishop

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
100 class/stand 700$, 100 usa mix 1400$, 100 usa amex 300$, 100 EU AMEX MIX - 1K $

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
here is my experienced i have with this shitty reseller and his team that are giving him positive reputation in this forum lure innocent buyer to be ripped by his status as verify vendor here bought USA 8 pcs fist deal all decline replaced another 7 all decline together 15pcs non was valid on checker therefore buyer becareful if you value your 1$ and for those of you his friends with 1 bottle of beer that come here to deceived us with bulk order of 5000 dumps all 5000 approved shame on you .

kudos to legit vendors of this forum.

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
here is my experienced i have with this shitty reseller and his team that are giving him positive reputation in this forum lure innocent buyer to be ripped by his status as verify vendor here bought USA 8 pcs fist deal all decline replaced another 7 all decline together 15pcs non was valid on checker therefore buyer becareful if you value your 1$ and for those of you his friends with 1 bottle of beer that come here to deceived us with bulk order of 5000 dumps all 5000 approved shame on you .

kudos to legit vendors of this forum.

If you made more sense maybe people would believe you but that was just gibberish.

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
If you made more sense maybe people would believe you but that was just gibberish.

its you that has blunt brain .
maybe you are one of his agent on this forum.
you asked him if he replace for 8 dead dumps i bought form him if he replace me or not asshole.

alan trammel

Professional
Reaction score
no good

bought 8 businesss usa dumps 4 declined 4 worked for low limit these are bins for my area.waiting on replacement 50% not good,hope replacement better.

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
bishop you have dont nothing to offer a good seller cannot offer 15 dumps non regional blocked and non worked bought 4 pcs of same bin from another vendor today 3 worked perfect you among shit vendors in this forum with yur agents here that give you positive feedback so that u can ripped innocent buyer. shame on you

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:30 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:29 PM ----------

bought 8 businesss usa dumps 4 declined 4 worked for low limit these are bins for my area.waiting on replacement 50% not good,hope replacement better.

mate quit from him he has nothing to offer.

blackdragon

Carder
Reaction score
with all this negative feed i have to say he is good vendor and in the game you have good days and bad they dont know limits on pcs...he is honest and always on..keep up good work bro!!!

koshnevo

BANNED
Reaction score
Add in ICQ plz

carderboy

Carder
Reaction score
I agree henrybrown this guy is garbage.he tells me he only have two dumps left.he sells them to me and they both were dead.please dnt buy from him hes the good vendor his cheerleaders say he is.

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
fresh base of deads dumps 15 dumps all dead is that fresh base even cannot afford to offer replacment. shit.

miquel_b82

BANNED
Reaction score
add me please, 642354616