lalakay

Double Up
Reaction score
Prepaid Virtual Cards:
• VISA and MasterCard payment system card
• A non-named card
• Face value of $ 100 - $ 500 - $ 1000
• ApplePay, GooglePay, SamsungPay
• Any purchases are possible in online stores that accept VISA and MASTERCARD cards for payment

Why this is interesting?

For the company

• Effective and convenient promotion of clients, employees, and partners
• Legal remuneration
• 100% demand for the product
• Instant receipt of funds
• Bank security of the Visa and MasterCard payment system
• Cashless payment, receipt of all necessary closing documents
• Activation of cards at the time of issue or within the required time limit

For the card recipient
• Instant receipt of rewards
• Money is the most popular, easily perceived and understandable method of promotion
• Payment for any purchases in any stores and establishments where bank cards are accepted for payment
• Can be used for online purchases
• Discounts and special offers for Visa and MasterCard cardholders

Better than store gift certificates-compare them yourself
Freedom of choiceAccepted in all stores that accept Bank cards for payment
Online paymentAlways
Hitting the targetMoney is a universal gift
Benefit for the buyerThere are store discounts and discounts under the Visa and MasterCard privileges Program
Legal securityActivities are regulated by Federal laws

Legally perfect work schedule
The state is increasingly paying attention to the company's expenses that reduce the tax base. We only work under an official contract that complies with Federal laws, which regulate the issue of universal prepaid cards. This allows you to protect Yourself from possible problems with any checks.

Individual selection of solutions for business tasks
We perceive each transaction with You as a project with a certain time frame and complexity. This allows us to find the optimal solution.

By presenting a virtual prepaid card you will solve the problem of choosing a gift for yourself and will be able to present exactly what the person wants. And now he won't even have to go to the store! Just start making online purchases. A huge selection of products in online stores will not leave anyone indifferent and everyone will find their own gift.

The prepaid card is suitable for all online payments on any websites.

Card details: PAN number (16 digits), expiration date and CVV2 security code (3 digits)

Features of prepaid virtual cards:
- No need to enter security code (vbv and mcsc). The code is not requested for payment.
-. The cards are unnamed. When paying, you can specify any name and any billing address.
- The cards are legal. You will have no problem using them. Stop buying stolen cards from other vendors!
- You cannot additionally top up the card balance!
- You can make several purchases before the balance is used up.
- The remaining balance on the card is not refundable!
- At the time of submission, the card is completely valid and ready for use.

Available balances and prices:
$ 100 - free
. Only 1 time to check! Provided for 1 account in 1 hand. The next request will cost $ 10.
$ 500 - $ 100. No prepayment required. You can pay me after a successful purchase!
$ 1000 - $ 200. No prepayment required. You can pay me after a successful purchase!

$ 1000 - the maximum nominal balance, we do not make a large amount.
I work through any proven guarantor escrow service.
You do not need to pay for the card in advance (provided without prepayment), you will receive it, and pay when you have successfully made your purchases!

Requirements for cooperation:
- Registration on the forum: at least 3 months
- Minimum number of messages: 200

How to get a card:
1. Send the desired balance in private messages ($ 100, $ 500, $ 1000. $ 100 can free for test 1 time).
2. Get the number and CVV in private messages.
3. Make purchases within 7 days after receiving.
4. Pay to my bitcoin wallet.

Successful work!
Good Day
can you make exception for us who has least requirements
I've been registered here recently and I would like to try your prepaid cards for a change

Last edited:

gbayb609

Reaction score
I loaded bitcoin to the trump dumps website after I registered and now it's gone. Really

Hallak

Reaction score
Amigo como estas soy nuevo novato me puedes ayudar vendiendo no regalada vende que tengo donde trabajar muchas gracias no soy estafador ni nada por el estilo

legion1972

Reaction score
Prepaid Virtual Cards:
• VISA and MasterCard payment system card
• A non-named card
• Face value of $ 100 - $ 500 - $ 1000
• ApplePay, GooglePay, SamsungPay
• Any purchases are possible in online stores that accept VISA and MASTERCARD cards for payment

Why this is interesting?

For the company

• Effective and convenient promotion of clients, employees, and partners
• Legal remuneration
• 100% demand for the product
• Instant receipt of funds
• Bank security of the Visa and MasterCard payment system
• Cashless payment, receipt of all necessary closing documents
• Activation of cards at the time of issue or within the required time limit

For the card recipient
• Instant receipt of rewards
• Money is the most popular, easily perceived and understandable method of promotion
• Payment for any purchases in any stores and establishments where bank cards are accepted for payment
• Can be used for online purchases
• Discounts and special offers for Visa and MasterCard cardholders

Better than store gift certificates-compare them yourself
Freedom of choiceAccepted in all stores that accept Bank cards for payment
Online paymentAlways
Hitting the targetMoney is a universal gift
Benefit for the buyerThere are store discounts and discounts under the Visa and MasterCard privileges Program
Legal securityActivities are regulated by Federal laws

Legally perfect work schedule
The state is increasingly paying attention to the company's expenses that reduce the tax base. We only work under an official contract that complies with Federal laws, which regulate the issue of universal prepaid cards. This allows you to protect Yourself from possible problems with any checks.

Individual selection of solutions for business tasks
We perceive each transaction with You as a project with a certain time frame and complexity. This allows us to find the optimal solution.

By presenting a virtual prepaid card you will solve the problem of choosing a gift for yourself and will be able to present exactly what the person wants. And now he won't even have to go to the store! Just start making online purchases. A huge selection of products in online stores will not leave anyone indifferent and everyone will find their own gift.

The prepaid card is suitable for all online payments on any websites.

Card details: PAN number (16 digits), expiration date and CVV2 security code (3 digits)

Features of prepaid virtual cards:
- No need to enter security code (vbv and mcsc). The code is not requested for payment.
-. The cards are unnamed. When paying, you can specify any name and any billing address.
- The cards are legal. You will have no problem using them. Stop buying stolen cards from other vendors!
- You cannot additionally top up the card balance!
- You can make several purchases before the balance is used up.
- The remaining balance on the card is not refundable!
- At the time of submission, the card is completely valid and ready for use.

Available balances and prices:
$ 100 - free
. Only 1 time to check! Provided for 1 account in 1 hand. The next request will cost $ 10.
$ 500 - $ 100. No prepayment required. You can pay me after a successful purchase!
$ 1000 - $ 200. No prepayment required. You can pay me after a successful purchase!

$ 1000 - the maximum nominal balance, we do not make a large amount.
I work through any proven guarantor escrow service.
You do not need to pay for the card in advance (provided without prepayment), you will receive it, and pay when you have successfully made your purchases!

Requirements for cooperation:
- Registration on the forum: at least 3 months
- Minimum number of messages: 200

How to get a card:
1. Send the desired balance in private messages ($ 100, $ 500, $ 1000. $ 100 can free for test 1 time).
2. Get the number and CVV in private messages.
3. Make purchases within 7 days after receiving.
4. Pay to my bitcoin wallet.

Successful work!
I'm very interessted. How we can talk ? Do you have telegram ?

Tort

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Why was my post deleted and my password been changed, does the Admin support scam.
I wrote that this is a scam, i was scam by him in another forum, ask me to to change bitcoin for Qiwi to buy card after that blocked me.

All his review are always fake check the ones above and you will see it, i don't want my money back you can feed on it.
**ADMIN DON"T DELETE THIS AGAIN IF YOU DO YOU ARE ALSO PART OF THIS AGAIN** i created new account to report this.
i will provide avidence soon.

Last edited:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
Thank you very much for the warning, we will definitely heed it.
Unfortunately, a lot of competitors and scammers post fake reviews about trusted sellers and services.

To substantiate your words, please provide the following evidence:
1. On what grounds do you claim that this seller offers to sell his cards on other forums? How can you prove that it is him, and not a fake or another seller?
2. This seller communicates only through private messages, so I ask you to provide a screenshot of the correspondence with this seller from personal messages.
3. This screenshot should clearly show:
- contact of the jabber or telegrams of this seller, which he told you
- a dialogue about how he asked for an advance payment
- the details to which he asked to make a money transfer
4. Screenshot confirming payment in his direction
5. Ignoring the fulfillment of the condition - the provision of cc
6. Why did you make a payment to this seller when he provides everyone with cards free of charge and without prepayment? I think you didn’t even contact him and he didn’t answer you.
7. How could he communicate with you when you do not meet his requirements and conditions?
8. Why didn't you work through an escrow service?

Please provide your nickname with which you contacted him in your personal message on this forum.
We do not need to take screenshots from other forums if you cannot link their contacts.
I think you are trying to deceive everyone and therefore must provide convincing evidence that will certainly be considered.

Last edited:

CC Master

Reaction score
Attention! Very important information!
I googled my topic name and found the following information!
The admin-ripper of the scam forum legitcarders.ws under the nickname RedX - COPIED MY SUBJECT IN FULLY!
Proofs: https://legitcarders.ws/threads/free-legal-prepaid-cards-with-balance.680
He also attached this topic in his section (made it important)!
This is impudent theft, scam and deception!

My evidence:

- Look at the date of creation of my topic on this forum, it will be equal to April 1, 2021!
- Look at the creation date of the copied thread on the scam forum, it will be equal April 3, 2021!
That is, he just stole my topic and created it on his own behalf on his forum!

Important message:
- I am not an administrator on the scam legitcarders.ws forum!
- I never had the nickname RedX
- I have never created any forum or website
- I have nothing to do with this fraudulent forum and have never registered on it!
- I have no channels and groups in the Telegram!
- I never offer to buy prepaid cards, I provide them for free! I am not asking you for any money before receiving the card. The first card is provided absolutely free of charge, and the next cards you receive in advance without payment and you can pay them only after successful cashing!
- @Tort did not write to me in private messages on this forum and was not verified through private messages on this forum! I don’t know who he is, I don’t know him and have never worked. If he was deceived on another forum, then it is not my fault.
- @Tort will not be able to provide screenshots of the correspondence with me on this forum!
This is how mean and impudent fakes do!
Who is he anyway? He is trying to brazenly set me up and defame my name! He's trying to ruin my reputation!

Now let's look at the topic of this scammer. It also says that he offers the card for free (he completely copied my idea). Why did @Tort pay for him and not demanded the card free of charge, as written in the terms of the topic?
I think this scammer himself organized the pro-location and in general no one bought anything from him!

Be careful, go through mandatory verification through private messages ONLY IN THIS FORUM!
I am not responsible and am not responsible for the scammers who appear in my name on other forums!

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
@Tort you can create a topic in the "Blacklist" section about this scam forum and we will carefully investigate this situation.
If you have a complaint against this seller, then you must prove the fact of deception and that he is related to that fraudulent forum with evidence.
If you have not been verified via personal messages with this seller, then you will not be able to prove that he is related to that forum.
I looked at that forum, it is new and empty stupid scam project, how did you find it at all and why did you believe it?
There you can clearly see that this is an ordinary scam forum, of which there are hundreds on the Internet.

CreedX

Unknown
Reaction score
Sent you a PM, will give a review after cooperation

Tort

BANNED
Reaction score
Attention! Very important information!
I googled my topic name and found the following information!
The admin-ripper of the scam forum legitcarders.ws under the nickname RedX - COPIED MY SUBJECT IN FULLY!
Proofs: https://legitcarders.ws/threads/free-legal-prepaid-cards-with-balance.680
He also attached this topic in his section (made it important)!
This is impudent theft, scam and deception!

My evidence:

- Look at the date of creation of my topic on this forum, it will be equal to April 1, 2021!
- Look at the creation date of the copied thread on the scam forum, it will be equal April 3, 2021!
That is, he just stole my topic and created it on his own behalf on his forum!

Important message:
- I am not an administrator on the scam legitcarders.ws forum!
- I never had the nickname RedX
- I have never created any forum or website
- I have nothing to do with this fraudulent forum and have never registered on it!
- I have no channels and groups in the Telegram!
- I never offer to buy prepaid cards, I provide them for free! I am not asking you for any money before receiving the card. The first card is provided absolutely free of charge, and the next cards you receive in advance without payment and you can pay them only after successful cashing!
- @Tort did not write to me in private messages on this forum and was not verified through private messages on this forum! I don’t know who he is, I don’t know him and have never worked. If he was deceived on another forum, then it is not my fault.
- @Tort will not be able to provide screenshots of the correspondence with me on this forum!
This is how mean and impudent fakes do!
Who is he anyway? He is trying to brazenly set me up and defame my name! He's trying to ruin my reputation!

Now let's look at the topic of this scammer. It also says that he offers the card for free (he completely copied my idea). Why did @Tort pay for him and not demanded the card free of charge, as written in the terms of the topic?
I think this scammer himself organized the pro-location and in general no one bought anything from him!

Be careful, go through mandatory verification through private messages ONLY IN THIS FORUM!
I am not responsible and am not responsible for the scammers who appear in my name on other forums!
LIARS

Tort

BANNED
Reaction score
@Tort you can create a topic in the "Blacklist" section about this scam forum and we will carefully investigate this situation.
If you have a complaint against this seller, then you must prove the fact of deception and that he is related to that fraudulent forum with evidence.
If you have not been verified via personal messages with this seller, then you will not be able to prove that he is related to that forum.
I looked at that forum, it is new and empty stupid scam project, how did you find it at all and why did you believe it?
There you can clearly see that this is an ordinary scam forum, of which there are hundreds on the Internet.
He scam me am sure and deleted our messages on telegram now my Qiwi wallet is blocked.
Wrote complain to Qiwi, the wallet will be Unblocked soon

Tort

BANNED
Reaction score

Tort

BANNED
Reaction score
CC Master keep the money i don't need it you need it more Scam

Tort

BANNED
Reaction score
CC Master why do you delete my telegram chat and blocked me will wait for responds from you or clone
@admin he said he gave you card proof it let be sure if you are not working for him

Tort

BANNED
Reaction score
He also said there is an advertisement on carder.market that why i came here
Do not know about this forum