Carder

Professional
Reaction score
I have been fruitfully cooperating with this seller for a long time.
I really like his approach to work.
We communicate with him on Telegram every day.
I express my deep respect to him with gratitude!
I am very pleased and happy to have found such a great service.
He is a very polite and decent person!
You can completely trust him!
He has a wonderful and professional approach to work!
Cards are provided on the first request as soon as possible.
With these cards, I successfully buy cryptocurrency on the paxful exchange.
I have already cashed over 100 cards and will continue to work every day.
I recommend to everyone!

jonmoys

Reaction score
Bonjour j'aimerais bien faire affaire avec se vendeur données des Cc pour essayer après tu payes sa ce que j'appelle une transparence totale de sa légitimité et sa confiance dans sans stuff

kaslin

Reaction score
Prepaid Virtual Cards:
• VISA and MasterCard payment system card
• A non-named card
• Face value of $ 100 - $ 500 - $ 1000
• ApplePay, GooglePay, SamsungPay
• Any purchases are possible in online stores that accept VISA and MASTERCARD cards for payment

Why this is interesting?

For the company

• Effective and convenient promotion of clients, employees, and partners
• Legal remuneration
• 100% demand for the product
• Instant receipt of funds
• Bank security of the Visa and MasterCard payment system
• Cashless payment, receipt of all necessary closing documents
• Activation of cards at the time of issue or within the required time limit

For the card recipient
• Instant receipt of rewards
• Money is the most popular, easily perceived and understandable method of promotion
• Payment for any purchases in any stores and establishments where bank cards are accepted for payment
• Can be used for online purchases
• Discounts and special offers for Visa and MasterCard cardholders

Better than store gift certificates-compare them yourself
Freedom of choiceAccepted in all stores that accept Bank cards for payment
Online paymentAlways
Hitting the targetMoney is a universal gift
Benefit for the buyerThere are store discounts and discounts under the Visa and MasterCard privileges Program
Legal securityActivities are regulated by Federal laws

Legally perfect work schedule
The state is increasingly paying attention to the company's expenses that reduce the tax base. We only work under an official contract that complies with Federal laws, which regulate the issue of universal prepaid cards. This allows you to protect Yourself from possible problems with any checks.

Individual selection of solutions for business tasks
We perceive each transaction with You as a project with a certain time frame and complexity. This allows us to find the optimal solution.

By presenting a virtual prepaid card you will solve the problem of choosing a gift for yourself and will be able to present exactly what the person wants. And now he won't even have to go to the store! Just start making online purchases. A huge selection of products in online stores will not leave anyone indifferent and everyone will find their own gift.

The prepaid card is suitable for all online payments on any websites.

Card details: PAN number (16 digits), expiration date and CVV2 security code (3 digits)

Features of prepaid virtual cards:
- No need to enter security code (vbv and mcsc). The code is not requested for payment.
-. The cards are unnamed. When paying, you can specify any name and any billing address.
- The cards are legal. You will have no problem using them. Stop buying stolen cards from other vendors!
- You cannot additionally top up the card balance!
- You can make several purchases before the balance is used up.
- The remaining balance on the card is not refundable!
- At the time of submission, the card is completely valid and ready for use.

Available balances and prices:
$ 100 - free
. Only 1 time to check! Provided for 1 account in 1 hand. The next request will cost $ 10.
$ 500 - $ 100. No prepayment required. You can pay me after a successful purchase!
$ 1000 - $ 200. No prepayment required. You can pay me after a successful purchase!

$ 1000 - the maximum nominal balance, we do not make a large amount.
I work through any proven guarantor escrow service.
You do not need to pay for the card in advance (provided without prepayment), you will receive it, and pay when you have successfully made your purchases!

Requirements for cooperation:
- Registration on the forum: at least 3 months
- Minimum number of messages: 200

How to get a card:
1. Send the desired balance in private messages ($ 100, $ 500, $ 1000. $ 100 can free for test 1 time).
2. Get the number and CVV in private messages.
3. Make purchases within 7 days after receiving.
4. Pay to my bitcoin wallet.

Successful work!
PM

CC Master

Reaction score
Thank you all for your positive feedback! We continue to work as usual.
We are always ready and open to full-fledged mutually beneficial cooperation.

Good news for our loyal customers!
We are currently discussing the possibility of increasing the card limit to $ 5000 for the convenience of your payments!
Whenever possible, we will definitely inform you in this thread.

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hi,@CC Master
do you sell your Items in any website?

louisy

Reaction score
谢谢大家的积极反馈!我们将继续照常工作。
我们随时准备并愿意开展全面的互利合作。

对我们忠实的客户来说是个好消息!
为了方便您的付款,我们目前正在讨论将卡限额提高到$ 5,000的可能性!
只要有可能,我们一定会在此主题中通知您。
Hey bro, could you decrease the standard limit of being your customer? I just registed the account last week...

BANNED
Reaction score
Its a scam they blocked me after receiving payment
How he Blocked you
Tell us Please More and
show us Some photo Proofs Please so we cann belive you more

Lenox

Carder
Reaction score
I have been fruitfully cooperating with this seller for a long time.
I really like his approach to work.
We communicate with him on Telegram every day.
I express my deep respect to him with gratitude!
I am very pleased and happy to have found such a great service.
He is a very polite and decent person!
You can completely trust him!
He has a wonderful and professional approach to work!
Cards are provided on the first request as soon as possible.
With these cards, I successfully buy cryptocurrency on the paxful exchange.
I have already cashed over 100 cards and will continue to work every day.
I recommend to everyone!
are you sure about this? “gemscampus” said he got blocked after payment

exebures

Carder
Reaction score
This is not such a big problem, there are a lot of other trusted stores and private sellers with prices as low as $ 10 per cc (I even found telegram bots for $ 1, but they need to be tested for validity and the possibility of replacement).
If you do not have $ 1 or you are not ready to spend that kind of money, then look who is laying out the cards in the "Freebie" section and ask them without paying, and when you manage to buy something, then pay them a little. It's so elementary and simple.
There are no restrictions, verifications or conditions, just buy from others at a cheap price for now. They sell to all comers (with pleasure to beginners too) at a reasonable price.
This seller requires 20% of the balance from the card, I have never seen such high prices for the material. He probably has his own justified reasons for this. He has the right to set the price for his cc himself, we cannot limit him in this matter.
tell me such shops where they sell virtual cards with a balance of 1000 for 10,

exebures

Carder
Reaction score
Ребята, вы сами можете делать любые виртуальные карты в любом объеме, а не покупать у него в 50 раз дороже.
подскажите, как сделать виртуальные машины с такими объемами по тем ценам, о которых вы говорите, думаю эта информация будет полезна многим из нас

omakopong

BANNED
Reaction score
am in need of a cvv

CC Master

Reaction score
Its a scam they blocked me after receiving payment
This is a blatant lie, provocation and deception!
1. I do not know the contact of this person. I have never contacted him. I did not provide him with any material and never asked for payment.
Admin, please check my private messages and make sure that I have not shared the contact with this person and have never contacted him.
2. I NEVER DEMAND AN PREPAYMENT FOR THE MATERIAL AND I DO NOT ASK TO PAY CARD IN ADVANCE!
I myself provide the cards first and you pay only after you have successfully used them.
This rule is written in all my messages! I have never asked anyone to prepay me.
If someone asks you for an advance payment, then it's definitely not me!
3. I've never blocked it! You can check my ignore list on the forum and his nickname is not on this list. I never block anyone.
I could not lock his contact in the messenger, because I don’t know his contact, and he doesn’t know my contact.
Please provide evidence for your words.
4. At the first transaction, I PROVIDE A TRIAL CARD FOR FREE! And I do not demand payment for it.
I do this in order for you to make sure that I have the proposed valid product.
5. This deceiver does not fit the terms of cooperation with my service and I have never answered his messages! I don't know who he is. He simply deceives and misleads you, or confused me with someone else.
6. I have checked all my personal messages. THIS SCAMMER HAS NOT EVEN WRITTEN ME IN PERSONAL MESSAGES AND DIDN'T RECOGNIZE THE CONTACT!
I ask the admin to check it out and make sure that this provocateur did not even write or contact me!

I ask you to provide evidence of the establishment of this scam, perhaps someone else deceived him, but this fraudster is not associated with me and has nothing to do with me.
If he does not provide evidence within 48 hours, then I ask you to block his nickname for deception, as it is a lie and provocation of competitors.
This user does not have a reputation, messages, and also recently registered in order to defame my reputation.
He will not be able to provide any evidence!

We continue to work as before!
I remind you! You do not need to pay me anything in advance, I myself will provide you with cards for quick cash out.
You can pay me within a week after receiving the cards.

When planning to launch an online store, access will be provided only by invite codes.

Last edited:

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
Thanks for the warning, let's see what evidence he can provide. So we are waiting for the following evidence from @gemscampus:
- Screenshot from the correspondence in private messages where the seller reports his contact
- Screenshot of the correspondence with the seller in the messenger
- Screenshot of making a payment
- Screenshot of the account blocking message

If he cannot provide this evidence, then most likely he simply deceived and his words have no meaning and are of no value.

As well as answers to questions:
- Why did you write to the seller when you do not fit his requirements and conditions?
- Why did he make a prepayment when the seller provides cards in advance for free for testing?

We know that it is impossible to delete messages from personal correspondence, I ask @CC Master to provide with screenshots of all topics of private messages so that we can make sure that we did not write to him and did not try to contact him to understand which of you is cheating.

CC Master

Reaction score
I present my evidence, so:
1. Go to the profile of the deceiver at the link https://carder.market/members/gemscampus.126307/ and see that the dastardly liar was registered on May 9, 2021.
2. I provide in the attachment screenshots of the topics of private messages starting from May 8, 2021, that is, until the moment when the deceiver was not even registered.
3. From the screenshots we see the following circumstances
3.1 A LIAR DIDN'T EVEN PERSONAL MESSAGES TO ME
3.2 A LIAR IN ANY WAY DID NOT RECEIVE MY CONTACT. My jabber and telegram contact is not known to him.
3.3. I DIDN'T MAKE A CORRESPONDENCE AND DIDN'T COMMUNICATE WITH THIS DECEIVER. I don't even know who he is and where he came from.
3.4. He DIDN'T RECEIVE any wallets for payment from me and could NOT PAY TO ME.
3.5. I couldn't block him as I didn't even communicate with him.

sc1.jpg
sc2.jpg
sc3.jpg
sc4.jpg
sc5.jpg

This fraudster denigrates my honor and business reputation with impudent lies and deceit.
Yes, private messages cannot be deleted and I could not do it.
You can check the authenticity of the screenshots in any service, I have not faked them, they are completely original.
Also, the admin can check my personal messages and make sure of this fact.

I communicate with a lot of old members from the forum and I did not ask anyone for prepayment!
I don’t work or communicate with newbies and people without a reputation!

If he is silent and does not provide confirmation of his words, please block his account.

In private messages to the admin, I sent a card with a face value of $ 1000 to pass the check!

Last edited: