Deepwater2101

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Thank you very much for the detailed review. I like and enjoy working with you.
I provided the bitcoin wallet to you in private messages, but you can not pay for this card, since it is provided free of charge for the test. I don’t need $ 10, I’m designed for high volume work. I just check and choose reliable guys for a fruitful and long-term collaboration who can sell a large number of cards in a short time.
During subsequent work, I will always wait for payment, but after you use the received cards.
I will provide cards to you according to the scheme
1 - $ 1000, the next stage is 3 - $ 1000, 5 - $ 1000, 10 - $ 1000.
I'm afraid to give you 5 cards at once, because I don't know you and I'm afraid of deception. I ask you to understand me correctly and enter into my position.
Yes, my price list for cards is higher than that of other stores, but keep in mind that my cards are legitimate (not stolen and not generated). The profit is small, but when working with large volumes, it can be ensured to the proper extent.
Also, my cards are suitable for any payment systems.
Please check your personal messages, I have provided you with 1 card with a nominal balance of $ 1000 without prepayment.
But after you use the card for 7 days, you will have to stamp $ 200 for it for me under the terms of cooperation, there will be no discounts and delays. If you do not do this in due time, then I am forced to terminate cooperation with you.

P.S. Guys, please, do not write to me if you do not fit my conditions in 1 post. Study them carefully and do not just distract them, you will not wait for an answer (work with other sellers). I always check the registration date, the number of posts and the reputation level. Wish you luck.
Hello,
I have been following this thread since the beginning. Unfortunately, I am a new member on this forum however I would be very interested in buying from you or any resellers mentioned by you. You could take a chance and provide me with your wallet id and i am willing to pay upfront.

Obito

Carder
Reaction score
He is most likely a reseller himself and resells them at a much higher price. Just buy in other stores for $ 10-15 per item, make your own markup and resell as much as you like, or use it yourself. It's so elementary.
Are prepaid cards easier to card than normal cc , because i have a lot of canceled orders.

Sadin

Reaction score
Please respond to me
Looking forward to do business with you

Last edited:

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Please respond to me
Looking forward to do business with you
My brother
Please read thoroughly then make any requests.
This seller does not do any business with regular users
works only with people who are in managerial positions and have a certain reputation
Therefore, there is no sale for normal users.

Sadin

Reaction score
My brother
Please read thoroughly then make any requests.
This seller does not do any business with regular users
works only with people who are in managerial positions and have a certain reputation
Therefore, there is no sale for normal users.
brother can you get one for me from him?

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it

Sadin

Reaction score
I know
But I have some ideas to make 100 into 1000
That's why I asked you

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
I know
But I have some ideas to make 100 into 1000
That's why I asked you
Brother now costs $ 10 card
left 90 $
You offered me 30% of that
what's left
Do you think it makes sense?

Sadin

Reaction score
Please share your idea, it's very interesting and entertaining.
Unless you invest somewhere in a reliable office 100 to increase your investment 10 times.
I know how to code an arbitrage bot
I will take flash swap using arbitrage bot.This will do the rest work for me.

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Then take the 500 dollar
No one has tried the $ 500 yet
if they happen they will write here
Gives cards with a limit of $ 100,
You can reach him about this via PM.

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Well, buy a regular cheap card for 10 bucks, replenish your bot with any amount and increase your profit by 10 times. Or do you have absolutely no money to buy 1 card? Then take it in a freebie for free or ask the sellers, promising them a quick and successful cash out.

Jonsnow

Carder
Reaction score
Very new so don't really meet the requirement criteria. It's certainly a very fine and attractive offer. Hope you reconsider your eligibility criteria.

Just out of curiosity, buyer still needs go through the normal carding process or is it much simpler than that. Apologies if question sounds a bit daft, still new to carding world.

Best wishes.

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Very new so don't really meet the requirement criteria. It's certainly a very fine and attractive offer. Hope you reconsider your eligibility criteria.

Just out of curiosity, buyer still needs go through the normal carding process or is it much simpler than that. Apologies if question sounds a bit daft, still new to carding world.

Best wishes.
Carding with the seller's cards is quite easy, the only problem is that they don't have enough limits
Those with sufficient limits have very high prices
But we have friends in the forum who have tried low balances and are satisfied.

gemscampus

BANNED
Reaction score
I also want to do a cashout for you to send you in BTC and consume 1000 USD daily at my merchant. we can test with a free card. My merchant is from the UK so need a card that will work in it.

vpsanywhere

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Thank you very much for the detailed review. I like and enjoy working with you.
I provided the bitcoin wallet to you in private messages, but you can not pay for this card, since it is provided free of charge for the test. I don’t need $ 10, I’m designed for high volume work. I just check and choose reliable guys for a fruitful and long-term collaboration who can sell a large number of cards in a short time.
During subsequent work, I will always wait for payment, but after you use the received cards.
I will provide cards to you according to the scheme
1 - $ 1000, the next stage is 3 - $ 1000, 5 - $ 1000, 10 - $ 1000.
I'm afraid to give you 5 cards at once, because I don't know you and I'm afraid of deception. I ask you to understand me correctly and enter into my position.
Yes, my price list for cards is higher than that of other stores, but keep in mind that my cards are legitimate (not stolen and not generated). The profit is small, but when working with large volumes, it can be ensured to the proper extent.
Also, my cards are suitable for any payment systems.
Please check your personal messages, I have provided you with 1 card with a nominal balance of $ 1000 without prepayment.
But after you use the card for 7 days, you will have to stamp $ 200 for it for me under the terms of cooperation, there will be no discounts and delays. If you do not do this in due time, then I am forced to terminate cooperation with you.

P.S. Guys, please, do not write to me if you do not fit my conditions in 1 post. Study them carefully and do not just distract them, you will not wait for an answer (work with other sellers). I always check the registration date, the number of posts and the reputation level. Wish you luck.
Hey

We are working with few third party guys who used to provide the cards to us and today we found you which is a great thing for us
Can you please share the first test card and if it works then we can immediately start purchasing the cards as we need $4000 on daily basis