Carding

Professional
Reaction score
I am pleased to leave a personal review about this service:
1. This seller provided me with CC for free. According to him, the balance on it was $ 100. I did not check the balance and validity of the card, but simply decided to use it.
2. This seller did not demand payment for the card from me, did not ask me to make an advance payment, which I really liked and made me happy, he just threw the card data into private messages.
3. According to the provided data of the prepaid card, I made 2 successful payments. At $ 50 I bought a gift card and at $ 40 I paid for the promotion of subscribers for a page on the Instagram social network. I didn’t use $ 10 because about $ 4 was the commission of the payment system. Both transactions were successful and were not canceled, I successfully paid the gift card, and the service added subscribers within 24 hours. No claims for suspicious payments were received at the time of writing the review, from which it can be concluded that his cards are working.
4. I ask you to provide me with your bitcoin wallet, during the day I will make a payment in your favor. I am not at all sorry to pay you 10 bucks for the card, in the end I got a real profit from it in the amount of $ 50+40-10 (the cost of the card) = $ 80. Yes, this is of course a small and ridiculous amount, perhaps not worth my time spent, but for the sake of verification, I did it and made sure that the seller was not cheating.
5. After you receive my payment, I will forgive you to provide me with 5 prepaid cards with a face value of $ 1000 each or the maximum possible number of cards in advance. I am ready to work in the same way as with 1 card, i.e. you provide it to me, I use it and only then pay for it. I will try to quickly use them for their intended purpose as soon as possible. After I buy goods for them, I will pay for each $ 200 as you wrote in your terms of cooperation. Now I will try to buy cryptocurrency with them. I will also inform you about the results in your river topic. So I'm waiting for your bitcoin wallet or new cards.
I don’t know how the cards were used by other guys who also received them, they themselves must write their own reviews.

To summarize, in general, I was satisfied with the purchases and plan to continue ongoing cooperation with this seller. I ask you to provide me with the maximum possible amount of cards, I will try to quickly sell them and not let them down with timely payment for the cards. But I need some time as I am heavily loaded with current work. I can also connect my acquaintances to work in order to cash out and sell your cards faster.
P.S. Do not pay him in advance, as he was registered very recently and probably earns reviews, and then will ask for an advance payment.
Nevertheless, I wish him successful work with prosperity. At this point, I am completely satisfied.

Herman147

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
希望得到使用该服务的人员的反馈。

mrccboss

Reaction score
I am pleased to leave a personal review about this service:
1. This seller provided me with CC for free. According to him, the balance on it was $ 100. I did not check the balance and validity of the card, but simply decided to use it.
2. This seller did not demand payment for the card from me, did not ask me to make an advance payment, which I really liked and made me happy, he just threw the card data into private messages.
3. According to the provided data of the prepaid card, I made 2 successful payments. At $ 50 I bought a gift card and at $ 40 I paid for the promotion of subscribers for a page on the Instagram social network. I didn’t use $ 10 because about $ 4 was the commission of the payment system. Both transactions were successful and were not canceled, I successfully paid the gift card, and the service added subscribers within 24 hours. No claims for suspicious payments were received at the time of writing the review, from which it can be concluded that his cards are working.
4. I ask you to provide me with your bitcoin wallet, during the day I will make a payment in your favor. I am not at all sorry to pay you 10 bucks for the card, in the end I got a real profit from it in the amount of $ 50+40-10 (the cost of the card) = $ 80. Yes, this is of course a small and ridiculous amount, perhaps not worth my time spent, but for the sake of verification, I did it and made sure that the seller was not cheating.
5. After you receive my payment, I will forgive you to provide me with 5 prepaid cards with a face value of $ 1000 each or the maximum possible number of cards in advance. I am ready to work in the same way as with 1 card, i.e. you provide it to me, I use it and only then pay for it. I will try to quickly use them for their intended purpose as soon as possible. After I buy goods for them, I will pay for each $ 200 as you wrote in your terms of cooperation. Now I will try to buy cryptocurrency with them. I will also inform you about the results in your river topic. So I'm waiting for your bitcoin wallet or new cards.
I don’t know how the cards were used by other guys who also received them, they themselves must write their own reviews.

To summarize, in general, I was satisfied with the purchases and plan to continue ongoing cooperation with this seller. I ask you to provide me with the maximum possible amount of cards, I will try to quickly sell them and not let them down with timely payment for the cards. But I need some time as I am heavily loaded with current work. I can also connect my acquaintances to work in order to cash out and sell your cards faster.
P.S. Do not pay him in advance, as he was registered very recently and probably earns reviews, and then will ask for an advance payment.
Nevertheless, I wish him successful work with prosperity. At this point, I am completely satisfied.
The seller is not responding although I want to buy a card

CC Master

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Thank you very much for the detailed review. I like and enjoy working with you.
I provided the bitcoin wallet to you in private messages, but you can not pay for this card, since it is provided free of charge for the test. I don’t need $ 10, I’m designed for high volume work. I just check and choose reliable guys for a fruitful and long-term collaboration who can sell a large number of cards in a short time.
During subsequent work, I will always wait for payment, but after you use the received cards.
I will provide cards to you according to the scheme
1 - $ 1000, the next stage is 3 - $ 1000, 5 - $ 1000, 10 - $ 1000.
I'm afraid to give you 5 cards at once, because I don't know you and I'm afraid of deception. I ask you to understand me correctly and enter into my position.
Yes, my price list for cards is higher than that of other stores, but keep in mind that my cards are legitimate (not stolen and not generated). The profit is small, but when working with large volumes, it can be ensured to the proper extent.
Also, my cards are suitable for any payment systems.
Please check your personal messages, I have provided you with 1 card with a nominal balance of $ 1000 without prepayment.
But after you use the card for 7 days, you will have to stamp $ 200 for it for me under the terms of cooperation, there will be no discounts and delays. If you do not do this in due time, then I am forced to terminate cooperation with you.

P.S. Guys, please, do not write to me if you do not fit my conditions in 1 post. Study them carefully and do not just distract them, you will not wait for an answer (work with other sellers). I always check the registration date, the number of posts and the reputation level. Wish you luck.

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, he has a good cooperation condition. He's a good fellow that he provides the first cc and does not require payment immediately, but his prices are overpriced and inappropriate to the market. You can buy a valid cc for only $ 7 and get more than $ 1,000 from it (someone gets up to $ 10,000 if the cc is not blocked).
And he offers $ 1,000 for $ 200. It is very expensive. Of course, it's good that he guarantees payment for them, but the profit is extremely low.
Most likely this is an ordinary intermediary, he just buys a prepaid cc for $ 10 on private forums, and he sells you 10-20 times more! This is how he does his business. So look for normal sellers and buy from them at a cheap price. For example, unicc has a minimum account replenishment of $ 100, the money goes directly to the balance and you can buy more than one cc, but several. This is a complete lol.
In addition, he cannot confirm that his cc are completely legal, these are just his words, so buy at your own peril and risk. Remember to be anonymous when using them, just in case. You can't trust anyone in our business.

Jd14883369

Reaction score
I have a great desire to cooperate with you. I am ready to constantly buy large volumes. But first, I need to check your service. I hope you have some really valid material.
The balances, of course, you have are not large, but for small purchases and for the sake of pampering, it is quite suitable.
Do not worry if I make a successful payment with it, I will send you a penny for bitcoin.
Please provide me a FREE CC. I'm already waiting.
Like to try

Obito

Carder
Reaction score
Yes, he has a good cooperation condition. He's a good fellow that he provides the first cc and does not require payment immediately, but his prices are overpriced and inappropriate to the market. You can buy a valid cc for only $ 7 and get more than $ 1,000 from it (someone gets up to $ 10,000 if the cc is not blocked).
And he offers $ 1,000 for $ 200. It is very expensive. Of course, it's good that he guarantees payment for them, but the profit is extremely low.
Most likely this is an ordinary intermediary, he just buys a prepaid cc for $ 10 on private forums, and he sells you 10-20 times more! This is how he does his business. So look for normal sellers and buy from them at a cheap price. For example, unicc has a minimum account replenishment of $ 100, the money goes directly to the balance and you can buy more than one cc, but several. This is a complete lol.
In addition, he cannot confirm that his cc are completely legal, these are just his words, so buy at your own peril and risk. Remember to be anonymous when using them, just in case. You can't trust anyone in our business.
The main question is that does his cards require same materials and softwares as normal carding , and it wont cancel any payment or the card gets declined , as he gives it only to persones who have been carding for a lot of time now .
I want an answe from the persones who tried the cards , or from the vendor himself

Hottathanfire

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Thank you very much for the detailed review. I like and enjoy working with you.
I provided the bitcoin wallet to you in private messages, but you can not pay for this card, since it is provided free of charge for the test. I don’t need $ 10, I’m designed for high volume work. I just check and choose reliable guys for a fruitful and long-term collaboration who can sell a large number of cards in a short time.
During subsequent work, I will always wait for payment, but after you use the received cards.
I will provide cards to you according to the scheme
1 - $ 1000, the next stage is 3 - $ 1000, 5 - $ 1000, 10 - $ 1000.
I'm afraid to give you 5 cards at once, because I don't know you and I'm afraid of deception. I ask you to understand me correctly and enter into my position.
Yes, my price list for cards is higher than that of other stores, but keep in mind that my cards are legitimate (not stolen and not generated). The profit is small, but when working with large volumes, it can be ensured to the proper extent.
Also, my cards are suitable for any payment systems.
Please check your personal messages, I have provided you with 1 card with a nominal balance of $ 1000 without prepayment.
But after you use the card for 7 days, you will have to stamp $ 200 for it for me under the terms of cooperation, there will be no discounts and delays. If you do not do this in due time, then I am forced to terminate cooperation with you.

P.S. Guys, please, do not write to me if you do not fit my conditions in 1 post. Study them carefully and do not just distract them, you will not wait for an answer (work with other sellers). I always check the registration date, the number of posts and the reputation level. Wish you luck.
Your requirements will only prevent some of us who are new but will do well to move your business forward faster from working with you. If you can review your requirements. I will like to work with you and get you a lot of buyers.

Hottathanfire

Reaction score
Thank you for your review, it surely made lots of sense. I will like to ask you question in Private pls.

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
I really received a free prepaid card from this seller.
I have successfully tested it with the following method. I chose a cheap phone and bought it for $ 96 including delivery to AliExpress. I did not warm up the account and just registered it with arbitrary data. The payment was successful on the first try. It was just a test. The phone was sent to an unknown girl whom I know on social networks to her address as a small gift. Let him rejoice a little. Of course, for serious work, such small volumes do not suit me. My time is precious to me.
I ask you to provide me with cards with a large balance for normal purchases. I do not know how legitimate his cards are, but paying with them is easy, fast, convenient and simple.
I will continue to test his more balanced cards in the future.
At the moment - good job. This seller can be trusted.
I really like that he does not ask for an advance payment or an advance, but gives the card first.

Hottathanfire

Reaction score
I really received a free prepaid card from this seller.
I have successfully tested it with the following method. I chose a cheap phone and bought it for $ 96 including delivery to AliExpress. I did not warm up the account and just registered it with arbitrary data. The payment was successful on the first try. It was just a test. The phone was sent to an unknown girl whom I know on social networks to her address as a small gift. Let him rejoice a little. Of course, for serious work, such small volumes do not suit me. My time is precious to me.
I ask you to provide me with cards with a large balance for normal purchases. I do not know how legitimate his cards are, but paying with them is easy, fast, convenient and simple.
I will continue to test his more balanced cards in the future.
At the moment - good job. This seller can be trusted.
I really like that he does not ask for an advance payment or an advance, but gives the card first.
The issue is that the seller doesn't want to deal with those who are new. I would really like to patronise him.

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
It provides cards for free in advance and without payment. He is simply afraid that he will be dumped and deceived. If you have a registration on other private forums, just drop him links to your profile and he will provide you with a card after verification through personal messages.
If you do not have registration on other forums, then just post useful topics on this forum and earn a reputation, he will see that you are no longer a cheating novice (there are a lot of them) and will provide you with cards.
Yes, maybe he is a huckster-intermediary, but I do not care about this fact in detail, for me the main thing is that he provides valid material and does not delay the process.

Last edited:

Obito

Carder
Reaction score
It provides cards for free in advance and without payment. He is simply afraid that he will be dumped and deceived. If you have a registration on other private forums, just drop him links to your profile and he will provide you with a card after verification through personal messages.
If you do not have registration on other forums, then just post useful topics on this forum and earn a reputation, he will see that you are no longer a cheating novice (there are a lot of them) and will provide you with maps.
Yes, maybe he is a huckster-intermediary, but I do not care about this fact in detail, for me the main thing is that he provides valid material and does not delay the process.
That 3 months of joining is the problem i am now probably 1 month in this forum but i have been read for like 2 months on others forum , but the most legit one is this (in my experience) , that's why i decided to make an account on it

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
This is not such a big problem, there are a lot of other trusted stores and private sellers with prices as low as $ 10 per cc (I even found telegram bots for $ 1, but they need to be tested for validity and the possibility of replacement).
If you do not have $ 1 or you are not ready to spend that kind of money, then look who is laying out the cards in the "Freebie" section and ask them without paying, and when you manage to buy something, then pay them a little. It's so elementary and simple.
There are no restrictions, verifications or conditions, just buy from others at a cheap price for now. They sell to all comers (with pleasure to beginners too) at a reasonable price.
This seller requires 20% of the balance from the card, I have never seen such high prices for the material. He probably has his own justified reasons for this. He has the right to set the price for his cc himself, we cannot limit him in this matter.

Obito

Carder
Reaction score
This is not such a big problem, there are a lot of other trusted stores and private sellers with prices as low as $ 10 per cc (I even found telegram bots for $ 1, but they need to be tested for validity and the possibility of replacement).
If you do not have $ 1 or you are not ready to spend that kind of money, then look who is laying out the cards in the "Freebie" section and ask them without paying, and when you manage to buy something, then pay them a little. It's so elementary and simple.
There are no restrictions, verifications or conditions, just buy from others at a cheap price for now. They sell to all comers (with pleasure to beginners too) at a reasonable price.
This seller requires 20% of the balance from the card, I have never seen such high prices for the material. He probably has his own justified reasons for this. He has the right to set the price for his cc himself, we cannot limit him in this matter.
I have no problem paying such amount, but i want just to test his cards.

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
All CC stores sell prepaid cards. Just search the store search for the required card type or bin. After purchase, test as much as you like. Usually prepaid cards do not use a validation code, which is very efficient and convenient. That is, you can easily bypass the confirmation of payment by SMS (OTP).
You also do not need to use the "shipp = bill" method. You can specify any data for the delivery of goods. But they are very quickly disassembled, because they are in great demand among carders, since they can be used to successfully pay for any purchases without any confirmations and problems. It's very practical.
You can also easily find out the balance of a prepaid card simply by calling the bank that issued the card and naming the data.
To change your voice, use voice changer programs and anonymous phone service for the country of the cardholder.