? ? ?Free fire carding

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
This method is not for profit. I usually laugh while playing my favorite game (free fire) when I see player running from Pilar to post just to get one or two diamonds. I must tell you it's necessary not to use a freefire account that is linked with your real Facebook or email.
Steps:
1. Go to your playstore and logout all your Gmail's. Add a new email which must match with cc holder email.
2. Go to add a payment method and add the cc you bought
3. Open the free fire app and click buy/ top up diamonds. Don't buy diamonds worth more than $49 at a time.
4. You will be directed to playstore with a pop up from the bottom of your screen asking you to click pay/ confirm. Click on it and boom you will see diamonds successfully purchased. Keep doing it till cc get declined.
5. You will be able to buy skins, characters and whatever you want in the game for free.

MarcusLord

Reaction score
This method is not for profit. I usually laugh while playing my favorite game (free fire) when I see player running from Pilar to post just to get one or two diamonds. I must tell you it's necessary not to use a freefire account that is linked with your real Facebook or email.
Steps:
1. Go to your playstore and logout all your Gmail's. Add a new email which must match with cc holder email.
3. Open the free fire app and click buy/ top up diamonds. Don't buy diamonds worth more than $49 at a time.
4. You will be directed to playstore with a pop up from the bottom of your screen asking you to click pay/ confirm. Click on it and boom you will see diamonds successfully purchased. Keep doing it till cc get declined.
5. You will be able to buy skins, characters and whatever you want in the game for free.
do you have any specific Bin for that?

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
Steps:
i am wondering if this method is used by you personally?
Everything isn't that easy like you mentioned.It will only work for buying movies/books,but the case is different with in-app purchases.
I use Rooted Device while doing playstore carding & Proxy (VPN is trash for it).

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i am wondering if this method is used by you personally?
Everything isn't that easy like you mentioned.It will only work for buying movies/books,but the case is different with in-app purchases.
I use Rooted Device while doing playstore carding & Proxy (VPN is trash for it).
I do it personally. Infact all games I play. I card them. The main mistake if forgten to add cc holder email to playstore

hachich

Reaction score
в каком шопе лучше брать сс на фрифайре ? если делать абонемент на Елите тоже нормально будет ?
надо вместе ирать когда то ???