For All Pro Carders

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
Hey pros,i have few questions for you.

Do you still remember,As a Beginner When you successfully earned for the FIRST TIME :-
1. How much did you earn?
2. How did you earn & what you did with your first income?
3. How you felt?

Reading your feedbacks will motivate me & others who are beginners in carding :)

Last edited:

Shadow12

Reaction score
I am still a beginner, I have been doing carding for 3 months but I remember my first time and the feeling connected with it;)

1. 400$
2. Laptop (800$)
3. I felt like the best hacker who can do anything, I rolled a joint and went for a walk with my dog, thinking about how beautiful life is and that I will finally be able to be financially independent :D

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
I am still a beginner, I have been doing carding for 3 months but I remember my first time and the feeling connected with it;)

1. 400$
2. Laptop (800$)
3. I felt like the best hacker who can do anything, I rolled a joint and went for a walk with my dog, thinking about how beautiful life is and that I will finally be able to be financially independent :D
Thanks for sharing,i appreciate it.
And how did you earn $400??

i got $0 from e-gift card,in simple words I haven't earned anything yet?

Last edited:

Shadow12

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing,i appreciate that.
BTW,you misunderstood my second question,i meant to say that 'what you did to earn that money'?
ahaha ok sory: D

I used Genesis to collect fingerprints and cookies and used loan services in Poland and ordered various items ... but after a week the method stopped working - system gaps are patched very quickly, so no one will share the methods with you: P

I wish you lot of success!

Stilwell

Carder
Reaction score
i got $0 from e-gift card,in simple words I haven't earned anything yet?
Every successful person has put in a lot of effort and time. Remember, learning can make you progress and succeed. When you just wander around in the forum without studying seriously, you will only know some superficial knowledge, but you will never master and learn professional skills. This industry cannot be eager for success, it needs to move forward step by step.
Please learn more in the forum, you can browse more beginner questions. The content inside is very rich, it is worth your time to study professional knowledge seriously. When you have any questions, please boldly raise them, and the professionals in the forum will answer any questions for you.

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
Every successful person has put in a lot of effort and time. Remember, learning can make you progress and succeed. When you just wander around in the forum without studying seriously, you will only know some superficial knowledge, but you will never master and learn professional skills. This industry cannot be eager for success, it needs to move forward step by step.
Please learn more in the forum, you can browse more beginner questions. The content inside is very rich, it is worth your time to study professional knowledge seriously. When you have any questions, please boldly raise them, and the professionals in the forum will answer any questions for you.
yeah i am doing it, that's why I have filled the beginner's section with my questions?
Luckily,i got the answer of almost all questions✌️

time11

Carder
Reaction score
I have been studying for more than 3 months.
I started to use the gift card last month, but I haven’t sold the gift card yet. In general, I’m still investing now. In addition, I swiped a silver bracelet, 85 US dollars, although it is not expensive, but it is the first time I swipe the real thing.
Recently I am looking for a better agent, I hope to work stably