First time carding massive noob

Johndoe1999

Reaction score
Hey guys so I bought a ccv of a source on the dw and I have used it on Ubereats for two occasions now but instead of ordering to the address below my I accidentally did mine and didn’t change it the orders were only £15 each will I be caught for this.

Spens12

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hey guys so I bought a ccv of a source on the dw and I have used it on Ubereats for two occasions now but instead of ordering to the address below my I accidentally did mine and didn’t change it the orders were only £15 each will I be caught for this.

It means ubereats has big possibilities for other carding steps. It obviously did not bother delivering to your address.

Correct me if i am wrong, i am open for suggestions. I think that is a potential flow.

Spens12

BANNED
Reaction score
for 15 quid dont think so) next time dont do this mistakes lol

Hello @Dirt

So if you have a card and you enter cardholder billing address and shipping address the same.

How are you going to receive the delivery then?

1. Will you be using drop service? If yes does that mean drop agents intercept the delivery? Close from the card holders delivery address and pretend they are the cardholder?

2. Or will you be using a card with "reset vbv bins" ? And change the address? Before Initiating the Order?

Thank you.

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
Hello @Dirt

So if you have a card and you enter cardholder billing address and shipping address the same.

How are you going to receive the delivery then?

1. Will you be using drop service? If yes does that mean drop agents intercept the delivery? Close from the card holders delivery address and pretend they are the cardholder?

2. Or will you be using a card with "reset vbv bins" ? And change the address? Before Initiating the Order?

Thank you.
I dont recommend to use ur address for carded stuff, TS just made a mistake and he placed an order for 15 quid to his address so this amount of money will not be even refunded and detected, but thats MAYBE, maybe card holder wont see this transaction from his account.
In the UK there is no AVS (Address Verification System) so u can card stuff to any address, there is no bill=ship

Spens12

BANNED
Reaction score
I dont recommend to use ur address for carded stuff, TS just made a mistake and he placed an order for 15 quid to his address so this amount of money will not be even refunded and detected, but thats MAYBE, maybe card holder wont see this transaction from his account.
In the UK there is no AVS (Address Verification System) so u can card stuff to any address, there is no bill=ship

I am learning a lot from you sir. I think i am starting to like UK Cards.

Thank you sir.

rickmilles

Reaction score
With that in mind, top executives must first understand that business is about selling and how to sell. If you're a business owner or a leader, someone who needs to be able to communicate effectively using multiple channels, then a lead generator resume should be your first priority. Because this skill can be so important within the world of internet marketing, it's crucial that business owners begin to explore lead generators early in their careers. It's never too late to become a leader and use lead generation services Belkins.io to build your business. However, many entrepreneurs and top executives simply don't have the time to dedicate to finding and developing new leads. They may be busy juggling between being a business owner and a career. Perhaps they don't have the appropriate technology to utilize email campaigns, but they don't want to spend valuable time learning how to do that either. So what can they do?

Last edited: