Emulator or burn iphone?

Hermes1

Reaction score
Which is better for driving e gift cards?
A pc or an iphone?
And if the answer is the iphone, it is better to use an emulator or a real iphone?
Also which is the most secure for anonimity, the emulator or the iphone?

enchanada

Reaction score
As more and more transactions happen through Phones and most of the scams happen on PC then you would imagine that the security for PC is more strict i dont go any specific statistic but its way more common on PC, personally i bought my burner iphone today so i will keep you updated, the thing is you have a burner phone with no traces to you and use yourself of public wifi and turn it off as fast as your done id guess its more secure on the phone as long as there is no surveillance.

Hermes1

Reaction score
As more and more transactions happen through Phones and most of the scams happen on PC then you would imagine that the security for PC is more strict i dont go any specific statistic but its way more common on PC, personally i bought my burner iphone today so i will keep you updated, the thing is you have a burner phone with no traces to you and use yourself of public wifi and turn it off as fast as your done id guess its more secure on the phone as long as there is no surveillance.
Thank you so much! I'll wait for updates

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
It is best to do carding e-Gift cards from the phone itself.
I do not recommend using the emulator as the anti-fraud systems can easily detect it.
You must first configure your phone to fully match the cardholder - firmware, language, time and other settings.

Hermes1

Reaction score
It is best to do carding e-Gift cards from the phone itself.
I do not recommend using the emulator as the anti-fraud systems can easily detect it.
You must first configure your phone to fully match the cardholder - firmware, language, time and other settings.
Could you please help me by giving a list of all the settings to change for not being detected by anti fraud?