Carding from a Iphone

enchanada

Reaction score
First and foremost i want to give a big thank you to @Greenghost for his carding week anyone who has not read it really should,

Okay I started carding about 6 months ago and after i heard about carding from a phone i thought ill turn to that because im always trying to improve,
like one problem i encoutered was when changing WIFI IP address (IPv4) the internet just disconnects method from (carding week),
or should i go through same procedur as i do on my computer,
if anyone would explain this i know many people will be extremley grateful including myself.

CUK77

Professional
Reaction score

Setting up an iOS device for carding​

Good day. Today I will tell you how to set up your iOS device for driving.

0*f_ZpXFqey8OYeGXW.png

And so, first, let's discuss some details. Why iOS? Everything is simple. The fact is that to work in this area with pc, you will need a very detailed and time-consuming setup, as well as the purchase of additional material for driving in. We have the same story with Android. It will not be easy for beginners in this business. Therefore, it is best to do this from your iPhone or iPad. Even if you don’t have iOS, don’t skimp and buy a simple five on the subway. They now cost about 5000r. But on the other hand, it will help you save a lot of time and money on material for work. Moreover, you can quickly recoup it.

Well? Let's move on to setting up?

First, we need to install vpn. To do this, go to the AppStore and write in the search for “Batternet” and download it ??

Have you downloaded it? Fine. Now go there and click “connect” and confirm the vpn installation. After connecting, it should look like this ??

0*fEF55YGXyvM9gzfy.jpg

Okay, now go to whoer.net and check the percentage of anonymity. Initially, we will have no more than 70%

0*cMXyAZYr7Il43psG.jpg

We need at least 80% to be successful. To raise the percentage of anonymity, we need to change the system language to English and the time zone. The site tells us about it

0*ywSMZ461NQqf7yXq.jpg

And he's right, go to settings> general> date and time. We uncheck the "automatically" checkbox and set the time zone that whoer.net indicated to us in the screenshot above. Then we go back, go to the language and region> iPhone language and change it to English.

Making sure that everything has changed

0*dvGqQ9miuifUoYPz.jpg

And go back to whoer.net ??

0*mRUm7C-oRkB1k7mS.jpg

As you can see on the screenshot, the level of our anonymity has risen to 100%. Now you can work in peace.

This method is very suitable for driving in an e-gift, driving a credit card into shops, etc. The beauty of this method is that you do not need to spend money on RDPs, proxies, etc.

Good luck with your work!

FinesseKid

Carder
Reaction score

Setting up an iOS device for carding​

Good day. Today I will tell you how to set up your iOS device for driving.

0*f_ZpXFqey8OYeGXW.png

And so, first, let's discuss some details. Why iOS? Everything is simple. The fact is that to work in this area with pc, you will need a very detailed and time-consuming setup, as well as the purchase of additional material for driving in. We have the same story with Android. It will not be easy for beginners in this business. Therefore, it is best to do this from your iPhone or iPad. Even if you don’t have iOS, don’t skimp and buy a simple five on the subway. They now cost about 5000r. But on the other hand, it will help you save a lot of time and money on material for work. Moreover, you can quickly recoup it.

Well? Let's move on to setting up?

First, we need to install vpn. To do this, go to the AppStore and write in the search for “Batternet” and download it ??

Have you downloaded it? Fine. Now go there and click “connect” and confirm the vpn installation. After connecting, it should look like this ??

0*fEF55YGXyvM9gzfy.jpg

Okay, now go to whoer.net and check the percentage of anonymity. Initially, we will have no more than 70%

0*cMXyAZYr7Il43psG.jpg

We need at least 80% to be successful. To raise the percentage of anonymity, we need to change the system language to English and the time zone. The site tells us about it

0*ywSMZ461NQqf7yXq.jpg

And he's right, go to settings> general> date and time. We uncheck the "automatically" checkbox and set the time zone that whoer.net indicated to us in the screenshot above. Then we go back, go to the language and region> iPhone language and change it to English.

Making sure that everything has changed

0*dvGqQ9miuifUoYPz.jpg

And go back to whoer.net ??

0*mRUm7C-oRkB1k7mS.jpg

As you can see on the screenshot, the level of our anonymity has risen to 100%. Now you can work in peace.

This method is very suitable for driving in an e-gift, driving a credit card into shops, etc. The beauty of this method is that you do not need to spend money on RDPs, proxies, etc.

Good luck with your work!
Hey, thank you for this method ! It look pretty simple, just one question is it risky to work with this method at home with my own wifi ?

Kambus

Reaction score
Интересный метод, спасибо
Но фрод не палит то что ты сидишь через впн?