Dumps4your.biz - Best stuff to increase your profit!!! Freshes bases, low prices, INSTANT delivery!!!

suka22

Reaction score
dealerfromuk plz tell how u deal wit fozzy, man it been more than a week now this rippa got my money, no order yet, no communication, nothing, nada, wtf. i would not advice nobody to buy from him, gud luck perhaps if u can communicate wit him. He's a reseller from SMI, he's he one wit the base, i'll prove it to ya

cosmo10

Carder
Reaction score
ive done with fozzy for yrs and till this day he is still reliable........A MUST 2 DO BIZ WITH!!

rainman111

Reaction score
I work with Fozzy for a long time. Everytime good stuff and fast work. Im happy. Recommend!!!

Deller

Hanskullz

RIPPER
Reaction score
Yes this guy got the it. Though his communication skills is poor, once you get a hold of him, you will smile for the time wasted. he replaced my dumps and 1 worked out of 2, but with a high amount, so I didn't care about the other one. This business is all about making profit, but not been greedy. I know we all pay for what we want, but sometimes; times wasting will even cost u you. Make the profit and move on.

This seller is recommended. A+++++++.

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
2 suka22

Dude, who are you? What is you nickname? Why you write here but not in icq? Maybe you order was send but you havent recieved a link? Think a little - maybe it is you bad??

All order from tooday are processed, even yesterdays! and you are talking about week... lol

onpoint

Reaction score
great biz man never have to worry about the bs ......i never have a problem :)

awasthi

Carder
Reaction score
dead stuf
i asked for one bin b4 making order he said yes he has
but when i sent money he sent me another bin of dump
but dead i cudnot swiped even 20 $
and i cam for change he gave me used stuf
lolz
what he is selling i dont know

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
Lol awasthi

You have nothing ordered from me! All you have wroute to me in icq:

awasthi (21:04:08 27/05/2010)
542418 ?

dfybiz (21:05:05 27/05/2010)
Check binlist: dumps4you.biz/bl.txt

awasthi (21:05:16 27/05/2010)
yes

awasthi (21:05:19 27/05/2010)
available

dfybiz (21:05:45 27/05/2010)
and?

awasthi (21:05:53 27/05/2010)
price

dfybiz (21:52:57 27/05/2010)
Please read prices, terms and conditions and other info at dumps4you.biz

P1mptowt

Reaction score
Let me talk to you a little bit about Fozzy. . THE BEST!! I could say more but there's no point!

kilobit

VIP member
Reaction score
I just bought from Fozzy and I don't understand what happened. I have known Fozzy for a long time (well from other forums etc..) and have even bought from him in the past and had great results. I don't know why, but the pack I bought this past week were not that good. I am hoping we can resolve the issue as I am looking to do regular business with him but ratio's on this pack sucked. I almost thought my crew was lying to me until I checked the bottom 50pcs (which crew has no copy of them) and 20pcs = Decline (05) and 8pcs = Hold/Call. I understand his replacement policy and do not expect for these to be replaced as my crew was still working on another pack from another vendor when I bought these (so I surpassed 24hr time limit on replacements), but I don't know why such bad results. Just a heads up, hopefully we can correct this somehow so we can continue to do business.

--kilobit

awasthi

Carder
Reaction score
i ordedred 542418 ask ur suport bro

bamboocha

DEER
Reaction score
i get some dumps from him and some of them was work,the price was small soo it worth it...

therealguru

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
No # 1 Dumps Seller Awards Goes To Fozzy ... always and alway shis dumps work for me .. its now almost 1 year to deal with him and never have bad time with him.. Impressive.. Thanks Fozzy :)