Dumps4your.biz - Best stuff to increase your profit!!! Freshes bases, low prices, INSTANT delivery!!!

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
real arrogant and is truly not a professional. dude talks like he has no respect for his customers

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:24 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:43 AM ----------

fozzy broke it down to me why he responded the way he did to me. i respesct what he said and for that i apologize for being rude with my boy. fozzy is good with me i just learn that i have to keep it short and quick with my boy

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
jesus christ im sick of you fucking pussies!!!

its easy for motherfuckers to b gangsta on their pc. im not that type of dude to do this back and forth shit with internet gangsta. but get money u fucking lil kid and keep your noise out of grown people business. if u were getting money u would not have the time to be commenting on people's feedback.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:30 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:25 PM ----------

for all those real carders out there thats bout their business im putting order with fozzy today for the first time. i will let ya know how work do. heard good things bout my boy so imma do good business with him

bigass

Reaction score
lol his not a good seller bro, he used to be last year or so, but not now, he dont care about his customers anymore and doesnt want to refund. Buy from real 1st hand vendors bro, these resellers using same smi base

psychoszs

DEER
Reaction score
lil kid, get money, real carder and so on..its obvious u dont understand a shit of what i said u brainless fucker!! first of all i never claimed to be gangsta, not on the web and not in real life.2nd, if id ask u the definition of gangsta u would probably search the explicative dictionary.com and u will end by watching shitty movies about them hoping to get a clue..and let me tell u something even if i dont give a fuck of what u are doing : noisy ppl like u brings only troubles to this kind of forum.
on what regards the money if u were a lil bit smarter u wouldve realized that those who make real money in this buss actually HAVE to read and post..besides,if u open those eyes of your yous wouldve seen the number of my posts here.
talking about fozzy, if u wanna know u stupid mother fucker real life gangsta,nowadays has bad stuff.and not because he is bad seller but because they ALL have problems getting good stuff these days..but being new in this shit and going for instore shit to get a cam for $50 excuses u of not knowing a shit..now finish it.keep being false, judge peoples call them arrogants and then change your mind and lick their asses.
peace!

p.s : fozzy sorry for the offtopic post

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:24 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:19 AM ----------

lol his not a good seller bro, he used to be last year or so, but not now, he dont care about his customers anymore and doesnt want to refund. Buy from real 1st hand vendors bro, these resellers using same smi base

ccmillions see ? these are the words of a guy that knows about this shit.
see ya

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
lil kid, get money, real carder and so on..its obvious u dont understand a shit of what i said u brainless fucker!! first of all i never claimed to be gangsta, not on the web and not in real life.2nd, if id ask u the definition of gangsta u would probably search the explicative dictionary.com and u will end by watching shitty movies about them hoping to get a clue..and let me tell u something even if i dont give a fuck of what u are doing : noisy ppl like u brings only troubles to this kind of forum.
on what regards the money if u were a lil bit smarter u wouldve realized that those who make real money in this buss actually HAVE to read and post..besides,if u open those eyes of your yous wouldve seen the number of my posts here.
talking about fozzy, if u wanna know u stupid mother fucker real life gangsta,nowadays has bad stuff.and not because he is bad seller but because they ALL have problems getting good stuff these days..but being new in this shit and going for instore shit to get a cam for $50 excuses u of not knowing a shit..now finish it.keep being false, judge peoples call them arrogants and then change your mind and lick their asses.
peace!

p.s : fozzy sorry for the offtopic post

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:24 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:19 AM ----------

ccmillions see ? these are the words of a guy that knows about this shit.
see ya

do u know me homey to call me pussy? if u not a gangsta, what gives u the balls to call me pussy? if i met u in the streets i take ya head off u fucking faggot. go suck ya mother. i would pay money to meet u one day, then i would show u who really pussy. word to life im not gonna pay u no attention. to busy counting this money u fucking half a fag

psychoszs

DEER
Reaction score
u have problems dude.this is my last word with u.now pay attention, maybe u understand this time!!does anyone needs to be gangsta to see one acting like a pussy? ure kinda stupid u know.u did acted like a pussy.cauze u called the man not PRO and arrogant.then what u did ? ..well...u just PayPaled your tongue in his ass actually!!and who is the web-gangsta with the e-balls behind the monitor now u dickhead ?
cant u really see??? deers like you bring shitty things arround here..first u talk bad about fozzy, then u wipe his ass..when i call u a pussy u call me a gangster, when i say im not a gangster u claim to be one!!i never said something false about you actually.you talk about money, swiping and so on..u are confused man, and have that thing of deers of course, u talk a lot but ZERO substance!!and btw,
didnt wanted to put it that way as u can see, but if u wanna meet me..well..first of all u dont want that and 2nd PM me, ill tell u where to find me.and u wont need to pay any fucking money cauze ill pay you for making me the favor of taking down a stupid noob deer!!finish it fuckin arround in public and ruin the mans thread..u want my balls, pm!!and im serious!!

Hanskullz

RIPPER
Reaction score
This guy is too much. This is the best Amex Dumps I ever bought and his prices are very reasonable. I recommend him to any one. He is A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++. No mistakes and he doesn't talk too much. Keep up the good because, this game all about honesty.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:37 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:05 PM ----------

man you are the best. This is the best dumps I have ever bought since I started this game. Keep up the good work... you're A+++++++++. Very honest ans straight forward. Best wishes man. I am coming for more now.

Hanskullz

RIPPER
Reaction score
WOW!! I bought just one Dump from you and it's the best dumps I have ever used in years. This guy is A++++++++++++++++. There is no seller like him so far. Keep up the good work and Good Luck. I recommend him 100%.

kilobit

VIP member
Reaction score
Good communication, straight and to the point.......received order instantly.....will update on results.....so far so good :) keep it up