Dumps4your.biz - Best stuff to increase your profit!!! Freshes bases, low prices, INSTANT delivery!!!

Reaction score
IMPRESSIVE SELLER

This is one seller that takes his business with all seriousness..i did 2 separate test order with him today, i paid both orders with wmz,and received my dumps in less than 3minutes.. i pray i have luck with the dumps and cashout, he will definitely become my 1st choice seller..
Thanks for the respect to we the brothers...

Neo97

Reaction score
I usually get a good service from fozzy but I placed a small order with him today and 9 hours later he still hasnt delivered my stuff....If i dont get my order in the next hours I will post logs in Ripper section for admin to solve the problem. I'll keep you guys updated.

Hanskullz

RIPPER
Reaction score
I don't know what is going on with him. He seem not to be responding to anyone. I keep buzzing him and he is not responding. I hope all is well cuz he got good stuff.

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
i received my order from fozzy. it took him a few hrs to respond back to me but he send me my order. 60% of my order was effective. i will be doing business with fozzy again in future. good vendor

Neo97

Reaction score
He tried to reach me today but I was sleeping, hopefully I will get the order today.

mailerman

Carder
Reaction score
Once again, Fozzy delivers with quantity and quality. A++++++++++ service. Thanks

/////////////////////////////////////////

bullshit, they rip me off $50 .
fozzy said night support received payment and will send stuffs.
well never got shit , and both him and support ignore pm!!!!
DUMPS4YOURBIZ = RIPPERS .

Neo97

Reaction score
I still didnt get my order nor a sign of life from him. He's online but doesnt answer. i will post the logs and details in the ripper section.

vadim23

Carder
Reaction score
U have to be patient with fozzy,it take some time,but result is worth for waiting.There is only 2-3 good seller and fozzy is one of that,but truth sometimes u have to wait.

cocncm

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I sell Primitive tr1and tr2 I do not have any free test All dumps after payment min 1
101 or201 MY icq:473732961
all eu /Asian/ Americas

I have any Europe to dump
I have any Asian to dump
I hace any Americas to dump

Hanskullz

RIPPER
Reaction score
Must Read...

There is an issue I am finding about fozzy which I will like to address everybody here. I don't like the way he does his exchange/replacement for non working or bad dumps. He has good stuff, but his form of replacement is purely poor and he has to work on that. It's not everybody in here that knows how to upload files as he has specified on this site http://dumps4you.biz/index.html. I have linked some people to him who want to make high purchase but are worried about how his replacement for non working dumps is conducted.

Secondly... I dislike the way it takes him days to reply which makes his services a little shaky. Everybody likes a constant supplier and serious buyers are always in demand. I am keen in not buying heavily from him because it takes him over 45 min to 1:30 to reply to a message on ICQ. I do understand he has a lot of customers (I guess), but he needs to be consistent.

Lastly.. his 10% needs to be well explained. I will enlighten people here due to the conversation I had with him and just 4 typing message took us over 3hrs to finish.. which makes his way of replying and responds very poor. The 10% discount goes to those who purchase mix dumps and not selected BINS. According to him, if you buy mix dumps from him and you post a feedback here on carder.market, that is when you are entitled to the 10% discount. But if you make any purchases based on selected BINS, then you are not entitled to it. So if you post a good or bad feedback about his services, you are still not getting anything as far as I know.

Conclusively, his products are good with high balance. I have had only 1 dump not working since buying from him within this week. I will keep people here informed about his services. But for now his products are A++, but with bad communication skills. Delivery after payment is 95% effective.

Thank you for taking your time to read this message. It's for your own good and the betterment of this site. Good Luck.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:26 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:24 AM ----------

There is an issue I am finding about fozzy which I will like to address everybody here. I don't like the way he does his exchange/replacement for non working or bad dumps. He has good stuff, but his form of replacement is purely poor and he has to work on that. It's not everybody in here that knows how to upload files as he has specified on this site http://dumps4you.biz/index.html. I have linked some people to him who want to make high purchase but are worried about how his replacement for non working dumps is conducted.

Secondly... I dislike the way it takes him days to reply which makes his services a little shaky. Everybody likes a constant supplier and serious buyers are always in demand. I am keen in not buying heavily from him because it takes him over 45 min to 1:30 to reply to a message on ICQ. I do understand he has a lot of customers (I guess), but he needs to be consistent.

Lastly.. his 10% needs to be well explained. I will enlighten people here due to the conversation I had with him and just 4 typing message took us over 3hrs to finish.. which makes his way of replying and responds very poor. The 10% discount goes to those who purchase mix dumps and not selected BINS. According to him, if you buy mix dumps from him and you post a feedback here on carder.market, that is when you are entitled to the 10% discount. But if you make any purchases based on selected BINS, then you are not entitled to it. So if you post a good or bad feedback about his services, you are still not getting anything as far as I know.

Conclusively, his products are good with high balance. I have had only 1 dump not working since buying from him within this week. I will keep people here informed about his services. But for now his products are A++, but with bad communication skills. Delivery after payment is 95% effective.

Thank you for taking your time to read this message. It's for your own good and the betterment of this site. Good Luck.

suka22

Reaction score
man i dont understand this, i've heard lot of gud things abt fozzy, when i first contacted him, he only replied after 2 days, now i'm tryin to make my first purchase to try his products, now it been 3 days since i sent him the payment via wmz, still havnt received my order. I'm still hoping he'll make it, anyway i let ya kno wassup.

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
good shit hanskullz. good info u gave there my bro. fozzy is good but communication is not his best qualification. if u ask to many question be4 he respond u will b put on the 1800 second ban

Reaction score
BEST SELLER + BEST PRICE = GREAT PROFIT

Hey Guys.. if u are not buying from this seller then u are loosing money and time..
i have done more than 4 separate orders with FOZZY, i always paid with WMZ, so i always get my dumps in 3 minute max, and replacement on few bad dumps are also instant...
The best part is that i never expect EU GOLD/PLAT dumps that i bought at $50 each to be so good,,but i tell u they are great swipes....
WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR..GIVE HIM A TRY AND PROVE ME WRONG...