Dumps4your.biz - Best stuff to increase your profit!!! Freshes bases, low prices, INSTANT delivery!!!

gates

Reaction score
yggshine whats gucci? sounds like ur a tristate bro!!holla at me 5 i need some help out here im dyin since wmz went gay!!

comeup6

Carder
Reaction score
yo gates and yg shine... im goin hard in the tristate.... pm me.... us carderz need to PayPal 2getha trade bins lets get right

lfreal

Carder
Reaction score
i placed order 4 days ago,i used it today and were all good....good vendor

Axell1941

DEER
Reaction score
Брал у сего человека 4 дампа сегодня, приятно порадовала цена с выборкой по бину, 100% валид на чекере, я доволен А+
Good service, good people, good merchandise

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

PANTHER AND ADMINS SCAM EVERYONE ON THIS SITE.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

moneyman

Reaction score
this guys are no longer online anymore , got 2 days waiting for order and no response from both fozzy and his support............. too bad

Reaction score
Fozzy never replies, he sends you to support. I bought 13 from support to be put on hold for 2wks. I finally got order only 4 worked. Never got replacements

kb42969

Reaction score
GREAT DUMPS

been doing business recently with him ... all service is great ... will continue .. fast service.. wish all was like him.. highly recommended..
yours truly,

GODFATHER

moneyman

Reaction score
i have been waiting for 5 days for replacement support will not answer me i think u should remember that i have bought this with money and the same money is what i use to turn around my biz. how will u feel if someone takes away ur capital? pls kindly send my replacement.

citi

BANNED
Reaction score
So I send this guy a moneygram a week ago, up Till now still have not received dumps. Then when I ask him about my order no response. His support owes me 15 dumps( because he fucked up my order and gave me 70 dumps instead of the 85 I paid for), but refuses to send. I just keep getting his fucking "plz wait" message then he dissapears like a theif in the night. Fozzy knows how to go and pick up ur money fast but he can't fucking send the dumps in that same fashion. If ur going thru something fozzy let us know. But honestley I'm really sick and tired of dealing and depending on vendors for my survival. It's time to move on to something bigger and better then depending on these fucking vendors...I quit.

P1mptowt

Reaction score
FOZZY IS AN IGNORANT CUNT. AND HE SPEAKS VERY RUDELY. NOT ONLY THAT FOR THE GUY WITH FRESH UPDATES EVERY FEW DAYS THE DUMPS HE SOLD ME WERE SHIT!!! I SUGGEST PEOPLE GO ELSEWHERE!

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
2 P1mptowt

Who are you? you haven't ordered from me.

2 moneyman

Your order was send at 7th... check logs! i have copy pasted it to you. there is link for order by 7th of may.

moneymoney

BANNED
Reaction score
Same as all vendors...
No respect for us buyers...

Just go elsewhere, they will feel it when you go to other vendors who treat you better...
Time will come when a good vendor comes along....with respect and manners