Dumps4your.biz - Best stuff to increase your profit!!! Freshes bases, low prices, INSTANT delivery!!!

azania

Professional
Reaction score
why

WHY Not add it the questions u will ask the Devil when u get to hell ? he should be the right man to answer such a question

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:55 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:54 PM ----------

why he is no more verified vendor? his advertisement is finish?

WHY Not add it the questions u will ask the Devil when u get to hell ? he should be the right man to answer such a question

bellacode

Reaction score
fozzy is the shit, this guy had great dumps, i buy 15 dumps 14 worked. and all for high limits

max123

Reaction score
fozzy is the shit, this guy had great dumps, i buy 15 dumps 14 worked. and all for high limits
I guess your the only guy getting the best stuff from Fozzy, lucky to be u. Every order u get from him u hardly get any shit pcs and u always making crazy porfit, while rest of us complainning shit not working.. Makes me wonder.

DAYVIID

Carder
Reaction score
Ok am not going to stay quite no more... I know he one of the solid vendors for years. I have to get this out of my chest am sooo pissed off..
i have order 100 pcs or world when base was fresh b4 and only 30-40 valid rate. I said fine just notify him and take my lost. I place a next order when he updated jus recently the same day 24amx and 10world, i have been working with this bin in my area they work very well and YES i know my bins and how to use them. NOT EVEN 1 DAM PC WORKED LIKE WTF. I know the rule 12hrs replace bla bla. I don't ask vendors for replacment, am type of a guy even if 4-5 pcs work out of 20 pcs i make my $$ i invested and few extra $$ back am happy.. but when u don't even make back your money u invest 2nd order.. I'm dam PISSED. But am not saying his a bad vendor i know this guy over 4 yrs. But the pcs i been getting PISSED ME OFF. Had to let this out..

I CANNOT LET YOU BE THE ONLY ONE TO SAY THIS. I AM NEW TO FOZZY BUT MY FIRST 5 TIMES WITH ORDERS OF 500$ WAS GREAT. THIS WAS ALL AROUND XMAS AND NEW YEARS. SO MY 6TH ORDER, I GOT 100 PCS. 50 VISA/50 MC.. 40 VISA DID NOT WORK. AND THE ONES THAT DID WORK ONLY DID 200-300$. THE MC ABOUT 15-20% OF THEM WORK. I AM JUST LIKE YOU. I DONT MAKE NOISE IF I MAKE MY MONEY BACK. I DONT ODER BULLSHIT WORK EITHER. 100 PCS BIZ/CORP CREDIT ONLY. I JUST PLACE ANOTHER ORDER FOR 100 PCS. HE RAN OUT OF MC BEFORE I COULD ORDER. SO I WENT WITH ALL SIGS. SO FAR. 30 PCS ONLY ONE WORK FOR 450$ THE CRAZY THING IS WHEN I GOT ORDER, EVERY PCS BUT 3 WAS GOOD TO GO! I HOLE THE LAST 70 PCS DOES SOMETHING GREAT. I TOLD TEAM TO SWITCH AREAS ALTOGETHER. HOPE THAT HELPS. I AM STICKING WITH HIM, WHEN I FIRST MET HIM. HE HAD THAT FIRE. HOPE EVERYTHING GETS BACK TO NORMAL!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:18 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:10 PM ----------

right after xmas sometimes you have to fall back a little on your orders...
for example if you normally get 100pcs get 50 or 30....for me things usually get back right after 2 pay cycles.... around march i start back going hard...on some of my short orders i'm getting the same results you got....but better to lose a little than a lot....and (side bar) he does take forever to get back to you.....

I THINK I WILL TRY YOUR METHOD! I THINK AFTER THIS LAST BIG ORDER. I WILL GO SMALL. SOMETHING LIKE 20-30 PCS. FINGERS CROSS; LET ME MAKE BACK SOME OF MY MONEY.

maxi1

Reaction score
yes i confirmed that too bases are getting bad and bad .....day after day ..wtf is going ...loseeeeeee+lose+lose just lose .....

CCGOD

Reaction score
I usually use jim for my order but I decided to try fozzy for a small order. I must say that I wait 2 days for my order(and he help me alot for that smal order since I wanted to try and buy ). It was well worth it 13 out 16 . multiple time mc and mex. Times are hard but I think I had the best success rate & I will most definatly order from fozzy. :DD

tyga2

Professional
Reaction score
fozzy not have good stuff this time

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:03 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:02 PM ----------

but this time all peaple broke

CCGOD

Reaction score

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:03 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:02 PM ----------

but this time all peaple broke

I agree

NuMoney

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Bought 30 pcs from Support , needed replacement he hasn't been online in 2 days. Quality has definitely declined!

max123

Reaction score
What i don't understand is these guys making $$$ of all of us selling pure garbage to us and they don't even reply back to u when the stuff don't even work. Why are they even selling this bad base when every one of us are complainning nothing is working.. Only ppl making $$ is these vendors just keep pushing out garbage. Thanks.

paper trail

Reaction score
my first connect ever was fizzy and i myself learned a pattern.. things will roll around xmas time but dont expect it to stay the same after.. ppl accounts get raped holiday time so how can u expect numbers to be good after being maxed.. after xmas i usually try n find a eu connect n let ppl accounts build back up but if u keep trying to work cards that has little amounts that will never give it time for accounts to build money back up...

max123

Reaction score
my first connect ever was fizzy and i myself learned a pattern.. things will roll around xmas time but dont expect it to stay the same after.. ppl accounts get raped holiday time so how can u expect numbers to be good after being maxed.. after xmas i usually try n find a eu connect n let ppl accounts build back up but if u keep trying to work cards that has little amounts that will never give it time for accounts to build money back up...

So u saying is not the pcs he selling, its all becasue everybody acct is maxed out cause of xmas??? so every single ppl who lives in the stats acct is maxed out i guess then LMFAO.. listen i bought world and amx from this dude, not even one worked. I buy same bins i buy from him from a solid vendor those POP off like Crazzy. Why is thatr same bin from a vendor working but from fozzy those same bins don't work oh i guess every pcs fozzy got their acct is maxed out. BUTTOM LINE HIS BASE IS FUCKEN SHIT AND FLAGGED THATS IT...don't need anyone covering up stories simple a that. His one of the best vendors i know that.. but his stuff lately r garbage thats all i gotta say.

CCGOD

Reaction score
Bought 30 pcs from Support , needed replacement he hasn't been online in 2 days. Quality has definitely declined!

I'm still waiting for my replacement as well , hope its a good one this time .

NuMoney

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Proceed with caution, I purchase 30 pcs from Support out of 30 only 7 pcs actually worked! My usual bins, Support won't even respond to me. Hasn't been online in days. Wasted 650.00!

max123

Reaction score
Proceed with caution, I purchase 30 pcs from Support out of 30 only 7 pcs actually worked! My usual bins, Support won't even respond to me. Hasn't been online in days. Wasted 650.00!

THIS IS WHAT I SAID 100% ALL THE OLD PLAYERS GETTING SHIT RESULT AND THE NEW MEMBERS GIVING VERY GOOD FEEDBACK.....THIS SMELLS REALLY FISHY TO ME.

CCGOD

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for my replace its been more then 24 hours ago bro I'm not tripping but this is slowing down my operation bro.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:20 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:02 AM ----------

THIS IS WHAT I SAID 100% ALL THE OLD PLAYERS GETTING SHIT RESULT AND THE NEW MEMBERS GIVING VERY GOOD FEEDBACK.....THIS SMELLS REALLY FISHY TO ME.

I'm a new user to fozzy , I gave a good feedback before since all of them work , but my second order that I receive was no good , out of 21 only 7 work for amount under 50USD , i'm still waiting for the replace ...plus I havent made the investment money back ...whats going on .!!!

bobsagat

Carder
Reaction score
So u saying is not the pcs he selling, its all becasue everybody acct is maxed out cause of xmas??? so every single ppl who lives in the stats acct is maxed out i guess then LMFAO.. listen i bought world and amx from this dude, not even one worked. I buy same bins i buy from him from a solid vendor those POP off like Crazzy. Why is thatr same bin from a vendor working but from fozzy those same bins don't work oh i guess every pcs fozzy got their acct is maxed out. BUTTOM LINE HIS BASE IS FUCKEN SHIT AND FLAGGED THATS IT...don't need anyone covering up stories simple a that. His one of the best vendors i know that.. but his stuff lately r garbage thats all i gotta say.

bro u seem to be the only one that thinks like me, i don't know any one who spends all of their money because of holiday gifts, they tell u that and they are quick to say region lock to u ... smh hopefully all picks back up soon