Dumps4your.biz - Best stuff to increase your profit!!! Freshes bases, low prices, INSTANT delivery!!!

laylow

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
- Have you send report in 24 hrs as written in terms?
- have you get replyed? (if not - maybe you flooded? maybe you send to much msg without my reply?)

If bin don't work - we replace, but we need to recieve report, no report - no replacement!

yess i give u report i can send history here but i prefere u send my replace
more then 48h from now still no get my replace

AriGold

Professional
Reaction score
yo fozzy... wasnt tryna flood ur icq or nething, but i msged 3 time n boom i get hit with the anti flood bot....

it was my mistake, i msged @ first just to c if u wer there, so i msged too much.... I need to buy particular bin, but hoping u will reply to me here!

waiting with wmz for ur reply

Juice

Professional
Reaction score
напишу по-русски.
селлер вообще отличный, респект.
всем советую.

puzuzu

BANNED
Reaction score
hi fozzy .. this is dumper .. plz answer me on icq .. it's really important

mambomambo

BANNED
Reaction score
dumper u ran away with my 900$ .. u low level ripper from lebanon u think i wont find u.. God will punish u forever.. admin take note of this guy. i gave him dumps for cashout 431247 482880 546616, he cashed them and disapeared with my money.. anybody dealing with him must be careful.. if u say i'm lying challenge me on that... alayebaby

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:02 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:00 PM ----------

night support is a legend.. proud and happy doing biz with him.. alayebaby

cosmo10

Carder
Reaction score
team mates fozzy is worth the wait would u rather get wrk in 2-3hrs and get little money or wait 2-3 days and get big money...u make the call

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
Hi guys

Read this carefully and remeber:

- We deliever orders INSTANT after recieving payment (1-5 minutes wmz/lr), or ASAP after cashing if you send MG/WU

- If you don't recieve reply in icq - it mean:

1. You send more 5msg without any reply from our side - AntiFlood Bot bann you for 30-60 minutes. If you send msg/reques/order - DONT FLOOD AND WE WILL SEE YOU MSG AND REPLY ASAP. IF YOU CONTINIUE SENDING MSG - YOU BLOCK AGAIN AND AGAIN - IT GIVES US NO POSSIBILITY TO REPLY TO YOU!!!

2. Dont forget about 9hrs time frame, you can have day, but we have DEEP NIGHT - so be patient and we reply asap we see you msg!

- Regarding replacements - please read TERMS AD CONDITIONS!
Substitution and replacements:
To get replacements customers need provide file with bad or non working dumps (in file via sendspace / rapidshare etc.) max in 24hrs after order outpputing. If customer have not provided proper replacement report within 24 hrs - Replacement will not be provided!

- Prices for dumps are here - xttp://dumps4you.biz/price.html

- Our VERIFIED contacts are also on site!
Fozzy$Ods 368-570-467

Sales Support 5552-2552

Night Support 15-222-3

Last edited:

puzuzu

BANNED
Reaction score
bought many usa dumps from fozzy and the aproval rate was 100%
bought more and more from night support .. aproval rate was 100%
these pple has the best stuff ever ...

DUMPER

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:45 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:44 AM ----------

dumper u ran away with my 900$ .. u low level ripper from lebanon u think i wont find u.. God will punish u forever.. admin take note of this guy. i gave him dumps for cashout 431247 482880 546616, he cashed them and disapeared with my money.. anybody dealing with him must be careful.. if u say i'm lying challenge me on that... alayebaby

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:02 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:00 PM ----------

night support is a legend.. proud and happy doing biz with him.. alayebaby

stupid ..
plz SUPPORT delete that stupid msg ....
he has no logs no shits
just posting becoz i didnt send him money for his declined and hold calls dumps
duhh

Reaction score
night support sells mostly trash

bought 70pcs of usa bin that i always worked, and more than 50% is dead,,
and refused to do anything about it because i sent him report in 32hrs and not 24hrs...

paper trail

Reaction score
all i can say is i made $6500 off of fozzys Night Supports classics.. if fozzy dont answer his night support always answers instantly.

reggie wilson

Carder
Reaction score
Hello, partner I'm worried about you. you haven't returned my icq messages. This is unlike you. What the fuck is going on with you bro? Get in touch with me as soon as possible, before I go crazy dude.

reggie wilson

Carder
Reaction score
FOZZY, IT"s SALSA from ICQ.
I SENT you PAYMENT AND I AM STILL WAITING ON ICQ FOR MY ORDERR I SENT YOU LIKE A MILLION MESSAGESS!

I know what u mean, he do me the same way and igore my messages.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:35 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:23 AM ----------

has anyone spoken with fozzy recently?
I never get a reply on icq anymore.. n unfortunately his support/night doesnt have the BIN i need, only fozzy does!

I feel the same way bro, it feel like fozzy is saying fuck us.

milkman

Carder
Reaction score
fozzy is a good seller and the best provider of amex, thanks bro............

reggie wilson

Carder
Reaction score
my friend please i try to buy you since yesterday and you dont answer in ICQ, when you can please....

dont feel bad, i'm hoping he will get in contact me too in do time, i don't think he turned his back on his customers like that; Especially me, I have been a good customer of fozzy since 2008, so i hoping he will get in contact with me soon. This is not like him: something is not right; i hope didnt nobody else call theyself taking over his business... after fozzy there will never be no more good businessman like him around.... fozzy dont do his customers like that... He take good care of us... So fozzy if u are listening continue to do good business; you have alot of good customers who love to do business with you; don't fuck this up.... you are specially blessed.. keep up the good work and be there for your customers... God bless you 'Partner', hope to talk to you soon.

AriGold

Professional
Reaction score
I've been trying to order for a week and a half now... with no replies
he says dont msg saying "hi" or w/e.. but I msg straight to the point saying bin, quantity and requesting WMZ info to transfer, but still no reply?

he is normally much better then this, and his quality is amazing... but this is just weird?