Dumps4your.biz - Best stuff to increase your profit!!! Freshes bases, low prices, INSTANT delivery!!!

leo23

Reaction score
update. everything fix with fozzy. still best and honest seller around

jyl420

Reaction score
Night is fast to respond and always a pleasure to deal with. And its always good quality dmps. Thanks bro!

obsidian

Reaction score
Hey Fozzy, can you add me on ICQ please: acc. 584337120

And can anyone help me with registration for csu?

jyl420

Reaction score
Night is a good dude. I placed an order and he gave me a NICE bonus for being a repeat buyer. Keep the good shit and Ill keep rocking it!

comeup6

Carder
Reaction score
shoutout to the tri state Carders... i hav sum good eu bins thast doin about 3-5k a swipe... lets trade bins and get money brothersss.. pm me if u want to trade only good live eu bins

Life was Hard>>> UNtiL i Started to Card

jyl420

Reaction score
Fozzy send my order please. The link you sent is dead. Its day 2 and no response!

jreynolds317

Reaction score
Just bought a few more from fozzy, everything was pretty quick and smooth, haven't tried them yet but I'm expecting I won't be let down [:

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
hi guys just deal with fozzy now deal with him long time ago on cz where access denied use to be the admin.fozzy is still himold self always ready to help even now he is big and busy vendor but he still try to attend clients.today i tried to order stuff through his support ,but support went offline b4 i can do.but he gave purse b4 he went off ,so got to confirm with fozzy.after couple of minutes he attended to the situation and claified for that that purse is not his.my point overall is that fozzy is very professional and serious biz man.as for quality of stuff i will give feed back when i,m able to place my order.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:24 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:45 PM ----------

support-dumps4you,in efficiency,and professional attitude are as per my current experience the best and incomparable this was as it used to be when dealing with vendors like fozzy cz.so guys seems like good times are here again.as to quality of dumps will give feedback in 24 hrs but i have confidence that they will be good.and if the result is opposite i won.t blame fozzy and support so guys don,t expect me coming to give feed back that oooooo there dumps are shity.i will just tell you guys as it is and as for replacement feedback don,t expect feedback on that either i don,t ask for replacement on test order .i deal only with positive.so guys support rep in my book for now is A+++++++++++++++++++.HAPPY AND PROFITABLE CARDING U ALL.

jreynolds317

Reaction score
of the ones i bought yesterday, I had some quite good results :D
going to buy some more today

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
WELL GUYS ,THE VERDICT IS OUT SUPPORT/FOZZY ARE THE BEST IN MY OPINION,I TRIED THREE SO FAR OUT OF FIVE STUFF I BOUGHT ,IT WAS ONE GOOD TWO BAD,THE TWO BAD I BELIEVE WAS DUE TO REGIONAL BLOCK,THE ONE THAT WENT THROUGH WENT FOR THREE SWIPES TOTAL OF MORE THAN 5K.AS I SAID B4 I,M NOT GOING TO ASK FOR REPLACEMENT DOING THAT IS GREED INVEST $125.00USD MADE 5K WHY WILL ANY SANE HUMAN BEING WANT REPLACEMENT.GREAT THANKS TO UR CREW FOZZY/SUPPORT.ON REMAINING WILL GIVE UP DATE ON MONDAY.HAPPY CARDING GUYS AND GOD BLESS.

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
hi fozzy/support your support today is little bit untidy pls tell them to shape up not good for your rep long run.my experience today is totally different from my first experience.just want you to take note.happy carding u all

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
yes you right bro ,my problem with support of fozzy is technical glitch service back to same high quality as b4 i pay with lr and in a sec he recieve payment info same instant i got my stuff .have confidence i will make 1000percent profit on my investment.thanks fozzy/support.GOD SPEED AND GOOD LUCK GUYS.

whos_world?

RIPPER
Reaction score
you are so great, I love you so much a good vendor like you is rear. you are one in millions, Great work........

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:57 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:55 AM ----------

I really appreciate your 24/7 online with your Night Support, and I like your instant respond .... Keep it up Fossy