Dumps4your.biz - Best stuff to increase your profit!!! Freshes bases, low prices, INSTANT delivery!!!

polohead

Reaction score
support

support andd team are very good guys..orders come instantly..and they are very true with there replacement policy..nice work guys..i wish u luck

jyl420

Reaction score
Normally e erything goes great. I've been waiting on an order from night for 4 ducking days. The first one was all dead. Not even one was good. Please send my order now dude. 4 god damn days. Come on. I've ordered over 30 orders man. Ow act right. I am very dissatisfied. Now I do want to say that before this every one has been perfect so please fix this and and let's get back to biz

Last edited:

mambomambo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
wat bin bro ?

cosmo10

Carder
Reaction score
i bought from fozzy and night support and both had a 95% approval rating it was amazing i will never fuck with anyone else......and im in a bad region

jyl420

Reaction score
Yes, Fozzy and Night are both highly reliable with this shit. Just finished a run and had same results (90%) approval. They sometimes are a bit slow to respond but they DO take care of any client, LARGE OR SMALL. You will be impressed.

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
Update for usa RECIEVED!

Check My and supports Binslist's!

Also eu some update arrived! Check my (fozzy) binlist! *Link is permanent! Dont ask for "updated one". It is same for years!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:25 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:25 PM ----------

Update for usa RECIEVED!

Check My and supports Binslist's!

Also eu some update arrived! Check my (fozzy) binlist! *Link is permanent! Dont ask for "updated one". It is same for years!

jyl420

Reaction score
Pleasure dealing with these guys. Make my life easier. Will only deal with Fozzy or Night as long as I am in business.

laylow

BANNED
Reaction score
whaitting for my order 4h from now!!!!!!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:55 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:59 PM ----------

this guy send im zpurse for send money .. after send money he dont talk to me no more .. i try to talk to him but no answer .. whaitting for my order 6h from now

laylow

BANNED
Reaction score
what wrong whit u guys man!!! 14h from now fozzy\support never send my order!!!!!!!!!!! i know u guys dont ripper i dont say that but its reeeaalllyyyyyy longgg man .. u make me loose money guys .. dont take ppl like bullshit ..

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:35 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:32 AM ----------

what wrong whit u guys man!!! 15h from now fozzy\support never send my order!!!!!!!!!!! i know u guys dont ripper i dont say that but its reeeaalllyyyyyy longgg man .. u make me loose money guys .. dont take ppl like bullshit .. today no working man hope i can get my ORDER SOON !!!

number707

BANNED
Reaction score
hello0 im a reseller lo0kin for some t0ols needed urgently icq# 607063521

jyl420

Reaction score
relax laylow. they will send it. Keep in mind how many people they deal with. Its a fucking full time job for them. Be patient and try to save money and place larger orders from multiples, one from fozzy, one from night, one from support. Thats what I do and always make 10 times my investment if im not being lazy!!!!! Sometimes does not happen in the timeframes we would like it to so try to plan in advance so you are not fucked when having to wait on an order. It will come, relax

Last edited:

milkman

Carder
Reaction score
my friend please i try to buy you since yesterday and you dont answer in ICQ, when you can please....

laylow

BANNED
Reaction score
i buy 8pcs all was declind\call ... asking for replace 24h from now and never get my replace ...

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
i buy 8pcs all was declind\call ... asking for replace 24h from now and never get my replace ...

very bad reputation, was his base flagged? cant imagine me losing 8dumps ! BO!:mad:

laylow

BANNED
Reaction score
very bad reputation, was his base flagged? cant imagine me losing 8dumps ! BO!:mad:

i dont give a fuck about 8pcs even if is 50pcs of CA ... it was my 3th time i buy to him .. but te reason why i post becauz this guy dont have finger to answer me in icq... 34h from now still dont get my replace!!! never in my life i need to whait more then 2h for replace only this guy make me whait like a bicht .. -

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:46 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:44 AM ----------

and the bin i chosse was the bin i work every day so i dont think hit was region blocked ... all bin i order are always good for me .. maybe CA base was all flagged

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score

- Have you send report in 24 hrs as written in terms?
- have you get replyed? (if not - maybe you flooded? maybe you send to much msg without my reply?)

If bin don't work - we replace, but we need to recieve report, no report - no replacement!

Substitution and replacements:
To get replacements customers need provide file with bad or non working dumps (in file via sendspace / rapidshare etc.) max in 24hrs after order outpputing. If customer have not provided proper replacement report within 24 hrs - Replacement will not be provided!

whos_world?

RIPPER
Reaction score
You are great and your service is one of the best I ever use, Just keep it up and more grace to your Elbow, Night Support his a cool headed man. I like the way he respond to customers, I never regret buying from you Fozzy........

Great.