Dumps4your.biz - Best stuff to increase your profit!!! Freshes bases, low prices, INSTANT delivery!!!

homeblue90

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
best dump seller around!!!!!

I BEEN DEALING WITH FOZZY AND SUPPORT FOR OVER 1 YEAR....I BUILD GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH SUPPORT...I TRUST THEM THEY TRUST ME...90% VALIDITY...THEY REPLACE BAD DUMPS FOR ME VERY FAST....A++++ SERVICE..I GET DUMPS IN 24HRS OR SAME DAY....THEY R THE BEST..THANKS

terminator

Reaction score
great service best dumps excellent comnucation i think fozzy is the best arround but plz we need more eu you have high quality keep going A+++++

skitzo

RIPPER
Reaction score
had a better turn out this time... fozzy good job, want to buy some more

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
I saw fozzy online and i have been trying to talk to him for over 3 hours now and its still no answer from him, how do you people talk to him?

PARAGUAIO

Reaction score
BUSINESS WITH FOZZY YEARS ALWAYS GIVING ME AND PROFIT WITH IT
GROWING MY HERITAGE !!!!!!! SATISFACTION GUARANTEED !!!!!

allalone82

Reaction score
I saw fozzy online and i have been trying to talk to him for over 3 hours now and its still no answer from him, how do you people talk to him?

Having the same problem man. I need an order for in the morning, and I can't get a response from him or support yet. He has good feedback, so I wanna try him out...

therealguru

BANNED
Reaction score
Big Boss you are online and i send u message and there is no reply... whats up... can you reply so we can do some business...

skitzo

RIPPER
Reaction score
2 for 4 good...
50% waiting replacement, have contacted support keep u updated

therealguru

BANNED
Reaction score
God knows when he will reply ... i waited whole night... just for him and he dont even bother to reply me..

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
i guess he isn't online, he just set his status to permanently show as online cos he never go idle or away or N/A, so let's just all hope he'll answer one day.... hehehhhehh but serious i personally have boys waiting for me to work.

firstwild

Reaction score
suport has good work thanks alot , i had one bad one but cant get anyone to respond to replace it or so i can buy more stuff but other than there business there great vendors

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
i dont know what is wrong with this guy, is it that he doesnt have stuffs in stock or he's trying to make feel he is important? Or simply doesn't know how to handle biz. I cant believe i have been waiting for 3 days now.

Last edited:

firstwild

Reaction score
fozzy and his team have the best quality work around cant loose with them. keep it up

rolling33169

BANNED
Reaction score
sorry for posting here i know its the wrong place but moderator still have me blocked from starting thread(y ? i have no clue) can somoe1 please telll me wat program to use so i can copy n paste to my msr206. wen dowmload the jerm i get error message. i am running windows 7. is there any other software i can use to copy n paste to msr instead of having to type them in manually?

therealguru

BANNED
Reaction score
sorry for posting here i know its the wrong place but moderator still have me blocked from starting thread(y ? i have no clue) can somoe1 please telll me wat program to use so i can copy n paste to my msr206. wen dowmload the jerm i get error message. i am running windows 7. is there any other software i can use to copy n paste to msr instead of having to type them in manually?

Brother right click on on jerm.exe and now run as Administrator