Dumps4your.biz - Best stuff to increase your profit!!! Freshes bases, low prices, INSTANT delivery!!!

strykn

Carder
Reaction score
^ I have sent u what i wanted to order, just waiting for response !! :D

fifty

Reaction score
first time i deal whit this ripper .. i send im 100wmz i order 3x4512** and 2x4500** and this poor guy tell me ok i have .. so i send im my change .. he tell me 24h i whait 24h after this poor guy tell me sorry u need to whait other 24h more i tell im ok i whait .. finaly 48h later this poor guy tell me sorry i dont have bin that u need.. so i give me random bin and whit this fu*k cheker burn my dumps .. i try and alll are declien and hold call ..

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:26 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:24 PM ----------

yooo source u are very nooo good man! u need to stop that game man !!

strykn

Carder
Reaction score
carefull icq 44 17 59 191 is an impersonator of Fozzy...

did you get my offline messages? where you at!! :(

Last edited:

celente

Carder
Reaction score
Great seller but he got mad at me when i sent 5 messages on icq and his anti spam blocked me twice.:)
But really nice service.
Thank you fozzy.

bigdollar

Professional
Reaction score
SAME PROBLEM HERE ...

resolved issue thanks again mr fozzy ure good guy

Last edited:

strykn

Carder
Reaction score
Great seller but he got mad at me when i sent 5 messages on icq and his anti spam blocked me twice.
But really nice service.
Thank you fozzy.
When the hell are you talking to him , I cannot get a hold of him for like 3 days now :|

bigdollar

Professional
Reaction score
fozzy

talked to him earlier today said i never ordered from him i dont understand wuts up with this dude, i know he has been around along time and needs to keep his reputation up ..

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
talked to him earlier today said i never ordered from him i dont understand wuts up with this dude, i know he has been around along time and needs to keep his reputation up ..

Yes, because in hystory you have asked for price only from me, but didn't get any order! Have you other icq? Or you have bought from somebody else? PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA ICQ YOU GET STUFF.

I use one icq to process orders, so please dont make me coonfuse to discover who are you when you use own other icq number.

bigdollar

Professional
Reaction score
fozzy update

fozzy responded problem is solved , he is good guy bad communication on my end of the deal . sorry ...gonna order soon again from fozzy

yels

Reaction score
Great seller.........100000% real

would make my day if he had his own server!!!!!

swiper

BANNED
Reaction score
yo 4 rilz fozzy is the best vendor alive i know he gets pissed that i havent left any feed back but bro u are a++++ ..... icq headbussa

hik

BANNED
Reaction score
thats the third time I bought amex of fozzy and can tell evry single amex did its work for me nothing else as approved

strykn

Carder
Reaction score
finally after upgrading to icq 7 he got my msgs... fastest service , instantly received dumps A++.. will report back on how good dumps are

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro site went down wen i try 2 get order plz send order to my email i did not get order bro

dominion147

Reaction score
fozzy is a very good seller his stuffs very good

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:34 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:30 AM ----------

thumbs up for u A++++ service

skitzo

RIPPER
Reaction score
fairly quick service, but support left, i wanted to buy a few more... anyways will see how the tracks go... got some bins that are normally 60 to 80 % approved if fresh no matter from who... so it will be good test

carderxp

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
27y7lo1.jpg

DUMPS:

Visa Classic, MasterCard Standard
10-50 pieces - 15$/dump
50-100 pieces - 12$/dump
over 100 pieces - 10$/dump

Visa Gold/Platinum/Signature/Purchasing/Business/Corporate/etc...
10-50 pieces - 25$/dump
50-100 pieces - 20$/dump
over 100 pieces - 15$/dump

MasterCard Premier/etc...
10-50 pieces - 25$/dump
50-100 pieces - 20$/dump

Amex, Discovery
10-50 pieces - 25$/dump
50-100 pieces - 20$/dump

PAYMENT METHOD: WU MG min order is 300USD (17 pieces Classic/Standard, 17 pieces Gold/Platinum/etc...)
WMZ LR WebMoney min order is 150WMZ (11 pieces Classic/Standard, 8 pieces Gold/Platinum/etc...)

CVVS BULK ONLY:

Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discovery
50-100 pieces - 5$/cvv
100-200 pieces - 4$/cvv
over 200 pieces - 3$/cvv

PAYMENT METHOD: WU MG min order is 250USD (50 pieces)
WMZ LR Webmoney min order is 125WMZ (25 pieces)

10 Commandments - Rules

1. IN GOD WE TRUST - ALL OTHER PAY CASH.
2. WE NEVER GIVE ANY STUFF IN ADVANCE, DONT GIVE FREE TESTS BECAUSE WE DONT CARE ABOUT UR RELATIONSHIPS BEFORE.
3. WE DONT WORK WITH ORDERS LESS THEN $1K (except from certain forums with reference)
4. WE DONT FILTERING BY BIN, BECAUSE SELLING ONLY SCIMMED TRACKS IN MIXED SETS.
5. WE ONLY SELL CVV BULK, D+P AND PLASTIC - OUR STUFF IS T1+T2+NAME.
6. WE REPLACE ONLY 04, 07, 41, 43, 14, 80 and 39 DECLINES.
7. WE DONT WORK WITH GUYS WHO THINK THEYRE SMART. LESS TALKS - MORE ACTION
8. WE WORKING ONLY WITH WU AND MG. ROOKIES WITH WMZ LR PAYMENTS WILL WORK WITH REFERENCE or SOMEBODY ELSE
9. WE DELIVER STUFF WITHIN 1-3 HOURS.
10. Please read very carefully and contact only if you agree our terms.

If you want to buy you must email us with mtcn and all wu mg transfer data and list the stuff you need. If you need more information or special conditions you can contact via icq: 601374963 or yahoo: [email protected] We will answer asap.
The turn around time is 3 hours. They will be checked before delivery.

CDN-VEN

thread jacking