DUMPS FROM SENATOR OF LAMPEDUZA REPUBLIC,ICQ#10-576

chapinhack

Carder
Reaction score
You are right. Since NJ gone, it is FUCKED UP. So hopefully, he is the TRUTH!
nj are selling in a private icq. this tracks are good, expensive but good.

stampbaby

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I know this guy since 1year Ago...all i can say he`s Trusted and Great Guy... but i didnt try his DUMPS

Are you retarded? How can you say he is trusted and great guy if you never tried his dumps? No wonder you are a deer. - Rhymes with queer.

max123

Reaction score
Got pcs off him won't say how many.. But finished 6 pcs and its 6/6 EXCELLENT RESULT 100%. I was getting 6 pcs out of 30pcs valid of these BULLSHIT vendors in here. But this guy A++++ Vendor by far on this forum as of NOW. You Hardly seee even 60% valid rate on these Fake ass vendors selling garbage. But this guy STUFF SOLID.. KEEP UP THE BOMB STUFF BRO. thankx

carder403

Professional
Reaction score
A++++++++++++ one of the best vendors in a long time superior support, replacement is fantastic ALL around I'm so happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

backlick

Reaction score
I hope this guy didn't give me the wrong password for my order I'm waiting on him to get online

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:20 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:53 AM ----------

I try him for 1k pcs but I get the wrong password he offline on icq ill wait and see if he gets me the right one UM WAITING NOW ANSWER

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:11 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:20 AM ----------

Jus gave wright password I will update on feedback

Mask_b

DEER
Reaction score
Are you retarded? How can you say he is trusted and great guy if you never tried his dumps? No wonder you are a deer. - Rhymes with queer.
Oh Bro because you`r +3 that mean you`r GOOD Guy and im DEER im RRIPER ohhhhhh you`r so funny bro , i said i know him before he come here , READ what i typed ASSHOLE , before he come Seller of DUMPS he is FLOODER and SPAMMING EMAILS i tired his Service before that`s why i tell he is Trusted and great Guy , Retard

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
Oh Bro because you`r +3 that mean you`r GOOD Guy and im DEER im RRIPER ohhhhhh you`r so funny bro , i said i know him before he come here , READ what i typed ASSHOLE , before he come Seller of DUMPS he is FLOODER and SPAMMING EMAILS i tired his Service before that`s why i tell he is Trusted and great Guy , Retard

no need to response to people...obviously people here dont no how to read...I understood what you ment right when you said it

Eugene12

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I"ve tried some small just to test an it's true valid! A++++ ! I was so fed up with the vendors selling 30% scum....Rescator keep warm! Definetely know how to do real bysiness! All honour to Octavian! =)