he is good guy, he even give me same time,s dumps with pin
Welcom my good brother

oliverrtsf

Professional
Reaction score
I know Rescator more then 1year
he is good guy, he even give me same time,s dumps with pin
Welcom my good brother

Dumps with PIN , hahaha , Money for les Money .
Anyways I will report my experience:
Comunication:Good
Checker Acurate:Excelent Exactly what my checkers says (the best I have seen)
Valid rate :No good (at least for me):(
2ldzuhe.jpg

Last edited:

Mask_b

DEER
Reaction score
I know this guy since 1year Ago...all i can say he`s Trusted and Great Guy... but i didnt try his DUMPS

yjann888

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
In ICQ, he didn't reply to me, no response. Wait for ... ... ... ...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:47 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:44 PM ----------

In ICQ, he didn't reply to me, no response. Wait for ... ... ... ... Registration

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:59 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:47 PM ----------

Continue to wait for the registration, still no response and I ICQ. wait ... ... ... ...

My ICQ:610932002

Julio Ceazar

Professional
Reaction score
i have known Rescator for a while now, cos i introduce his auto spam shop to a friend who is doing good using it.. so i will not doubt his dumps store too.. I believe his service will be great.. you are welcome and i wish you the best

yjann888

BANNED
Reaction score

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:47 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:44 PM ----------

In ICQ, he didn't reply to me, no response. Wait for ... ... ... ... Registration

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:59 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:47 PM ----------

Continue to wait for the registration, still no response and I ICQ. wait ... ... ... ...

My ICQ:610932002

vnz

Carder
Reaction score
USA tracks's price up for 60-80%.
I did my test order, and the same bins I bought are now 10$ higher.

This is a good strategy/business idea, this way I won't be able to get same bins for my replacement(If I need to.) without funding again my account :)

Will edit for approval %.

yjann888

BANNED
Reaction score
Continue to wait for the registration, still no response and I ICQ. wait ... ... ... ..
.My ICQ:610932002

stampbaby

BANNED
Reaction score
I know this guy since 1year Ago...all i can say he`s Trusted and Great Guy... but i didnt try his DUMPS

How and the fuck would you know if you never bought anything retard?

yjann888

BANNED
Reaction score
Continue to wait for the registration, still no response and I ICQ. wait ... ... ... ..
.My ICQ:610932002

Mask_b

DEER
Reaction score
yeah.. how in hell you know if you never tried yourself. definitely retard.

Ok guys i tested his Stuffs very very very very gooood DUMPS valid Rate 100% guys is this also u need to see abt any new vendor just bla bla bla bla , But Honest Feedback u start complain abt it ... i said i know him and he`s trusted because before he come DUMPS seller he`s Floder / Spamm Emails so i know him from there , and plz next time choice your words

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:28 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:24 PM ----------

How and the fuck would you know if you never bought anything retard?

Ill just Answer because you dunno him well , and i know him before you hear abt this Vendor at Cpro

Julio Ceazar

Professional
Reaction score
to be candid without lie or misjudgement, his spam ideology and style is great, i don't say things without confirmation on threads, i also pray and believe his dumps will be great cos we all miss NJ for real and need a savior ASAP

scamcity

Carder
Reaction score
to be candid without lie or misjudgement, his spam ideology and style is great, i don't say things without confirmation on threads, i also pray and believe his dumps will be great cos we all miss NJ for real and need a savior ASAP

You are right. Since NJ gone, it is FUCKED UP. So hopefully, he is the TRUTH!

stampbaby

BANNED
Reaction score
Ok guys i tested his Stuffs very very very very gooood DUMPS valid Rate 100% guys is this also u need to see abt any new vendor just bla bla bla bla , But Honest Feedback u start complain abt it ... i said i know him and he`s trusted because before he come DUMPS seller he`s Floder / Spamm Emails so i know him from there , and plz next time choice your words

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:28 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:24 PM ----------

Ill just Answer because you dunno him well , and i know him before you hear abt this Vendor at Cpro

If you tested his stuff before why didn't you say that instead? I want what you're smoking. :confused:

talk_liberty

Carder
Reaction score
i try him today with 500 pcz let see what happen wait for real feedbacks, soon i post result............

Rescator

Carder
Reaction score
Guys i am not a robot, i cant be online 48 hours per day.