:: Dumps cashiers needed for special dumps :: (NON-PIN)

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
FutureV You're either an intelligent bot or retarded human

The ability of speaking doesn't make you intelligent; either ways, i will not lower my standards to your level by insulting you back. Business is business, its either you're in or you're out, i gently accepted and appreciated your thoughts/opinions sharing in a very well manner. don't you think that's enough?

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
FOR 24H ONLY!

I am accepting 30% share only. this offer lasts for 24 hour.
Be informed that share should be sent within an hour after cashout/swiping/approval at POS so I make myself clear, if you are upto this Job you're more than welcome in messaging me, otherwise no need for all the hassle and the negative feedbacks.

darky

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Any review ?

BGKO

Reaction score
He's a good supplier and his support/communication is excellent. The percentage may not be the greatest or worst but it's good enough if it's a 100% approval rate because you pay for the quality.

Reactions: FutureV

FutureV

Great/fast/experienced cashier.

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
He's a good supplier and his support/communication is excellent. The percentage may not be the greatest or worst but it's good enough if it's a 100% approval rate because you pay for the quality.

Appreciate it buddy.. may have offers sooner or later which will lower percentage.

profy

Carder
Reaction score
profy 5:54 PM
when u swipe the card on terminal
if said declined

SadHero FutureVision 5:54 PM
man

u can call and unblocked it

you said that i said this
where did i say this?

on carder.market

where
show me

hold

ok

The message will be delivered when the contact goes Available.

profy 5:59 PM
If there was the baddest/highest Region block in your country and on swipe it didn't work, with maximum 15 minutes, i can have it [unblocked] and you can pretend as you are real cardholder at POS and ask the cashier to swipe it again and you will get approval 100% on POS.

So what i need is a decent cashier for it.

Country of cashier doesn't matter, Since i can remove region block easily on high amounts.

Balance of dumps i've got as low as $1,000 in dump, and as high as $51,000. I am not gonna bullshit and say i have balance of $100,000. maximum balance i've got is $51,000 in a dump.

So if you are willing for a good business, PM me your ICQ/MSN/whatever shit you like to chat on, and we'll do a first test deal. if it goes well and i received my share in no time. you will be in my good "FutureVision" company .. And thats what i call for a long-term supplying you and you will become one rich ass. If things went well as i've planned.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:02 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:01 PM ----------

future boy !! u dnt have to block me !! anyways take care !!

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
I am not interested in dealing with people from (l******) who has no feedbacks and claim to be running on 50k stores and shit.

Be alert for security reasons i have hidden the country name.

Goodluck in your future deals with someone else.

profy

Carder
Reaction score
future boy ! u didnt have the problem with the country when we talked on ICQ and now u said u got !! smooth my friend !! ;)

PS . good luck !

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
Okai...

profy

dude stop been fake !! bz said your Just a Talker !!

profy

Carder
Reaction score
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:54 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:19 PM ----------

futureboy ! whois the lame fake a$$ !! dnt puck with me !! boy !

FutureV

Lame guy, don't push it when you're rejected.

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
Jealousy is misery. - enough said =)

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
Looking for swipers, who's able to swipe jewelry stores, normal amount between 600-2k.
Who's expert and not gonna end up with lame excuses. will give highly profit in return. :)

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
People new deals are coming up for USA/Canada ONLY! [Other locations may apply ask if possible]

-Experienced swipers for "Jewelry" (May need a couple of this and that for Valentine)
-Experienced swipers for "Car advanced parts" (Turbo's , Exhausts, American muscle shits)
-Experienced swipers for "Gift cards" (Visa/Master ONLY)

Currently interested in those deals. and you will still get your share and more than just 60% ...

P.S: Not looking for in-store cashiers as before anymore... Once i get back again in interest. then you're more than welcome, other than that, If you PM'd me and i don't reply, means i am not interested in you with all do respect.

deccal54

Carder
Reaction score
i ınteresting i send u private msj.if ur system ıs work we can work together for make big money

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
I only work with escrow/upfront... you willing to pay escrow you pay fees.. I will not accept testers who will pm me and beg me for tests and to see how they work, i will decide how you work, you're willing to pay escrow/upfront you're more than welcome! 40% of the amount inside dump that you request.

Thank you.