Dont know which BIN works in Your area? Read This

johnciti

Reaction score
Hello

Let me share some idea i have for those who is having trouble finding USA BINs which work in your are....

I have got pisst, fucked, upset, disappointed getting dumps which works only $50 because of region lock. now i got a way which works here, you can try as well...

Find a Bank which Operated in USA and also in our country. For example, HSBC operated in most of the country. But not in all country it have full operation. Maybe in your country it has 2/3 brunch. Thats not gonna work.

Best way to find is, if they that Bank have ad in your country. Providing ad means they are operating strongly.

Usually MC Debits has $500 limits for customer security. That means, bank will pay back customer is the fraud amount is less that $500. Visa restrict that amount to only $50. I haven't found any visa that worked more than $50 in my country.

Amex is best if that is operating in your country. Most Amex will work if that have Balance. Do not try anything other than 101 Amex.

Check is checker killing the dumps. How you know it? Check it right after you buy it. and then check it after 5 hours again without using it instores. If both times it says Valid, that means checker doesnt kill the dump.

Always write Track1 and Track2. Name doesnt matter, real track1 isnt important, use any track1 generator. But must write both.

And last advice, if you have dumps that works $50, you can use them as many time you want (Maybe max 10 times) if 1 transaction doesn't cross $49.50. I use them to buy cigarette and drinks when I'm out in the Bar. Just keep one transaction under $49. Suggested amount is under $35, not more than 1 swipe in 10 min period - you will more swipe.

Please, these are all my idea and experience. I might be wrong but these worked for me.

cheers
John

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
this is real good, and accurate info )
the small purchase definately do work this way!!

+1

Bighomie2

Reaction score
great post

Hello

Let me share some idea i have for those who is having trouble finding USA BINs which work in your are....

I have got pisst, fucked, upset, disappointed getting dumps which works only $50 because of region lock. now i got a way which works here, you can try as well...

Find a Bank which Operated in USA and also in our country. For example, HSBC operated in most of the country. But not in all country it have full operation. Maybe in your country it has 2/3 brunch. Thats not gonna work.

Best way to find is, if they that Bank have ad in your country. Providing ad means they are operating strongly.

Usually MC Debits has $500 limits for customer security. That means, bank will pay back customer is the fraud amount is less that $500. Visa restrict that amount to only $50. I haven't found any visa that worked more than $50 in my country.

Amex is best if that is operating in your country. Most Amex will work if that have Balance. Do not try anything other than 101 Amex.

Check is checker killing the dumps. How you know it? Check it right after you buy it. and then check it after 5 hours again without using it instores. If both times it says Valid, that means checker doesnt kill the dump.

Always write Track1 and Track2. Name doesnt matter, real track1 isnt important, use any track1 generator. But must write both.

And last advice, if you have dumps that works $50, you can use them as many time you want (Maybe max 10 times) if 1 transaction doesn't cross $49.50. I use them to buy cigarette and drinks when I'm out in the Bar. Just keep one transaction under $49. Suggested amount is under $35, not more than 1 swipe in 10 min period - you will more swipe.

Please, these are all my idea and experience. I might be wrong but these worked for me.

cheers
John

thanks for the advise bro. i was having some of those same problems of my own with my checker killing my dumps. i will definitely try it out. im also want to start working with amex dumps bu i never did because i dont have a checker that can approve them. if any tips pleases let me know. Pm to let meknow... thanks again bro