Do they check the last 4 digits?

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
So I'm getting plastics soon and under fake name and all but the last 4 digits are not going to be the same but my id name and the card name are the same, Do they check it if you buy something like an Ipad 2? I just bought my frist thing yesterday and it was a game but I just started these and I got everything byside the matching 4 digits! So tell me what you think. Thank you also if you have any tips please tell me thanks :)

sinatra

RIPPER
Reaction score
Depends on the shop and what impression you make in the store. If you don't want to invest in printer & embosser, buy a embossed card with the most common last 4 digits and when you order dumps from vendor ask them if they would sell you dumps by last 4 digits so the dumps would match the same embossed card.

Arab707

Helped me out

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
Depends on the shop and what impression you make in the store. If you don't want to invest in printer & embosser, buy a embossed card with the most common last 4 digits and when you order dumps from vendor ask them if they would sell you dumps by last 4 digits so the dumps would match the same embossed card.

okay thank you man :D

Golden Bucks

RIPPER
Reaction score
Some terminals ask to enter the last 4 digits on card
be careful

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
I got one that was the same digits but the dump was declined and its hard to find ones with the same last 4 and the dump is fresh! Hopefully I'll find one later

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:56 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:53 AM ----------

also what is the most common last 4 digits?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:56 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:56 AM ----------

also what is the most common last 4 digits?

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
Buy dumo first then but plastic= very easy
Dnt be lazy or u risk being fucked

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
blockent, What do you mean buy Dumo? I'll just tell you now I'm only 17 lol and I live with my parents! I cant buy a machine and start doing it they would ask a lot of question and they wont allow it! I'm not trying to be lazy at all!

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
They might have to call your parents to authorize the sale.

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
senshido, hahah your funny man!

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Just pulling your leg there, I am sure you can easily pull off being age 18.

reptile

Reaction score
find a solid dumps vendor where the bases are fresh (so dumps don't die quickly), then get a plastics vendor who sells plastics AND embossing services. let them overnight the cards to you, and done. this may seem like an added expense, but better safe than sorry. carding is like any other business, get some capital together so you can experiment what works best.

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
Just pulling your leg there, I am sure you can easily pull off being age 18.

I look like I'm 21! I grow out my bread and so I look older

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:19 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:18 PM ----------

find a solid dumps vendor where the bases are fresh (so dumps don't die quickly), then get a plastics vendor who sells plastics AND embossing services. let them overnight the cards to you, and done. this may seem like an added expense, but better safe than sorry. carding is like any other business, get some capital together so you can experiment what works best.

Thank you!