Cvv Selling Service

What is the best way for you guys?

• Total voters

ghass22

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
thank you bill you are a gooddddddddd sellerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bcz it rareeeeeeeee to find a honest sellerrrrr in this daysssssss

lvbadass

BANNED
Reaction score
cc and quaility

I am interested in the purchase of what you offer, I need to know how fresh they are and what else comes with them ?? name dob ss bank?? I am interested in the whole profile also. Of course we can do a trial buy first if they are as you say then we can do more buisness.

Oz

ahmeda2289

BANNED
Reaction score
great guy he actually tries to help the customers and give them what they want thank you you really helped me bro

themaffia

RIPPER
Reaction score
very fast service and delivery, 100%validity

Good prices for some rare countries

xjdennek

BANNED
Reaction score
VALID SELLER HE BE THE BESTEST....lol

SQLi

DEER
Reaction score
In my many years in this biz, this guy is one of the best CVV2 sellers around. I had PayPaly situation where i needed UK cvv2, anticipated i may need a few because it was not the easiest of merchant.

First Cvv2, flies through processing and approved for nice amount.

What a good seller !!

lolmarket

BANNED
Reaction score
Honestly, if you have under 10 posts and no rep dont bother posting it makes the seller look bad, it makes people think he is creating accounts to rep himself, or post feedback for himself.

Bill Collector sold me 6 codes, all worked. 5 visas 1 MC. All cards where valid.

Cheap prices and no minimum, take it from me... someone with reputation and a decent amount of posts on here... Bill Collector is the real deal.

2fast2

Reaction score
verry good seller, did buy from him. he give me also a free card couse i did only have lr money, but then i fix wmz and sent him and he have good card... fast service and that how we like :D will buy more from him +++++++++ :)

Reaction score
Dear customers,

Please for UK+Fullz may take time to process cause of too many requests, so i cant handle, please request big amount of UK+Fullz and ill process slowly.

Mystictrauma

BANNED
Reaction score
Hi Bill, bro dont forget me today pls.

allen

BANNED
Reaction score
hello

i willlike you to help me with cc to start up again cos i got reaped and am very poor right now.i will be grafetul if you can just give me some ccv to start up.i do shopping online but i got reaped and am down.
i thank you guy.
allen

celente

Carder
Reaction score
hello

i willlike you to help me with cc to start up again cos i got reaped and am very poor right now.i will be grafetul if you can just give me some ccv to start up.i do shopping online but i got reaped and am down.
i thank you guy.
allen

you got raped, reaped or ripped? :D

Reaction score
stop fuckin on my thread..

Dear customers,

Sorry for today i didnt pickup some mtcns , ill done morning cause i didnt have time to..

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:14 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:01 PM ----------

allen, hit me on icq

Last edited:

ashpinboris

BANNED
Reaction score
good seller +1