CITADEL 1.3.5.1 Rain Edition Botnet Service

Xehanort

Carder
Reaction score
And what that change? Some citadel admin panel files leaked with not working builder ;D.

It means that files he is selling is in public-wild. All you need is one HWID and you get that builder to work. Understood? :)

I wish not to spam the sellers thread, best of luck to him.

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
try search the internet. this stuff is for free;)
but best of luck to the seller :)

frankiewld

VIP member
Reaction score
It means that files he is selling is in public-wild. All you need is one HWID and you get that builder to work. Understood? :)

I wish not to spam the sellers thread, best of luck to him.

But there is one problem. You cant change computer HWID lol and it means you cant make that builder work.

Xehanort

Carder
Reaction score
But there is one problem. You cant change computer HWID lol and its means you cant make that builder work.

No, you are confused. Do you know how Reverse engineering works? You need to feed it a legitimate hwid from a old customer. :cool:

frankiewld

VIP member
Reaction score
So you telling that its easy to do and you know someone who done that or you can do it yourself? :D

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
ah yes, I've heard of it. but its very difficult. it needs to be cracked

frankiewld

VIP member
Reaction score
ah yes, I've heard of it. but its very difficult. it needs to be cracked

I so many people who tried dublicate computer Hwid from times when first version of Zeus was realeased. And i still dont know anyone who made that. Its very easy to spread rumors about leaked builders and tell how easy is to do that. But all those stories just make me lought.

ladalincolin

Reaction score
I so many people who tried dublicate computer Hwid from times when first version of Zeus was realeased. And i still dont know anyone who made that. Its very easy to spread rumors about leaked builders and tell how easy is to do that. But all those stories just make me lought.

Its so easy, use OllyDbg

Ninja

Reaction score
Big flaw for zeus - its EASY recognized. Even if its encypted very well.

DR_BankBot

Carder
Reaction score
It's simple, there are some russians who are selling the vmware image of there citadel vm os.
the hwid in that case won't change and you can use the builder :)

unfortunately HWID change even it on Vmware. I know becouse my builder is on Vmware it take some parameters from original system. And you just spam my thread becouse its diferent thing than make leaked builder work. So demonstrate your poor knowledge somewhere else.

Last edited:

cybercartel

Reaction score
Just got his service, great guy, great seller, quick setup, and good support, recomended 100%
thanks a lot bro its a cool bot!

the killers

Reaction score
yes latest are free rain edition and citadel 1.3.5 but the builder are not cracked if it cracked some protection are down like injection process need more month to look a builder work<> but a love this bot wanderful the seller a trust ??

narcoman

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Citadel don't work anymore for Chrome since its last update, sad (